2008 bmw m3 with carmax warranty

What's your opinion on this car is 27k with 70k miles. 6 speed manual. The extended 6 years carmax warranty is 4K

I'm a making a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.carmax.com/cars/bmw/m3/2008/12879960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck would you ever spend $32000 on a fucking car with 70k the?
Why wouldn't you just finance a newer car?
Especially a fucking bmw with 70k miles, that's like walking through a minefield with a blindfold on.

>could get an actual 90s e36 M3 for that money
>buys the new shitty one

>no dipstick
>pigfat

Uhhh, cuz a new M4 is 80k, and OP doesn't want to drive some gay new 32k car?
That is a pretty damned good deal. I'd do it if it is in excellent condition. The aftermarket wheels are a very bad sign tho.

IDK OP, that car looks kinda shitty. The drivers seat is fucked up, the steering wheel needs replaced, it looks like some kind of mark on the passenger fender, some type of aftermarket speakers. Cheap niggered out wheels without even BMW center caps.

You can find better than this car for 27k.

>how normies think: the post
Why would you buy a used semiexotic when you can finance a brand new Nissan Sentra?

Nice strawman you fucking cunt.

I can also see carmax had to put on new tires. OP, anyone who drives an M3 and doesn't take better care of their seats or replace their steering wheel when it gets that worn is not someone you want to buy from. I wouldn't touch this car with a ten foot pole, and I'm in the market for an e92 M3 too

The point stands. Maybe some people are less concerned about driving around their wife's son in a sensible vehicle than you. You won't find a better car for 30k than an e92 M3 normie.

Also too cheap too paint his front reflectors so he puts on a mismatched vinyl overlay. Trash car OP. Wait to buy one with good history from an owner who appreciates the car, preferably a BMW CCA member.

>mistake

okay every journalist loves it

the motor was used in motorsport

it has a clutch

the interior has received awards

it looks good

and it can track all day long

mistake? no, more like a blessing

>a better car
>a BMW
>with 76,000 miles
Top kek hilarity m8.

Well I found the listing for the car: beta.carmax.com/cars/bmw/m3/2008/12879960

Clean retail (aka in excellent condition for the age and miles) is $27,500. Kelly's books fair market value as 27,7XX

Interior obviously has some wear and tear on the drivers side. Less than stellar aftermarket wheels. Looks like aftermarket speakers as well. Not a good buy at that price, considering I am sure Carmax has absolutely no documentation on the car.

IF you could haggle the price down to about 24K, it would be worth considering, but since you can't, I would try and find a better cared for one OP

>le BMWs are unreliable meme
If you don't like sport cars why are you even on Veeky Forums? Don't you have a miata or toyubaru thread to go back to?
This car certainly is in no better than KBB good condition. The interior wear is excessive. I'm with you, this is a very poor BMW to purchase.

>I don't like BMWs
>that means I hate all sportscars
You're a special kind of autistic aren't you?

>he doesn't like one of the greatest sport cars of recent times
I guess you just have shitty taste and no class. But who are we kidding, you couldn't afford one if you wanted to.

Post pics of your beemer then buddy ;^)

the e92 m3 was indeed one of the best sports cars of all time

it's fucking awesome

minus the tryhard bullshit, that post was correct

Like I said, I'm in the market for an e92 M3 too. Only a complete tard hates that car.

e46 m3 was better in most ways, but the e92 m3 was very good too. the rest of the e9x generation was.....lackluster by comparison

e46 m3s are just kind of old at this point. e85/6 Z4M is the pinnacle of a chassis with an S54 imo. just the right amount of modern conveniences and styling without any of the modern bullshit
>i may be biased tho

almost all of the "modern conveniences" can be retrofitted or modified onto an e46 m3
>fully featured infotainment
>cross traffic alert/blind spot monitoring
>reverse camera/360 around view parking camera
exceptions would be auto-driving stuff and cooled seats

There's no such thing as a "no-haggle" price.

What kind of Jew makes it so buyers can't negotiate price when viewing the vehicle?

The "no-haggle" pricing is the whole dog and pony show with Carmax. The price is the price, and they don't negotiate

i don't think modern convenience was his point as much as weight

there's a 300 lb weight difference between the tw

no no no that is the type of cancer you don't want in a car. I'm talking auto dimming exterior mirrors and the like with the styling of a 2000s car without such gaudy "modern" stuff. E46 M3, while I love it, is very late 1990s inside and out.
exactly, the last of the no fluff bmws.

>no fluff

that's not the way i'd describe the e46

that shit had plenty of luxury options

It may have been luxury then but nowadays a camry has autodimming interior mirror, power seats, auto wipers, bluetooth phone, HIDs, etc.

when a car guy thinks 'no fluff' we envision no power steering, a/c, sound-damping pads, etc

lol no that is what a muscle car guy thinks. a sports car is still primarily a street car. as long as you have enough power and an adequate chassis there is no reason not to pack around a "few" more pounds of weight for convenience stuff. new cars however are far overboard. no reason for EPS, a stereo with a huge screen, gps, etc imo. AC I guess depends on climate, true hell w/o here.

something tells me that you're 18

Something tells me you drive a shitty 1990s jap car with no door panels for weight savings. Nobody has ever wanted to not have power steering dude. If I am 18 I got some pretty nice shit then gramps.

>bmw

fucking disgusting