>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4TODr3JZ1tU?t=385
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fight me irl

are scarves gear

Listen, if im chilly and I want to ride idgaf how pussy I look im foint to be rocking a scarf.

Tucked of course.

>Also, lets take a moment to thank our family for buying a lot of stuff for us.
My parents don't fund my hobbies. They did give me an interest free loan for my first big boy bike but that was contingent on promising to go ATGATT.

>Will you be at SEM?
Afraid not but I'll try to do something similar to last year with more booze if the camp site owner wants to play ball and I'm in the region.

>implying real men haven't been wearing scarves for millennia

youtu.be/4TODr3JZ1tU?t=385

honda getting BTFO by kawasaki powa

(cont.)
>Pants that suit the jacket (colour/level of protection)
What would you recommend? I'm looking for something cool and comfy for hot weather. I was under the impression that the protection level was comparable to the jacket (Furygan Genesis)

fucking
cagers

At least you got his back window

with tasseled ends and for fashoin, no

>exhaust note
this is incidentally the versys' biggest letdown. it starts to sound at least a little soul-moving after it's been running hard for a while, but most of the time it sounds like an industrial sewing machine. i'm going to at least slap a can onto it once manufacturers get their shit together and start offering shit for the 2015+ models

Looks like he got raped by a carrot the night before.

IKTF, the VFR1200 only even sounded like a V4 when you got above 7krpm while underway so you'd only really hear it on big, empty roads (hitting 7krpm on city streets is a good way to die, even in 1st).

Typical cruiser rider, I bet he was faking to be passed out and just wanted the carrot fucking

What is /dbt/ approved and recommended upgrade from a ninja 250?

>tfw would like to ride a bike but hate the standard posture
>tfw feet-first bikes are insanely expensive for something i can only drive for half the year

ninja 300

Get used to the posture. It makes cornering a whole lot easier. The first time you realise you need to relax your arms with clip ons instead of having your elbows above your wrists is a revelation.

wtf are you on about

Yamaha YZF R1

That's a bit of a jump, don't you think? I'd suggest the Ninja 251. Take it slow.

GS500

if you've been diligent in learning your skills and have put in enough time, the sky's the limit. in my experience it wasn't very hard to adjust to the new power. i had a couple unintended (but incredibly satisfying) power wheelies in the first couple weeks but beyond that it's really not that hard. riding in the rain is going to be a lot more difficult though, so that's something to be cognizant of the first couple times out.

*** THE ONLY DEFINITIVE AND LOGICAL ROUTE TO MOTORCYCLES ***
(which are not cruisers)

50cc -> 125cc -> 250cc/300cc -> 400cc/500cc -> 650cc -> 600cc i4 -> 1000cc -> 1300cc -> 1000cc supercharged -> 1300cc Turbocharged

such is life since the VLAD laws

oh shit i did 636cc -> 999cc. did i fuck up?

you did. if you don't follow the only definitive and logical route to motorcycles it means you haven't reached the highest skill level possible and lack tons of experience

>missing 65, 85, 100, 150, 200, 350 and not delineating between 125 2t and 125 4t

fucking unsafe faggot off yourself.

What if I did 500cc Ptwin to 1000cc Vtwin. dun goofed?

If you can't get your knee down, wheelie and stoppie then probably.

>no 1450cc

>missing 450

What's the point when I only ride to commute.

Careful not to trigger dbt. Everyone here is a boi racer

Then why upsize at all? Enjoy cheap tires, em pee gee's and insurance. Keep the 250.

It's too dangerous with the distracted half asleep 4 wheelers commuting too, need real power to get away.

Fuck im getting over the mods on this board, what the fuck does this shit even mean?

I don't even use tor or proxies on Veeky Forums why the fuck would i?

Swear its just my biggest fan trying to be a faggot.

posting best commutecycle. also doubles as a pretty competent canyon carver and tourer

I have a 250 that I commuted on for years and still do from time to time. It has plenty enough power for that if you ride defensively. Be honest, no one gets a sport bike because they want to lawfully commute at the speed limit. You want to go sanic. Admit it and deebeeteez will be much more helpful.

>we stretched swing arm now

P I G F A T
I
G
F
A
T

Do you really think their bans are effective if im posting 30 seconds after being permanently banned from posting?

VicCB400, you just don't get the message do you. No one like you, just like your alter ego victorian ninja650 crash user

>best commutecycle
>not even a fireblade

thats not a V-Strom

gs500 faggot you still think im ninja crash user?

have you checked for spyware lately? you might be a part of the tor botnet. you could be bouncing cheese pizza over to malaysia

I have and havent found any, interesting thought though ill look harder.

Go on

cb400 faggot, keep projecting. Honda is the least inspiring bike manufacturer they do make good boat anchors tho

v-strom is a capable machine as well. the versys is lighter and taller though, as well as a little quicker. i think it handles better as well, but that's subjective i guess

Best litrebike for my six year old nephew? He's never ridden a motorcycle so nothing over the top.

>honda
>snapchat
>starbucks
what
a
fag

It's not a based V-twin tho

Thanks boo ;)

it's a parallel twin, so whatever. i can deal with that.

all honda riders are fags m8, significantly worse than GS500 riders by far.

I hope they aren't a 360 ptwin

Which one and why deebeetee?

For dd purposes

>69
Yes, yes, I like it

I know, KTM is easily the most inspirational bike manufacturer, how do they make such superior machines user?

Oh wait, you can't afford a KTM, you wouldnt know about it.

m8 ur GS500 looks really funny

the suzuki cause the triumph will cost more to fix if needed

No, I wouldn't buy a KTM. They are shit.

Anyone have any input?

>a 360 ptwin
are you memeing me?

DL1000
L

Someone's upset he can't afford a bike

Triumph looks so much better. Suzuki will probably be cheaper, though.

Sweet memeing bro

Picked up my bike this morning after checking it out for half an hour or so.
>No longer nobike
>Feels good mane

>strips even on front tyre
disappoint.jpg

I mean mechanically.

Its ok if you are poor user, make all the excuses you need, i understand your pain.

someone's projecting again

They just make ugly bikes, look at yours. What the fuck is going on there? It's like the hunchback of notre dame .

>less than 1k miles on it

Roger that sweetheart

Post your chicken strips fagget

Is it you?

Nice opinion bro

ktm make fairly sexy bikes, whats wrong with you?

No pictures of my strips on my PC :( Have some cat on bike (Not current bike ofc)

Probably this guy

He wont, so have my fresh tendies.

He's peanut butter and jealous

Is that a scooter?

Are those Metzelers?

Dirt bikes, well they all look the same from every manufacturer. But just look at this shit here it's the fucking hunchback of notre dame.

Brisbane a shit

That was my first bike. CG-125. Crashed it while drunk and rebuilt as hektik road geared dirt bike. Good fun.

Yes, tourance.

You know if you can't afford one just say so. Instead of talking shit about what that guys own like a jealous faggot

I have them on my Triumph desu. How do you find them on the road?

t. cucktorian

>Says the Cuckstralian

I have ridden a grand total of 10km so far. So IDK.

You could of just said yes it's a scooter