gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=sonneiko naga siren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SWNL

>hurr durr secret disaband incoming!!!!!
You know they got second place, right?
There are many other teams out there that wish they got at least 2nd place.

Secret's still a great team. They're better than EG for what it's worth.
Can't wait for TI.

SECRET WILL NEVER ______

Someone post the webm, you know which one

anime shitters blown the fuck out

Gee I wonder if Na'Vi will win the International now that they won the LAN before it

>navi haters

>tfw team secret is a pack of retards

Huskar'd.

>yurocucks think they'll win TI when pattern clearly indicates chinks will win this year

>/d2g/ suddenly hates secret

what went wrong?

APOLOGIZE DOTURDS

How did the greatest captain in the history of dota2 get outdrafted by someone who's only been playing competitively for 2 yearse?

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

kys weeb

>>literal dota 2 legends
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
More like literal trash only capable of winning the Invitational where no good teams are invited

secret fanshits have always been a small and overly vocal minority here

>Pick shadow demon for slow siege fotm bullshit
>Get memepushed

SECRET BTFO

I'm not sure if Puppey staying on Navi would have been good for the team as a whole. He was a really good player, but recently his performance hasn't been anything special.

You can't really replace anyone in current Navi for Puppey. They all seem to have finally started synergizing well and are pulling off some really good games.

when your team's hero pool sucks that much dick there's not much you can do even being an amazing drafter

ppd didn't play today

Yes

These 2 losses in a row, same fucking strategy. Puppey literally has to carry Bulba in lane if its not Tidehunter in a 1v1 or Beastmaster jungle.

>TI3
>Honeypot
It was literally whoever had wisp won

Io Will Never Lose

>wake up
>3 is to 1

What the fuck happened dotards?

Because Sonneiko is a good drafter unlike Puppey.

Na'Vi didn't memepush. I mean they had Rhasta for that and that's it.

Memempush was specific VG strat with tower killer drafts like Furion+DK+DP etc. in same team

is good to see Navi back to 1.5 tier?

what did he mean by this?

>EG loses
>lol its just a honeypot LAN who cares we won TI5

>Secret loses
>SHITREKT, DISBAND, SUICIDE WATCH

>source quality

is draskyl fucking dying guys?

Holy shit, he looks awful.

The REAL reason Secret lost is because they draft too greedy and only have one support hero, causing mid to late game situations to essentially become 4v5. Also EE is fucking washed up holy shit

Wings will win TI6 because China's turn

there isnt any hero you can realistically pick for rtz or EE. Their hero pool is beyond abysmal

secret are a shit team, nothing new

he did the Kappa face retard. he wasnt being serious

I want to blow Sonneiko so hard and swallow it all. His playstyle gets me rock hard.

Because rtz is a player so fucking rigid he has skill-rigor mortis so you know that if you see another mirana pick it's going to be a magic burst build, and who better to counter that shit than Huskar

>outdrafted 3 games in a row
Puppey better be saving strats, his drafts were shit

Yurodogs don't know about the honey.

Sonneiko is a fucking GOD

Yeah Secret is dogshit

and so is EG

get bent anime watcher

>game starts
>go have a shower
>come back and it's over

Oh boy.

>His fucking Winter Wyvern games.
Wasn't he even the first player to bring it up in competitive? or was that FNG?

prob after ti6, mark my words

navi is a team, they are really clicking together
i'd like to see dendi improving in lane a bit and navi reading/using smokes a bit better

if they do that, i think they would be ez top5 team, if not top3. right now they are like from 8th to 4th

based aussie

>not being a contrarian

>18 minute show
?

Did anyone else see that smile on sonneiko? I remember back at ti5 sonneiko was ready to kill everyone on navi, nice to see him happy

why doesnt he bitch slap this guy

he did, check the TI qualis from last year, the best possible plays on the hero

youtube.com/results?search_query=sonneiko naga siren heres something to get you fapin'

Based tractor+4

>sellout to sponsors
>proceed to lose every tournament

why would puppey do this?

JUST SHUT UP

because he's about to be married and lose his soul.

Why is he so perfect?

>even dadskyl is with BTS
HOW THE FUCK DID LD GET THE FUCK AWAY WITH THIS

THERE ARE LITERALLY LAWS AGAINST MONOPOLIES

I got this coach, you gotta believe in me. Just pick me offlane aba.

Jokes on you faggot, I voted Io 48 times.

>No himouto Umaru-chan! hero
dotards?

I remember that shit. It actually was the moment I realized just how much of a god Sonnieko was. Going from a support to a carry and actually managing to make it look like he was going to turn the game around for his team, all of this back when Navi was at one of their worst moments, is something you don't forget.

But thanks, I'm gonna go watch that again since I planned on having a good fap tonight.

What is /d2g/'s honest opinion on EG after this tournament?

I unironically enjoyed this couch

>God bless

Can we not go there?

>God bless
*tips fedora*

>Nahaz: We will see you in seattle
>WE

How bitter can one person even be?

If EE plays this way at TI, even 2d girls won't suck his dick anymore.

uh oh we /god/ now?

he's going to seattle too

Solid players, shit drafts, shit itemizations

That said, even the 2nd place team couldn't salvage a core Mirana pick after 40 minutes.

worst setup in the history of casting

>no more tournaments
>no more cup matches

Can we get the fucking patch now?

>he's about to be married
doesn't Draskyl literally have a kid already?

>no more esports untill ti5+1

Sumail is developing a drug habit as we shitpost and will be let go after they place bottom 8th

>not being Christian

I was an edgy teen once.

/d2g/ how do you think the game would change if you were limited to certain heroes based on whether you were dire or radiant?
Basically dire heroes can only be picked by the dire and radiant heroes only by the radiant

go home HoN

just a fucking week away

go play some Overwatch meanwhile

>Believe in my god or you're going to suffer for eternity mwahahaha
>Not edgy as can be

I know you're just shitposting but that system is deprecated since source 2 came out (no more Dire/Radiant separation).

Even if the separation still existed it would be unabalanced trash.

0 (zero) ass.

aren't Americans all Christian? why so triggered?

so did nobody but navi care about this tournament or what

>not understanding that it's the effects of a moral code on Christian communities and the societies that they live in that make it a worthwhile faith
>still hung up on magic sky fairies

>everyone is american

>Tracer has no ass
Nigger.

>tfw can't play doter because exam

Pretty much

>revealing your best strats before TI

I'm actually just a noob faggot

I mean that just means they'd have to balance it no?

go study Vergeuenza

THE HALLOWED ONE, THE MASTER OF STRATEGY, THE KING OF GANK, THE SULTAN OF PUSH, THE TSAR OF TEAMFIGHT, THE SLAYER OF EHOME, THE CAPTAIN OF THEYYEAR 2010, THE CHAMPION OF THE INTERNATIONAL THE ONE AND ONLY ARTSTYLE IS BACK TO NATUS VINCERE!!!

GODBLESS AND SEE YOU ALL IN SEATTLE, WERE BASED NAVI WILL BECOME THE FIRST TEAM TO WIN 2 INTERNATIONALS!

dire supports are OP as fuck
dire offlanes are superior to radiant's
invoker is dire
terrorblade is dire

dire wins

that Dendi Invoker in Grand Finals tho

Guys, will I become a better dota player if I watch Kuroko no Basket?

This is how DotA 1 worked for the entirety of it's history pre-IceFrog. RoC DotA, TFT DotA, and Darkness Falls DotA all used a mode called team pick instead of all pick. Icefrog added all pick and it later became default. Old Sand King could only damage radiant heroes with one of his skills because the way it was coded.

All of this made the game very hard to balance, and pre-DotA 5.0 the core on every Sentinel (Radiant) team was Rikimaru, and the core on every Scourge team was Void Demon (Nightstalker). Summoners and Healers were also more core positions during this time though because Pudge (Scourge) and Conjurer (Sentinel) could summon an ungodly amount of siege units, and there were no instant healing or mana items.

reminder that Secret literally only showed one strat this entire LAN thus proving it to be a honeypot

more like they practiced drow strat against navi and navi practiced countering it