/hg/ - Halo General

Smart A.I Was A Mistake Edition

>Current Content Update:
- Warzone Firefight (available on 6 maps)
- Campaign Score Attack
- 1 new arena map
- 1 new warzone map
- 1 new warzone assault map
- 1 new forge canvas
- New bosses, including the Grunt Goblin
- New reqs, including the UNSC wasp vehicle and the Halo 2 Beam Rifle
- Req items available in forge
- 5 new campaign score attack achievements
- 3 new warzone firefight achievements

>Official Warzone Firefight reveal trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=3My_2vZQjBI

>Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
pastebin.com/64rb9y4w

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/comic-con-preview

>Spartan Companies:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

halowaypoint.com/en-us/classified
mega.nz/#F!OFFSkSrb!6P9FqreveGbbwh_No1qHZA
youtube.com/watch?v=DGKHI7YaESY
youtube.com/watch?v=HwtxyxD-KKs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmiI9h1x2Wr5dEBS2YUqhHfj0EyCt0wLK
armorwatcher.com/armory
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c_-NDY5WImcwajHgjTZwim6j_MS55iSbytfyt2wEcM4/pub?output=html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9DM3St0vA
youtube.com/watch?v=c71RCAyLS1M
youtube.com/watch?v=mmYhCbfP2aM
youtube.com/watch?v=MtPsAf3bgAA
youtube.com/watch?v=fUPSOw2RLoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Brute a.i when?

I love bees.

>343 Halo

I'm fine with the physical DLC shit if it's just miscellaneous stuff and no major gameplay changes

I love TO FUCK bees

Reach is a good game.

The following section in the pastebin have dead links/dead pages:

>All Halo books and comics
>All Halo books .rar File (alternate)
>Halo Silentium Terminal Code: halowaypoint.com/en-us/classified
>Halo Evolutions Motion Comics: Midnight in The Heart of Midlothian/Headhunters
>Halo Wars Related Channels
>Halo Waypoint Terminal Codes: halowaypoint.com/en-us/classified
>Halo 4 Armor Viewer
>Halo 4 Commendations Spreadsheet

Did that one dude who claimed to update this a couple threads ago troll me? At the very least the first two should be fixed.

It's thread #187

Yeah most Amiibo content is inoffensive and doesn't bother me, but when I first saw Lego dimensions I thought the huge union of franchises was pretty cool, but then it was ruined for me once I saw that shit.

>tfw it's usually figures of characters
>tfw no Monster Hunter amiibo that's a Mega Potion, which you can scan once a day for ten mega potions
>tfw no mega potion desk ornament that has a secondary use
Also, where the hell do I find the Halo boomco stuff at like a Target? I've never seen them anywhere, but want to see it in person to know if I could buy one and spray it down to look like it does in-game.

Do you have the links? I'll make the next thread with them.

I just have this updated one from that thread a couple days ago. It's for all the books/comics/audio files/ etc. :mega.nz/#F!OFFSkSrb!6P9FqreveGbbwh_No1qHZA

I'll try to find other links for the rest.

Physical DLC should only unlock things instantly.

Ingame there should be additional ways to unlock those things. What happens when someone wants to play Zelda U in 10 years and have the wolf companion for instance. He goes on eBay and sees wolf link amiibos going for triple their original value. Because physical DLC is limited.

Except for two things:
1. There already exist websites that you can use the WiiU as a browser to access that lets you rewrite an amiibo to be any other existing amiibo.
2. There's no way nintendo won't sell a "universal amiibo" in like 5 years that's a compilation of all limited-run amiibo that lock content like that.
And even then, if you think there won't be a non-wolf-link dog companion, you'd be silly. They wouldn't waste that AI, wireframe, etc. on one thing few people bought.

Exactly, but this conversation is pretty much resolved now so we should stop shitting up our Halo thread with it.

>Halo Evolutions Motion Comics: Midnight in The Heart of Midlothian
youtube.com/watch?v=DGKHI7YaESY
>Halo Evolutions Motion Comics: Headhunters
youtube.com/watch?v=HwtxyxD-KKs
>Halo Wars Related Channels
Mythbusters: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmiI9h1x2Wr5dEBS2YUqhHfj0EyCt0wLK
>Halo 4 Armor Viewer
armorwatcher.com/armory
>Halo 4 Commendations Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c_-NDY5WImcwajHgjTZwim6j_MS55iSbytfyt2wEcM4/pub?output=html

There.

Cumming inside Spartan Palmer!

>feature plenty of strong female characters

>Vale is a dopey looking prodigy child with shit armor
>Tanaka is just shit in general
>Palmer, enough said.
>Cortana gets the worst redesign in the series, 200% crazy because 343 plot

They shit the bed on that aspect.

>Linda and Kelly barely get any screen time

Truly a crime, Blue team in general got sidelined hard.

You are currently browsing /hg/ thread #187.

>Previous threads since numbering began:
#186 - Our True Cause #185 - Black Undersuit #184 - Heretic Hunt #183 - Master Chef #182 - Take the Cruiser Back #181 - What the Fuck Were They Thinking (Archived)
#180 - What Ever Happened to that Stupid Cloak (Archived)
#179 - Parasite's Cove (Archived)
#178 - We Numbered Now (Archived)

>Vale is a dopey looking prodigy child with shit armor
>shit armor

That's definitely a first.

>Blood Gulch
>Lockout
>The Pit
So the next one is going to be a Reach map then.
Requesting Powerhouse

I'm led to believe that blue team missions were added in with the hasty rewrite at the last second due to them wearing the default multiplayer spartan 4 colored undersuits, while Osiris get custom unique suits.
I'm pretty sure the reason why Halo 5 has the subtitle Guardians is because it was supposed to be a 2 part game, where in the first part you only played as Osiris hunting down Blue Team, and in the second part you played as Blue Team (maybe an expansion pack like Destiny?)
Anyway, if 343 were competent developers the game could've been a lot better.

One of the few things that every single leak has in common is the info that H5 was supposed to be a multi-part story with unison multiplayer

>The Pit
Overrated imo

Sure it looks nice but it's severely lacking in actual armor protection. Especially lacking coverage for the shoulders, abdominal area, groin, lower back, and inner thighs.

Keep fighting the good fight

What do you guys think of my newest armor combination, it's supposed to look kind of like a medieval knight, Pathfinder's actually a pretty decent helmet.
I really wish we had full customization though I really like helioskrills plate armor shoulders but I'm not a huge fan of the chest.

RUN CHIEF!
GUN IT!!!

fuck off lemmings

Looks odd but not terrible

Linda's armour best armour. I don't think I'll ever take it off unless I'm going back to my classic Scout set or if I'm going for meme times.

Pic related.

Thought you were talking about it's aesthetics. Yeah. It's shit for armor.

Seriously, if an elite goes for an undercut with an energy sword she's split in half up her entire abdomen, nothing a good ol' space diaper wouldn't fix though.

delete battle rifle

thanks

Halo CE 60-round AR when?

Would your standard armor even protect you from an Energy Sword?

Not from a direct attack no, you'd be dead. But being slashed would drain the shields and do damage instead of outright killing you.

I think a combination of a Spartans energy shield and a nice armor plate could deter one hit from a mass produced energy sword. Not sure about the other tiers such as Ravening Sliver and Vorpal Talon, but I'm pretty sure Prophets Bane is more powerful since it burns a whitish yellow.

Never, because it's a Bungie design.

>The AR extended mag only has 54 bullets per clip

I'm still mad.

>clip

>NobleDix.webm

What, do you think spartans carry around entire new magazines to put into their guns rather than just a clip to refill the guns magazine?
Yeah fuck off memefag.

This bait is fresh, i like it.

>Reload gun
>no empty magazine appears on ground

checkmate magfags

What an asshole, theyre never getting it back

>dropping empty mags
>not putting them in a drop-pouch or mag pouch to refill later

>being this stupid

I checked, your pistol at least will drop an empty magazine.

How is it stupid, I'm from Canada, I don't know much about guns, but I do know we're talking some 500 years in the future.

>Lemmings gives more reasons to hate him

Because I'm Canadian? Or because I'm not an overcompensating gun fag, who needs an unfair firearm to feel powerful.

Lemmons is my favorite poster desu.

>being a whiny, projecting bitch
>even more reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9DM3St0vA
+
youtube.com/watch?v=c71RCAyLS1M

Well, we're getting off topic once again, why not just tell me why a spartan would carry extra magazines rather than just clips? Educate my ass nigguh.

>threads haven't been numbered three times in a row

Just give it up

>deacon pipap

Cawfee

Gween team.

>chinese cartoon shitposters have arrived.

Time to let the thread die.

Go hang out at /r/Halo, you might have a better time

I think there needs to be more cute anime elites.
Well? Come on, spit it out.

>love glorious nippon so much
>don't even play halo in nipponese
youtube.com/watch?v=mmYhCbfP2aM

Anyone playing right now?

BADUMUMADUMBA
BADUMUMADUMBA
BADUMUMADUMBA

youtube.com/watch?v=MtPsAf3bgAA

I SUMMON GAINAX BOUNCE

I'm definitely not an anime guy, but a Halo anime feels so right to me, as much as I'd like to go back to it's 80s style sci-fi roots, I'd rather 343 take a more anime inspired direction than the generic military story they're currently going for.

Check the company tab

Fuck me. Please tell me you people don't actually watch these shows. You're all in it for the reaction images right?

youtube.com/watch?v=fUPSOw2RLoA

dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
chug chug chug raaaaaaaaaaaaaa

rererowwww

Stop making Canadians look like gun-illiterate retards faggot. I bet you live in BC with all the hippies and chinks too.

FERTILE

The UNSC replaces the Systems Alliance in the ME universe, how much butt-rape do the Turians receive during the first contact war?

You tell me, Mr. Shit-taste

Anyone have the edited pic of Argus where instead of goggles it has a normal visor

Here, take one! I have plenty~

>implying these are quality anime

I do but no asians or hippies live in my town

Why do you fags always sperg out at random times?

Have some ketchup.

I do live in BC but don't mistake me for a hippy, I go for more conservative views, but it is my personal belief that guns were a mistake in the general public, they cause more harm than good and they give humans and unfair advantage, the only thing guns are good for is conquering, they may be the reason we live in this most beautiful of Americas today, but still. I also live on Vancouver Island, where the chinkys for some reason don't usually come.
My brother and I plan on going hunting using bows, guns are too overpowered and take the animals fair chance of survival out, and that's not cool.

So these are Grunts huh?

enjoy your ban

So you'd rather wound an animal with an arrow and have it a "fair chance" of escaping than cleanly and quickly killing it with no suffering?

I mean bows are cool, but come on

We have some Eelites here.

good lord shut the fuck up. Nobody cares about your shitty beliefs

video games
halo