/vn/ - Smug Sensei Edition

Visual Novel General #1147

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/365853
hentai.animestigma.com/kyonyuu-fantasy/)
vndb.org/v/all?sq=kyonyuu fantasy).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best girl

But she has a penis.

does the standard edition of this vn come with all the swag listed here? myfigurecollection.net/item/365853
it's not listed as pre-order bonus

If both Maitetsu and Baldr Sky bomb will it bankrupt Sekai project?

It doesn't.

that makes it better

That was kinda what almost shut me from Touko's route, but her theme and that I'm a complete fucking sucker for kuudere kinda helped get through it. Secondhand embarrassment is a bitch to deal with.

Maitetsu is definitely bombing if it has no 18+.

>inb4 rich world and characters

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

You're just gay.

I accept it.

Real thread here

If Subahibi doesn't come out today I'm ending it.

Better end it quick because today's already over in 75% of the world ameri-chan.

I hope so

Then I will pay some hobos to molest Dovac in the streets

I prefer this thread. It has less shitposting.

Just look at the OP.

It should be clear that the shitposters are /jp/ rejects.

Question about Root;Double: Anyone else feels like they play a newer version of ever17?
Less so now that I am into the game, but the beginning felt pretty similar

Delet this

it's ever17 with less bad pacing and repetition

it starts off strong, then gets some bad pacing for a while, picks up again, and ends

it really could have used some more consideration but in terms of quality it's real nice and I only wish the atmosphere was more tense more often

Well for now it still reads great

Any big differences in quality between after and before though?

Before is boring SOL shit with almost no plot whatsoever until the last 20 minutes that is just recapping scenes you've already seen. And it's still better than C

I don't know why you're asking for spoilers

Before is the bad pacing part and I wish it had been over more quickly and didn't have constant flashbacks, but I can appreciate the worldbuilding they were trying to do

It made me cry a little eventually

I ain`t clicking that shit.

I mainly wanted to know how it compares in terms of pacing and general atmosphere.

From what the other user said I get that it is less action-oriented than after, for exampel.

I'm in both, I just would prefer the other to live.

it's not plot spoilers, just general impressions

root double is overall really well-made, it just suffers a bit due to B

please don't post japanese here

bump for real OP

Real OP

Whats the next translation scheduled for release?

Whats the point of having a VN thread in /jp/ if the thread on Veeky Forums is for Japanese novels too?

that's why we try to keep the OP as one that specifies only translated VNs, but everyone flocks here instead of /jp/ anyway

it's honestly a little frustrating

instead of being in your "exclusive" club you can come over talk about visual novels. Just ignore the people that talk about japanese only novels.

If you ignore them they'll think they're accepted and never leave. This is a fight to keep our last safe place free of the JOP menace.

Then why fuck with the OP, I don't understand what goes through peoples mind, leave one for English and one for Japanese on the fucking /jp/ board

>tfw Mods and Janitors give no fucks about Veeky Forums anymore

Remember to report the false thread and all JOP posters, we may get deleted but not defeated

why is I/O's soundtrack so perfect but the story such a mess

I still get banned from time to time on Veeky Forums so they're at least doing their 'jobs'.

sup /vn/.
just watched a hentai called kyonyuu fantasy(hentai.animestigma.com/kyonyuu-fantasy/) and to my surprise i liked the story.
i then found out theres a light novel and a whole bunch of vns(vndb.org/v/all?sq=kyonyuu fantasy).

unfortunately it seems that none of the light novels are translated and only the first game is available in english but i have a hard time finding a download.
someone mind helping me out?

Wait till it actually gets released.

oh boy thats weird.
i just now noticed that.
i had assumed its already out due to the 2009 release date.
didnt see the english release has its own release date.
well bummer atleast its getting a proper translation.
but whe the fuck do these things take 7 years.

anyways.
do you know of any lightnovel translations by any chance?

TL is out pretty soon

It doesn't take 7 years, no one thought about translating until recently.

Plus because it's an official localization they just can't release something without approval, etc.

Theres thousands of VNs and few people capable of translating something to an acceptable level

Fuck off my gym clothes!