>plenty of time to make the light
>woman in front of you stops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxeleAB1DjE
youtube.com/watch?v=w9coaImuzqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Light turns yellow
>I'll slow down and stop every time
I actually like to piss people like you off, plus if you hit me enjoy paying for the damages.

>be green light
>turn yellow to troll people

I've seen people like you do this. What I'll do is I eventually overtake you, get in front of you, stop at red light, and stay stopped after it turns green and force you to wait because your slow piece of shit can't get up to speed with adjacent traffic.

I rage eveytim

Maybe they don't know the area and are worried it's a short light

>waiting to turn at intersection
>yellow light
>can turn in peace
>retard in Miata blows through and sideswipes me
>take him to court
>win all his mint in packaging dolls

>Hurr I'm going to sit at a stop light
Fucking kek, I'm in no rush.

>Sit at stop light
>pull over to the right or left to get by you
>If you try and block me call the police and acted like you were aiming a gun at me and give them your plate number
Enjoy getting shot.

>light is green
>person in front of you stops because there are people turning right across the street
>there are two whole lanes to safely merge into

STOP CAUSING TRAFFIC SAFETY ISSUES WHILE TRYING TO DRIVE SAFELY FUCK

dat autism doe

>one lane intersections
>light green
>go to light and stop and wait until light goes red
>cars honking
>light finally turns red
>zoom through the intersection

Feels good

>keep a camera
>turn footage into police
>get raped because you are a nigger

Why? Why go out of your way to ruin someone else's day?

Because
>yellow light
>go through it
>Get hit by a car
>I'm at fault for going through yellow
Here in good old murica, if you turn on yellow and get hit by a car who has green, guess who's fault it is.

I'll let you in on a secret, not the car going straight.

>At red light that is so busy in the other direction that only one car will be able to get through only once the light turns yellow
>dumb bitch in front won't move into the intersection and now we have to wait for another cycle just for her to try and get
Usually even 2 cars can get through if the person in front goes far enough ahead. Fuck that's frustrating

Lights don't turn green until there counterparts have been red for at least 1 second. So really, why ruin someone else's day and make someone angry for no reason?

If you turn on a yellow while the other way had a green it usually means you couldn't turn in the first place.

If your light is yellow the through traffic light should be red.
Where do you live?

If you're light is yellow, their light is red. Both lights stay red for about a second.

Hint: Yellow means "stop unless you absolutely can't because red is coming up". Just because you like to gun it across the intersection at the last split second of yellow doesn't make it legal, safe or commonly accepted.

>turn signal
>it's only yellow if the other light is red
okay bus rider.

I stop for yellows. I'm never in a hurry to get where I'm going and I might get to listen to one more song before I get there.

Look at all the bus riders

>Left turn at light
>yellow light for turn lane
>Green light for on coming traffic

...What? What are you trying to say?

It's obvious you ride the bus as you don't know that when on coming traffic has a green light, the turn lane has a yellow. You can go but if you get hit you are at fault.

...If the turn lane has it's own light then the oncoming traffic will still have a red until a second after the turn light goes red. Even if it's a light for both a turn and straight lane you still pull into the intersection and wait for the cars to stop coming and finish the turn as your light turns red. What are you even talking about?

>this bait
Alright, I got rused.

are you talking about a flashing yellow light for the turn lane? because sometimes turn lanes go to red and dont allow left turns while traffic is coming through you fucking idiot

see
You're not making any sense. If you have a turn arrow that's yellow the oncoming straight traffic has a red signal. Period. So really, what are you trying to convey here because it's not making any sense.

>living in mexico
Not surprised you dirty spics

Jesus christ the amount of bus rider experience in this thread.

That's not how turn signals work for left lane.

It is. Both left lanes get their greens at the same time while traffic heading straight have reds.

obviously you dont live in america, where turn lanes have lights that go from
>green
>yellow flashing if oncoming lanes begin moves
>red

>The oncoming traffic has a green light while I at the same time have a yellow light for turning

You are the one that doesn't seem to understand. I implore you, draw what you mean in MSPaint.

>there are people this fucking dumb in my country

Yes, and when those lights are yellow both straight traffics have a green for 5-15 seconds.

You dipshit.

>old man in $70k+ Corvette/GT500
>automatic
>goes less than 5 over
>stays in left lane

Why the fuck would you buy a car that's made for sanik mode, and drive like an old man? If you're afraid to go fast that's cool, be safe, but why buy a car like that?

Dude... what? Where the hell do you live? You HAVE to be trolling.

where do you live that stop lights dont work like

oops meant for

I have driven all up and down the east coast and I have never once had a situation in which the left turn light would be yellow while opposing straight traffic has a green. Both straight lanes have a red light while both turns have a green, once the turn lanes turn totally red the straight lanes turn green.

I was taught by driving instructors and my dad that if an intersection is too busy to turn across while the light is green, then you make your way into the intersection then turn once the light is yellow.

If this wasn't allowed many right turns would not be possible to make. And here in NSW you cannot turn left on a red light unless a sign says you can, which is like 2% of them. In America you can turn right on a red. How is driving through a yellow a big deal?

That's not how lights work at all...

Yes it is

youtube.com/watch?v=MxeleAB1DjE

And another.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9coaImuzqk

Fucking bus rider. This is why you can't get your license.

>living in some backward shithole that green light comes up while yellow is still going

The US is a shithole, you stupid Brit with your sand niger infested waters.

The red light time is based on the speed limit, so it ranges from a minimum of 1.5 seconds to 4.0 seconds. See VDOT's TE-306.1 with addendum.

>Says the mericuck, while Jamal and Jose fuck his wife

Correction, the all-red time.

>1.5 to 4 seconds
How about you look at this video instead of reciting shit that isn't used. >1 full minute of yellow light turning into green on coming

That's not a yellow light you imbecile. That's a fucking yield indicator. No wonder you have no idea what lights are like in civilization. You live in the fucking middle of redneckland.

>yellow light means yield
>That's not a yellow light that's a yellow yield
Since you clearly have autism let me help you out.

Yellow always means yield. And since you don't know what Yield means here.

A yield sign calls on the driver to do the following: Slow down, defer to oncoming or intersecting traffic, stop when necessary, proceed when safe, and remain aware of oncoming vehicles. A flashing yellow light has the same meaning as a yield sign.

>so many people fucking wrong in this thread

>so many people responding to that one obvious bait

Christ, Veeky Forums.

Get your shit together.