Hey Guys

I love everything trading related from forex to stocks its my passion, now Id like to ask you something..

How could I go from say a small $100 to job free in as little time as possible trading?

Full time income traders get in here....help me change my life

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wanting the super secret way to get rich fast
It doesn't exist, but since I'm in a good mood, I'll give you something more than "get kneepads".

Read as many books as you can from pic related. There's a link in there so you can get every book for free in PDF format. The more you read the better. I suggest starting with "The intelligent investor" By Benjamin Graham. Well you're reading and learning, work and save as much money as possible. If you're a serious about being a day trader/investor, you're gonna need 25k just to start. Although there are ways around that.

Other than that, it's on you. Intelligence doesn't make a good investor. Investing is a skill, and as such should be studied, and practiced. Never be over confident. Seek to be greedy when others are pessimistic, and pessimistic when others are greedy.

Good luck m8.

Thanks!

Thanks user..the link isnt working though.. I typed it all out its dead.

No problem, good luck. I hope you're successful.

>$100
Typo? You have a hundred dollars to your name?

It works, I just did it myself. You probably typed it in wrong. Pic related.

Thanks ill try again..

I have more than that but not much more.

mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

>mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

Do you have to pay rent or buy food or pay for electricity or water or internet or heat or anything?

You must still be living at home with mom and dad, right?

Go to school and learn how to be good at something. Best case, choose something that you actually enjoy doing. Be successful.

My school years have long passed.. Im in my mid 20's and I am with family still yes and wanting to get out.

Same here, this will be the new normal

ofcourse looking back now i regret it.

But you know how it is.. Working class boy.. poor teachers at school, no guidance or mentoring..parents always too busy working.. no interest in boring lessons..no motivation.

Iv got all the motivation now but I had to grow up to wake up.

>Full time income traders get in here....help me change my life

kek kill yourself cuck. Trading is not the land of the plenty for lazy NEET niggers who can get rich with 100$.
If you are a NEET you lack the discipline required to make it already. Oh and for forex success rate is around 0.04% (2 years, quarter to quarter), in futures is around 10%

Don't bother OP, get a job. Save yourself time and energy
>t. quantitative fx trader, self employed

its your passion? bullshit. You sound like a gambler is what you sound like.

83% of traders lose money. Those 17 % that dont actually use an algorothmic form of risk arbitrage. You cant possibly reliably make money trading.

There are TONS of people who can make money off of YOU selling shit to YOU. Sell you trading systems, charts, analysis, platforms, 50$ free if you open an account!

Anything to get the gambler in the door. Just like Vegas.

Only retards think there is some magical way to trade stocks and make money reliably that nobody else knows and that simultaneouly someone will share the secret with them....

God you're dumb. No wonder you lost all your money on forex.

>83% of traders lose money
Lmao they fucking wish. 99.96% on fx, a little bit better on futures.
>algorothmic risk arbitrage
You are even a bigger mongoloid than OP, don't bother

>I can't figure it out so no one can
Did you ever consider the fact that you are fucking retarded?

I've made several hundreds of thousands in the last 5 years on top of my salary because I've made smart decisions and know what I am doing. Sure I've lost money, lots of money. But I never let it deter me.

Only quitters and retards fail at the stock market.

>dont listen to retards..

post some advice and tips!

$BLOC$

>But you know how it is..
Maybe in your age group.
Living at home past high school age wasn't an option for me, as those who did were looked at as failures/burdens.
It was sort of a self-reinforcing cycle. You were desperate to get out because of what would happen if you didn't.
Seeing how things are today, I'm glad it was the case.

Gotta love people who pull statistics out of their ass. Also if you go long in companies you research and actually understand how to evaluate a company then I don't really see people losing money. Unless they panic everytime there's a dip and sell