Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Waifu Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.3.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=464430

>2.3.0 Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=468505

>Gwenpool Reveal
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=471178

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=473741
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=473994
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8lLvraeCnNBIAo7a5u9xTFYvEwRXAdcreEhjAAXbRQj0rdA/viewform?c=0&w=1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=472022
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait to put my mega tickets into Gwenpool

We all wanna put something into her.
Our love...

So does this show that the barrier between FF and Mutants is weakening? Could

Marvel is getting more and more access, personally I'm really excited about the Legion show just announced.

No, Gwenpool has nothing to do with mutants.

Her name is half a reference to a mutant. So she's like 1% related to mutants.

A hundred more and we'll get Wolverine in MFF.

Gwenpool's not a mutant nor does she have any ties to the x-men, but maybe the fact that marvel is going to put out Fantastic Four and x-men figures again might be a good sign that the embargo is over.

>her name is a reference to a muntant

So? Her name is Gwen Poole, she still has nothing to do with mutants

3D Man stands a better chance of getting into this game before any mutants.

>A retcon in the Howard the Duck #2 backup revealed her name to actually be "Gwen Poole"
>retcon

Nice try.

Given that every single Fantastic Four movie has been completely shit on by critics and viewers alike, it really wouldn't surprise me if the F4 at least had their rights returned to Marvel.

They'll never give up Deadpool though, not after his movie was so well received.

I don't know.

Maybe?

This is such bullshit... I mean she's some random cash in on the long time fame of Deadpool, and the sudden random as fuck fame of Spider-Gwen. How the fuck can they do anything with her and not heavily reference Deadpool?

Surprisingly that's for the best

I doubt Disney would allow an R-rated Marvel film

Save my mega tickets for gwenpool or get someone else? I really like Jane Foster and Sin but I'm afraid they'll just rot on my roster.

My only issue is dodge ignore strikers, but I can 4/5 corvus without dodge ignore. I'm getting IF to T2 with the free ticket, I hope he locks up my 5/5 on all WB.

If they ever have an agents of atlas update he might have to replace Namora, since her media rights are most likely wrapped up with Namor's in whatever limbo they exist in now.

>ignoring all the R-rated films made by other Disney subsidiaries
>ignoring Daredevil and Jessica Jones

Whor is probably the best character for Auto playing. She's Universal so no ready weaknesses, and just so damn fast... She can Auto play Ronan's special stage faster than any other character. She's one of the few that will actually avoid the slow trap during the boss fight and stop him down in about 20 seconds. Most others get stuck and that fight drags on to almost a minute unless you babysit it.

And she's just generally pretty powerful, I've gone into WB with her and was not disapointed...

Plus I'm sure we'll be getting some Asgardian T2 before too much longer. Thor, Whor, Loki, and Angela will all probably get upped. Oh and maybe Sif.

How long have you been playing the game and how much have you spent? Just curious

Hot damn, that's a lot of Warwolf bios for one pull of the x10 chest

Disney doesn't own Miramax anymore

Netflix is clearly a different beast

And you're forgetting the "connected universe" thing. They use that to sell tickets and get people to follow each new release. They're not putting a film with pegging in that universe.

Quesada said Marvel has the rights, but he probably didn't really know the answer

>Elektra

Thank you for reminding me why the mystery box is always a bad idea.

A month, and maybe $400 lol, I don't really regret it, it gave me a head start on WB progression. I came from a different mobile game where 1 maxed character was $250 minimum so I feel like I got a lot more value for my money. Not to mention MFF is way more enjoyable.

Remember that the grind IS the game, so do yourself a favor and don't use cash to skip everything, or you'll find yourself with a fully maxed roster and fuck all to do

Yeah, I'm pretty much done spending besides the monthy deals. I just didn't want to start totally from scratch.

Heh, I guess they finally got to him

don't fall for the heal set meme

>all those plebs advocating for hard shell in the comments

MFF was a mistake

JUST

Good, hopefully it will stay that way

How good is MK T2 in WB?

Holy shit gwenpool is being added??

>200 Energy = 200 Energy
>x300 GUKs < 1m gold
>x20 CSN > x20 R1BAM
>x200 DD = x200 DD
>Max Awakaned ISO-8 > Legendary Gear
>x100 Clear Ticket = x100 Clear Ticket
The 6* and x300 selector is debatable.

Hard shell rewards are objectively better.

People still play Breviks scam?

He left blizzard for a reason, and it wasn't because he was too good for them.

Honestly, I don't get it. The rewards seem mostly the same to me, except for the max awakened ISO being far more of a pain in the ass to get than a legendary gear.

>Her name is half a reference to a mutant
Deadpool isn't a mutant.

Maybe you should read her ongoing and find out. He hasn't been referenced once.

Celebrate! For once, the right team is winning!

Able to solo everyone but iThanos if you have a good obelisk. You might have some trouble with Black Dwarf if you don't have some good energy damage dealing strikers to help with DPS.

>Sharon gets me a second Proxima win
I love her so. Just get her gears to at least 18 each and she'll be a Loki-tier easy win.

What obelisk and iso set should I use if I'm going to T2 MK?

And what team?

Who are you using your free T2 ticket on, /mffg/?

Nebula

>Hard shell rewards are objectively better

To me they aren't, I'm still sitting on a 2 5* tickets and a 6* ticket just gathering dust. I really don't want another 6* ticket when I know I won't use it for a long time.

Also since I can get 30 wb kills a week the CSN and BAM is literally nothing to me

Rank up tickets are objectively better because they can be used on paywall characters.
Say you've hoarded 5* and 6* tickets, you buy the Bio Sub, get the new paywall character to 4* then ticket 'em straight to 6* and you're free to use the rest of the Sub on their gears or other unfarmabale/paywall characters.

Is the T2 ticket on Iron Fist a waste? His T2 passive doesn't seem amazing or anything.

>Rank up tickets are objectively better because they can be used on paywall characters.
Unless you need bios for gear upgrading, which is far more important for current endgame.

I used 5* and 6* tickets on Carnage and a mega ticket on Hyperion, when a new paywall character comes out, I'll just buy another mega ticket. I see the bios as something I can save for Gwenpool or one of the other unannounced characters.

If the bios have an expiration date then yes the Ticket is better

The one character I've used since release

I guess it would depend on which character you want to spend it on and how far along their development is.

>that shitty uni

It's definitely situational. Some would prefer the 1x300 selector and some would prefer the 6* ticket.

Looking at only the amount of bios, the 6* ticket comes out on top since it counts for 320 bios, but it can only be used on 5* characters.

If you were interested in paywall characters, then the selector would be useless. But if you were interested in someone unfarmable like Silk or Sharon Rogers then it'd bump you up from 1* all the way to a couple of bios short of 5* (310 bios to go from 1* to 5*).

Or you could use the selector on some rando if you needed bio fodder for BO characters or HIM.

Or if you needed bios for gears for someone unfarmable. But not for a paywall character's gears (you'd have to pay for the Bio Sub).

>If the bios have an expiration date then yes the Ticket is better
Huh, I uhh... hadn't considered this. While I would rather have 300 bios to a 6* rank-up ticket, I don't actually have anything to use it on yet since I wanted to save it for a character I wanted to T2 down the line and would inevitably need the bios for gears.

But if I only have a short amount of time to decide who to use it on, then it could end up just being a big waste whereas at least a rank up ticket is guaranteed unlimited since it goes into your inventor and thus never expires.

Welp. Fuck.

>mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=473741
BEEP BEEP GWENPOOL TO THE RESCUE!

60 FREE TOKENS!

It time to move on.

This could cheer a lot guys up who've missed a day or two of farming.

>we hjave managed to snag some extra tokens
>So she graciously narrated to us
Are we sure this is NN, maybe they replaced him with a Korean clone.

To think I was going to angrily spend what tickets I had after missing a day

that would've been dumb of you, congrats

People on reddit did exactly that

>instantly rage-spending tokens
>not waiting just in case they give some away

Which of the following statements will be true?
>Gwenpool will be combat
>Gwenpool will be meme tier
>Gwenpool will be farmable

No. 2

What iso set should I get for T2 MK?

They likely did that months ago at this point.

hawk eye

An attack set like Hawk's Eye. T2 MK already has extremely high survivability (assuming you have a good obelisk on hand) so a shield, defense, dodge or healing set would be superfluous. The only move that you'll want SCD for is his 6* and you should be working on getting SCD from cards rather than sets anyways.

Got 2 questions should i get the 2nd iso set slot is it worth it?

Will the purchased slot be for that character or for all?

just that character

>tfw alt for Spider-Gwen

that wouldnt be that bad

I'd rather that but since it's not Gwen Stacy then it's unlikely.

>Once again Jocasta has asked for a short survey that he will use for a report. I am not sure of the content of the report he wishes to write, but he is interested in knowing which group of characters you think new players will struggle to achieve.

>A few rules before we go into the survey:

>1. We are not looking for power levels, this is purely from the point of attainability for newer players.
>2. Do not take into account the 3 day 20 biometrics trial that new accounts have
>3. You can choose more than 1 group.

>Thank you for taking the time to fill this in
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=473994

Survey form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8lLvraeCnNBIAo7a5u9xTFYvEwRXAdcreEhjAAXbRQj0rdA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Only correct responses:
>A-Force Team (Sister Grimm, She-Hulk, Singularity
>Carnage and Hyperion

If you pick anything else then you're wrong.

damn I thought gwenpool was gwen stacy after secret wars

1 Nanowarrior15 | 2 hours ago
F**k u NM....I was 60 tokens short on buying a tier 2 ticket because I was unable to update the app on time and now because there was no chance of getting it I already bought the 6* rank up ticket. Now u bring up this late news just when the period is about to end..what the hell is wrong with you?!!!! I demand a compensation for this!!

>This is aniversary of capitain america and sharon rogers is the best carachter? Wtf? Bring to us namor, quasar, adam warlock, sentry, no this shit's. (amadeus cho, kamala kan, spider gwen, sharon rogers of gwenpool) f.uck. This shit. More marvel 80-90 age and less trash 2015-2016

>Nanowarrior15 is right.....you guys shouldv told us earlier frkn hell man allready bought the damn 6* rank up .....i want my tokens back...

>WTHECKKK I JUST BOUGHT THE 6 STAR WITH THAT TOKEN..25 MORE TOKEN ILL GET THE TIER 2 TICKET...

I'm gonna use my 300 bio selector on MaLEWDkith and pray RNGJesus for ultra rank ups. If I'm lucky in maxing his 3 remaining gears my T2 ticket will go straight to him.

YOU ONLY NEED THE CHARACTER TO BE 6 STAR IN ORDER TO USE THE T2 TICKET
>NO MASTERY REQUIRED
>NO LVL 20 GEAR REQUIRED
>NO BIOS, BAM, CHAOS NORNS REQUIRED

shut the fuck up you need them to be fully mastered and gears at 20
the t2 ticket from the 75cap event covers x800 r1bam, x1000 csn, x150 bios, the norn stones and gold cost

I was going to earlier but i thought id wait in case something like this happened because i was going to be 10 tokens of the t2 ticket

so it is only the t2 ticket from the moneyritus store that doesn't required the mats I mentioned?

Link?

'REGULAR' T2 Advancement Ticket ONLY covers the materials on the right in pic related (including the 2.5m gold) - this one is the one in the 75Cap Event store.
'MEGA' T2 Advancement Ticket takes gears to 20 along with cover the resources - this one costs dollarinos in the store.

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=472022

>Mega T2 Advancement Ticket
>Currently available for $$$

Requirements:
>MUST be 6*

What does the ticket do?
>Instant level 60
>Instant level 20/20/20/20 gears (regardless of what level they are to begin with)
>x150 Bios of the character
>x300 Norn Stones of the character's class
>x800 R1BAM
>x1,000 CSN
>2,500,000 Gold

>A character does not need to be fully mastered for it to be eligible for the Mega T2 Advancement Ticket.

vs.

>T2 Advancement Ticket
>Currently available for 400 tokens in the 75Cap Event shop

Requirements:
>MUST be 6*
>MUST be fully mastered
>MUST have all gears at 20
>MUST be level 60

What does the ticket do?
>x150 Bios of the character
>x300 Norn Stones of the character's class
>x800 R1BAM
>x1,000 CSN
>2,500,000 Gold

>CSN
Meant CNS for Chaotic Norn Stones

I thought he was turned into one.

Just came back to playing since I think the 1 year anniversary(Whenever crossbones came out), What have I missed since then?

Gonna use the 300 bio selector to upgrade ANTS's gears since i have barely any of his bios and i use chaos tokens on Elsa, and then use the ticket on him. Hopefully, that makes it easier to get a WB win without geting 4 more 6/60 characters for strikers.

>reffering to Jocasta as "he"

That being said, you forgot about Silk, since she's also one you can only get with daily bios instead of shifters. Miles and Gwen a shit.

I lel'd.

Also
>there's people who actually want Sentry

This and the chance to get this .

>not wanting one of the strongest characters on marvel universe in the game

I picked up captain ass, too bad I forgot I was working on sister grimm before I got all those bios.

If they add him, he will be either paywall or shit

Speaking of, why did they add not-superman anyway? Is he a new hero that they added instead of someone like Herc?

Probably to milk some whales

This desu, if you can't get superman the next best thing is the best thing