/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=xhTuWguEE7I
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
strawpoll.me/10827685
strawpoll.me/10827697
strawpoll.me/10827703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know someone that believed in the greater good.

A R U R U N
R
U
R
U
N

butts

waifus and lore, living in harmony.

>a dirty beggar

ah yes, dunmeri arrogance at its finest; i'll leave these smitten remarks with mephala, but i will question your capacity as one of the proud people of bruise whose own lack of knowledge of homeland flora dictates their ire. as a humble beggar and dunmeri-raised imperial, you're best to stay on your toes. i've ten in two reasons for such a suggestion, you see.

>2016
>still no scar armor

Reminder to all the filthy whores here.

This is my favourite butt of all time.

Keep fighting the good fight user

Best girl

Allahu akbar!

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw

ngl this nasheed is fuckin bumpin

>all the terrorists itt

ded

forgot pic

more like ded meme

i am sorry infidel. here is more familiar nasheed. please hold your anus in the wake of the voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

praise shezzarine. praise talos.

Let it die. Make a new thread with less pol posting.

I need more waifu ahegao

Wow that went downhill fast. I was just messing around with ENBoost's settings and I walked past an NPC. For characters not covered by the Bijin series, I run The Ordinary Women, made by NeusKharp. Is it just me or does Vivienne here look like one of Clones' waifus? Maybe they're the same person or something I don't know. Ignore the textures. I'm upgrading from vanilla HD 1k to 2k and I'm not done yet.

>pol posting

talos is the true god. listen to his prasies. shezzar snackbar.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhTuWguEE7I

please more lewd bimbotears!

Fucking gross. I just vomited shit out of my dick

Who is this semen demon?

Looks more like she's waiting for a bug to drop from the ceiling and into her mouth.

MUHH DIKKKKKKKKK

talos can fix this. accept him into your heart and you will go to sovengarde to dine with the heros of old and be rewarded for your services with seventy and two virgins.

>tfw no steppe waifu clothes

bimbotears fucked silly by big redguard cocks when?

Yeah, so I kinda just gave up on making another poll. Most of the options I was coming up with, I just couldn't see my LDB ordering be done to her.

Instead of having her killed in some fashion, he'll order her to be imprisoned so that she can live to see the Thalmor's "Second War against the Empire" fail and his future triumphs. She'll get de-fanged and will get stung up and left naked and exposed to the sun for some time, then thrown into the depths of the dungeon and forgotten. From there, it's kinda bog standard for this sort of thing, really: beatings, drugging, rape, and mind-break, becoming the warden and guards' plaything. She'll be the little secret to the prison. Unruly inmates will be bled to keep her fed, though they won't know that. Especially troublesome ones will just... disappear sometimes. Maybe, in the distant future, she'll be killed, either from lack of interest/willingness to continue her care, or perhaps after being discovered by particularly zealous Vigilants or Dawnguard. Or maybe she'll come into the possession of others, a decadent noble, a cruel warlord, possibly a secretive wizard, and lacking a will of her own, becomes the plaything of someone new. When she finally dies, if she finally dies, no one will remember or care who she was long, long ago, especially not her, herself.

Is that really what you guys want to see?

and orcs. lots of orcs. that's all she's good for.

Just put a bag on her head

>fir thang fir im da shittest

gtfo cuck

don't listen to him, bimbotears is for pure sexual intercourse for the sake of procreation

goddamn why are you so cruel to your waifus

Redguards and Orcs are pretty gud.

Wait, she's supposed to be a vampire? She doesn't look like one.

Cause he ain't afraid to go hard for a story and cause that ain't his waifu.

/tv/ please leave

i want to see her butts.

please more bimbo
my dick is so hard i'm literally dripping cum

I just realized how technologically advanced this is.

he is cruel to his waifus as a projection of his own dealings with women along with the misguided decision to have outside forces manipulate his own tale; he is writing a tale with the subtext of himself being cucked since he cannot own up to being unoriginal, and rather dictate his latest escapade with the simplest literally device of a 'good' character: a character is not identified with through their success, but rather, their losses. in grounding the character in deep enough despair, he hopes to make something worthwhile, when in reality he is nothing more than a cuck to his own desires.

t. the ghost of ebert

Ok.

Hmm... What to do next?

kiss please

It's a lot better than candles or torches, less cleanup, less maintenance probably, can't be stolen by anyone sneaking around and sold on the black market...

Note to self: Leave editing fur textures to the professionals.

Which armor is that?

And the whole directing a current through a circuit/crystal-thing to heat and produce light.

role play as a statue

????

If your gonna make a bimbo character, orcs and redguards are a must.

My character's armband on the Ancient Nord armor is broken and is half a foot below my hand rather than on my arm. Last change to it was the Unofficial Legendary Patch, which probably should have fixed it.

Help?

Kiss who?

I'll consider it then.

Everybody else gets to have happy endings, though. Galena basically shits sunshine and rainbows and Feyrenziah gets to avoid that, now.

That's gotta be pasta of some kind. Also a bunch of overthought tripe.

Celes Nightengale with glow removed and Backtalon arm and shoulder pieces.

>cumtears is becoming old Vinella
Can't say I'm surprised

>orcs and redguards

wait a moment...

flavo, pls?????

>anons now worship cumshit just because she got new implants and dyed her hair blond
you guys are a bunch of thirsty virgins.

a BRC/BOC

It's worse, much worse...
Old depraved virgins (and getting older all the time), who will likely never get to play with pussy their entire lives.

I agree, it's sad, but let them have their fun I guess.

excuse me I'm not just a virgin, I am a perma-virgin

my dick gets so fucking hard for bimbotears

best tesg waifu!

Ironic praise is still praise

>pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

calm down cumtears, we all know you're retardedly sick over your own creation.

So that's why I didn't recognize it, there was no green. Is the glow removed through bodyslide zapping or some other mod?

but i'm not being ironic
I am expressing my honest opinion

For all these perks that say stuff like "Wearing all heavy/light armor" how does it work exactly? Does it not work if I have slots missing even if I'm not wearing anything in those slots? How about modular pieces like the bikini armors, how many of those do I need to use to be considered "wearing all"?

samefag

Nah, I just made the glow maps all black. There's probably a better way of doing it, though.

Not into pseudo intellectual bloviating, sorry.

It's a combination of cumshit samefagging and bored anons telling him what he wants to hear

i keked

anyone have an album to all the tesgeneral website screenshots? they're all so comfy

You need to be wearing a helmet, cuirass, gloves, and boots. If there is something in all of these slots that classifies as heavy armor, you get the perk. Otherwise, no. The exceptions are that you may get a perk that allows you to go without a helmet, which simply omits the helmet slot for wearing.

Basically, you won't see a shield icon for any armor piece that would count toward the perk.

nice try fag

>all these butthurt regulars that bully on cumtears, and now 100% mad cumtear's waifu gets more attention and is better than their waifu will ever be

wooo WIP

deadly mutilations is a nightmare to work with

>pseudo intellectual bloviating

this is why all the fanfictions and the majority of people in this general will remain shit

OH NO IT FOTOSHOPPU!!

t. samefag (you)

Subtle.

This is why nobody likes you, Cumtears.

Is there a food equivalent to Taco Bell in Tamriel?

>thinking you need to photoshop that shit
you're doing it wrong user.

Who is nobody?
I love him so it can't be nobody dude.

Unless by nobody you mean the nobody you are.

strawpoll.me/10827685

guess they meant "A nobody," then.

whatever you say cumtears

WHOO ANOTHER CUMTEARS HOUR YIPPEE

YES CUMTEARS TACO

CUMTEARS IS ALSO A NIGHTMARE TO WORK WITH

CUMTEARS IS THE ONLY COMFY YOU NEED

CUMTEARS IS ALL

CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS

polls about waifus should be banned

It's not, it's about a toxic member of a dysfunctional community. Big difference.

strawpoll.me/10827697

WHO THE FUCK IS CUMTEARS AND WHY IS HE SO GODDAMN POPULAR HERE?!!!

They go over food so little it's hard to say

Why do you homos hate cumtears but lack the ability to just fucking ignore and don't give him (you)'s

>strawpoll.me/10827685
made the poll 9/11 made the earlier posts proud.

CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS CUMTEARS

This is so pointless. If Cumtears can access Veeky Forums in Indonesistan, then he is also capable of ruining the poll.

strawpoll.me/10827703