What's your car nickname?

We love our cars right?

delly, devil, little devil and smokey

Gecko

Ken.

>Gecko
The bait was so delicious.
Now GTFO!!

The Arcadia, because the beaten path is the promised land.

And I'm a Harlock fag...

Don't be ashamed senpai

"The Weeb Wagon" formerly "Ethel"
its a 04 buick century, Ethel is both a reference for old people and "tetraethyl-lead" an old anti knock agent added to gasoline

Phillip

Persephone.

It's a black A4.

>Piece of Shit
It's a total piece of shit. Can't wait until I graduate and can get a real car.

Only women name their cars.

Scratch that, only girls name their cars.
>"Don't be so awful to little Linea."

You're a retard.

Define real car.

Are you in a plastic kid toy car?

>VAGisan

Named it after the moisturising vaginal cream for dry ginnies, because it can get even the dryest feminist cunt moist.

>wanting women near your car

I'm glad Honda wanted women near their cars kek..

I don't do nicknames for stuff. Not my car, my guns, or my penis. Don't really get it.

Of course you did....

Why are women inferior at everything?

Douche detected***

This is (YOU)

yeah
pow pow power wheels

But they are inferior, Hell men make better sandwiches.

Women can't do anything right. they are always second rate.

Like a car with more than 120 HP. My mo mbought it back in '06 brand new from the dealer... for like 12K. It's the shittiest appliance people mover ever.

Right now the cars on my short list:
>Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 (or 3.3T if it actually comes out by next year, though I still think I'd go for the 3.8)
>370Z (unless they announce that they're FINALLY going to move onto a new Z car since the 370 is old as fuck
>Toyota 86

Land barge

The Ford CUV

Newer cars just have no soul and don't deserve a name. Like Chinese people or Mexicans.

Renegade

My cars nickname is Bouncing Betty.
Drove it home after I bought it, rear shocks were blown, hit a bump on the freeway, bounce on springs so hard for a solid 6 seconds, last bounce the rear tires go airborne and the car almost goes sideways at 70mph on the freeway.
Buddy and I couldn't stop laughing and he aptly named it Bouncing Betty.

Pocket rocket
>small
>white
>vibrates
>made for women
>does fuck all for my sex life

Quasimodo. Beat-to-hell 2000 Legacy that just keeps hangin' on.

Lia

Hondo

>naming your car

please go back to r-eddit

I called mine Le SexTank, because that's what it is.

i would drive the shit out of that.
the car too

Bulbasaur
its green
I want a winch on it

I need a name for a silver Volvo pseudo-brick. But nothing's really come to me

I keep calling my 50ccm scooter The Thing. I intended to add a lot of whtie highlights to it and then name it Marisa after the 2hu character.

The E32 is named Erika
My W123 300D is named Massenmord

What Volvo? Both my 740's were named Bermuda Bricks because fucking everything got lost in those thing.
Once found 80 bucks and a bag of, what I think was, MDMA under the rear seats.

2001 V40 tarbo. Yeah I know, not the moat exiting thing out there but its mine

Shit man. Sorry to say but the V40 is probably the only Volvo I outright can't stand nor like. The V40 and 1st gen S40 both were kinda ugly in my opinion, the V70 was far superior as it retained that boxy goodness of the older Volvos.

Didn't the V40/S40 have a Renault 1.8 engine of all things?

does it get any more fuckboii than red floor lighting?

I don't think so.

Used to call my 2007 Fiat Panda "the Bossmobil", because of my last name, but my current car is just called Starlet....because that's what it is.

Can't wait to wrench on the old one, when my cunt of a sister gives it to my mom, she doesn't deserve it.

T-that's a bit sad to hear. And I have posted this car like 4 "post your cars" threads and I have zero replies, so Veeky Forums does share your opinion. Sadly

At least its not a Renault engine, Volvos own 2.0l turbo, 165hp.

Pinky because its faded red

>XD
lol! lustig!

Slightly better then. Yeah, the V40 was kinda the ugly duckling that did mature to the beautiful swan during the 2nd gen. The 1st gen S40 was extremely meh and nowadays most of them are extremely abused and mistreated, mostly because they have zero value.
The 2nd gen S40 on the other hand is out right gorgeous.

The Turbo V40/S40 on the other hand can be a nasty surprise when someone is expecting that it's just a bog standard shitbox behind them.

> Implizieren ich bezahl 20 Tacken für n schwules Wunschkennzeichen

Speedy (speedy gonzales)

wers hat, hats
wers nich hat braucht für den spott nicht zu sorgen

wer so spricht, trifft allgemein im leben keine guten entscheidungen, also trifft dein zitiertes wohl zu.

Yeah, I can tell you don't like it. And maybe ill call it the duckling?

And yes, I could have bought a more fun car, but it is rock solid and I have a car, my car and I have bought it for my money. And for that, I love it.

Hey man, that's cool I mean, my favourite car of all time is my Chrysler GTC LeBaron, so I probably am in no position to talk shit about other peoples cars.

I'm calling a Golf Plus just "Golf".
Sick nickname

Victoria
B5.5 passat

>GTC LeBaron

That is... interesting to say the least.

Then again, the most fun car I've ever driven was a FWD econobox with less than 140 hp. And I have driven my fair share of fast cars

>20€ für n paar buchstaben ausgeben die niemanden interessieren außer autisten im internet
>gute finanzielle entscheidungen

wähle eins

Cody

My previous car was a '94 LeBaron GTC. Horrible engineering in a lot of spots, but all things considered, I really enjoyed that car. I do miss driving it sometimes.

>RIP Toby

I dont really have a name for my car, i just call it FC..

The E-DIRTY-6 Because I rarely wash it

>20 euro
>relevante finanzielle entscheidung
arme sau
du wirst nie so /vr/ sein wie diese platte

Well, every interior-light in the car is red, so...

the red baron

korean asswipe
5.4 liters of disappointment

Revi because the "Rev" shift indicator is stuck on and now I have no desire to reset it and turn it off.

Panda.....Panda

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA
I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA

>B
>MEME
>W

ayy Buick bro.
Mine's Bertha.

El Rusto