/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

ダクント edition
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /xbxg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Live-action Pokemon movie confirmed: deadline.com/2016/07/pokemon-movie-live-action-detective-pikachu-legendary-1201789645/
「!」Animal Crossing New Leaf to receive major amiibo support update in Fall: nintendoeverything.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf-free-update-coming-this-fall-adds-more-amiibo-compatibility-and-splatoon-content/
「!」Even MORE New Pokemon revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=vKosBJ1Uko0
「!」Nintendo 64DD U.S. prototype is real: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-64dd-u-s-prototype-is-real-shown-running/
「!」Nintendo announces NES Classic Edition: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-announces-nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition-out-in-november/
「!」Darkrai revealed for Pokken Tournament arcade version: nintendoeverything.com/darkrai-revealed-for-pokken-tournament/
「!」Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
「!」Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/rsxuyHT8
Wii U - pastebin.com/KrHcudEP

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Buy bitcoin

ナイズ バイート

Reminder that Monster Hunter Generations came out and I bought it but haven't played it because I've made a terrible mistake.

>バイート
Come on now.

When will MH not be slow

Can anyone tell me what to expect when I get the New 3DS XL tomorrow?

I didn't get any DS game since Apollo Justice and I know literally nothing about the games since. Any good Kirby games?

What a sad general /ninty/ is

I'm a piratefag

Am I missing much without access to Xenoblade Chronicle X's online portion or should I suck it up and actually buy the game

Why can't you go online? You can update to the latest firmware and go online with no problems if you have a9lh+luma

>a9hl+luma

user I'm talking about Wii U

kek I knew piratefags were dumb but damn

Just saw xenoblade and assumed 3ds

>he actually bought a wii u

If the NX is a handheld will you sell your gameboy?

No, I'll display it next to my other handhelds.

I don't own any Gameboys

I'm on Luma without a9lh and play online just fine.

he's trying to say "nice jooob!" to op :)

why do these thread still exist
who keeps making them

Man you really are a retard gor.

but he told me nice byte

nice (nize?) baito = nice job (employment)
haha

Well ignoring the fact he said baiito, GT says it means Part-time Job but I don't get paid for this baka

Anyone got a save file of GBA ALttP with everything finished (including FS) except for the GBA exclusive dungeon? I always wanted to try that but never had the chance and the stuff I found online never worked.

I want to recognise your beauties for just one night

so what's the general consensus on kirby robobot?
considered picking it up, seems like fun

I think it's okay but I'm not sure.

Like most of the posters here played it and said it was fun but we have one poster that can't stand the game and was super vocal about it, saying it was the worst Kirby game in years, but I can't tell if he's the enlightened one or not.

i heard a lot about triple deluxe being the worst of all, though i did enjoy that quite a bit despite that
were those just shitposts too?

What? TD is amazing, you just got rused.

Triple Deluxe is generally considered bland, but I don't think the Robobot hater was shitposting either.

it's fun, but like all kirby games not worth buying at full price

what defines a game worthy of "full price"?

i usually go by how long it is

there are plenty of PC, PS and Xbox games that start at 40+ and then drop to 20 or below in the following months, i don't see why an 8 hour game like Kirby isn't already one of them

Why do people keep saying Kirby games are 8 hours long? finishing the story is not even close to the end.

finishing the story is 5 of those hours