How can I VIP without being mistaken for a stancefag?

How can I VIP without being mistaken for a stancefag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW7r1E4M5wo
youtube.com/watch?v=ELJW-Bsrnmk
youtu.be/YMZUKWtS4kQ
youtu.be/xSE3DoLP4_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't rig up tow hooks that are only screwed into the plastic bumper and don't hang a drift charm on it, and don't do this on a fwd car.
Don't cut your bumper and do the zip tie bullshit
Don't rust your hood
Don't get a roof rack with a bunch of useless bullshit on it
Don't mismatch the fenders
Don't stickerbomb the car
Don't put 30,000 stickers on the windows
Don't vape
Don't create an absolutely excessive amount of camber to the point that the structural integrity of the wheel and tire is compromised

follow all the steps and behold as you are still called a stancefag

Wtf is VIP

Very Imposing Penis.

Not really imposing because it's big, but rather gruesome and awkwardly shaped. Smells pretty bad too.

... ok

Spoiler: you can't.

It seems as if Veeky Forums is unfamiliar with VIP.

Stance is definitely a subset of VIP, the Japanese VIP scene is both JDM and Imported "Executive Cars" that have been lowered and set on deep dish rims, negative camber is common but not required.

It's about a more subtle approach then your typical rice, and definitely not about being boyracer extreme aero kit and phat wing.

The US stance scene definitely took VIP influences to the extreme so they are similar and you're basically a stancer no matter your intention, VIP is a japanese thing.

Vaping Incest Partners. It's a sub-fetish of Bronyism involving incest roleplay, typically between two males, while they vape in the backseat of shitty Japanese faux-luxury barges with nigger rims.

Make sure it's a luxury sedan or coupe, ideally Japanese or German from the 90s to early 2000's, and then buy wheels with a wide lip. Make sure these wheels sit flush with the fender with only slight camber, then plush out the interior with drink trays, velvet, and suede. Keep it clean at all times then you're set.

Understand that VIP is luxury cars modified for a bit of performance and you're good.

>Japanese VIP isn't stance

lol ok, straight from japan boys the biggest stance fag shit I ever seen, it's only missing the vape cloud

youtube.com/watch?v=kW7r1E4M5wo

>vape cloud
It's how you roll coal when your mouth has more cfm than your engine.

You can call VIP or you can call it stance, doesn't matter, shit taste is shit taste

don't forget the curtains

remember what old man kanjo said about jdm

are those type of brake lights legal in the US?

you can't. sorry not sorry

>tfw like drifting at events because it's really fucking fun but don't want to be associated with stance or drift culture
>have red hi visible toe hooks/ front strap on car since needed for tech
>bumper ziptied on since original mounts are smashed off & have 2 different bumpers
>sometimes my fenders mismatch after replacing & before painting
>have like 8 stickers on car
>front wheels are cambered out 4 degrees along with shorter knuckles, longer tie rods, & steering angle kit
everywhere I go volkswagons & hondas rev at me & not even to race, just to take pictures next to trees & shit, then vape

Not all stancefags are VIPfags but all VIPfags are stancefags.

Vipfags are just as bad stancefags you cuck

Very insecure person

Veeky Forums basically dubbed all low Japanese/Euro cars as stance regardless of subculture, there's no hope.

Not all slowfags are Camarofags, but all Camarofags are slowfags

>VIPfags think they have special snowflake status because they stanced a Lexus shitbox instead of a Civic.

VIP is just as faggy as stance.
>b-but it's okay when japan does it!!

Just don't lower your car too much, and try not to have too much camber either.

Actually be important in some way.

It still stance
Don't try limit stance just to sticker bombed rusted out civics because you can't deal with autistic Veeky Forums nerds hating

>everywhere I go volkswagons & hondas rev at me & not even to race, just to take pictures next to trees & shit, then vape

kek

Holy shit

to be fair, the people filled in the whole stance scene are usually huge fags

idk how the japs in that scene are like though

>Veeky Forums cannot denote the difference between stance and VIP and think it's the same thing

fucking kek i always knew Veeky Forums were clueless babies

It's still stance dumb shit
Don't confuse hellaflush garbage with everything else

so because it's lowered it's stance?

so any car that is ever lowered by anything, is now part of the stance scene.

>Veeky Forums redefining the scene rules day by day

Not just lowered but also stupid amount of negative camber

I actually think these look pretty cool

Is this VIP?
Because I shot this picture at a stancefag meet.

and this

I wouldn't call any of those lexii stanced.

how are they stanced that blue one is stock?
VIP

Yeah idk what the blue one was doing there. Probably just because there are only like 10 Lexus LS400s in my country lmao

What about this one though?

>so because it's lowered it's stance?

Any import that is lowered with a set of wheels that sit flush is stance according to rednecks, maro and shitstang owners.

Is it just coincedence, are those fake plates or is there a reason why every single one of these cars seems to have JDM as a plate?

They are actually real plates. These guys bought them to look cool I guess. There were other cars that didn't have them, it's just a coincidence that all the cars I posted had JDM plates.

Accurate as shit

In the 80s people bought GX71/81s and lowered them on 14-15 inch wheels
Looked cool then, looks cool now

>people buy shitty old lexus
>lower them and put wheels worth more than the car on them
>"vip"
Poor people are hilarious.

>vip

>driving a 15 year old used luxury sedan and hacking it up is the norm in this subculture

>'"""""""""""vip"""""""""""""""

please show us pics of your financed at 15%apr im still making payments ford focus

What's the point of VIP? Shitty tacked on wood grain is not luxury and I'm sure the coilovers or bags they're on paired with super low profile tires have a really shit ride.

>gets mad
>YOU MUST BE IN A POOR SITUATION
Nah.

>What's the point of VIP?
It looks cool.
>inb4 do it doesn't

Like this.

Put proper fucking tires on it and restore the suspension to a proper height?

>Veeky Forums cannot denote between pov cuckoldry or sissy cuckolding

of course not you dumb stancecuck, they are both pure faggotry, like stance and " bippu" now fuck off

>vip/stancefag thread
>gs400guy hasn't showed up for damage control

That's actually onikyan, not pure (or traditional, at least) VIP style.

Him and frosty are still slangin brick weed to 10 yr olds.

Its just lexuses

Probably sick of all the whiny cunts on this board

obviously it is lexa

Shit is still shit regardless of what you want to call it.

"A herd of lexii" sounds better than the others.

got a link to this?

nvm, got it
youtube.com/watch?v=ELJW-Bsrnmk

the def. of vip is like -4 degrees of negative camber fucking ricer

What are these wheels called and where/how do i get them???

OZ Futura
Hope you have deep pockets

I know stancing and whatnot is "ironic" and whatever, but where did it originate? Lowering a car is ok if it's a track car, but why the negative camber? Where did it come from, you don't see it on race cars, it's not on concept cars, it's exclusive to stance cars.

You sound like a nigger trying to say he isn't because he is a little bit lighter than his friend Jamal.

Put money into the engine. Get some real power to match the appearance

>why the negative camber?
Partly so you can fit wider wheels in the same fenderwell. Not for performance, but for number chasing. Being able to tell someone you have 12.5" wheels on your Jetta instead of that fucking pleb's 12" is important. I assume the actual aesthetics developed after that.

Nobody cares if you hate it.

We want to be associated with group of retards A, instead of Group of retards B.

I guess that's the easiest way to explain it.

this is what VIP should be. Clean examples of 90s lexuses with a modest drop.

It's the name of a style...

VIP style cars don't actually mean you think you are rich.

Yes but we only want to be associated with a certain kind of person who you consider a faggot.

this is about as tasteful as it gets. suppose it's just all about being comfy & clean AF.

Fresh off the forum boat?
[img]c:/users/Jeff/downloads/Veeky Forums funny pics/laughinggirls.jpg[/img]

youtu.be/YMZUKWtS4kQ

then there is this ... suppose you could just kick back with the Black Rain OST & call it a day.

youtu.be/xSE3DoLP4_w
thats better

>Stancefag calling others slow

or just call it cultural appropriation