ROTHSCHILD EXPOSED

What's your opinion Veeky Forums ?

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Revealed: The Truth About 'Hillary's Handler'
> youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

The "Oh Shit" Guy That Wiped Hillary's Server With BleachBit Was Just Granted Immunity
> zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

RICHEST ROTHCHILD:
'I do not believe in God' ,
'I think women today are better suited for business than men,’
> haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'

MORE: pastebin.com/d3HssQbE

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
pastebin.com/d3HssQbE
haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop spamming this

>powerful enough to say they don't believe in god and maintan their prominence

>theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
Only writing negatively about Hillary, completely biased "news" source, into the trash it goes

>investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
pointless video, asking retarded question. The only "source" is some other right wing news site that's not even linked

>sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb
lol the link on which the claim is made links to a completely unrelated article

>Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
>Jean-Claude Van Damme
literally who cares

>The "Oh Shit" Guy That Wiped Hillary's Server With BleachBit Was Just Granted Immunity
wasn't the first one who was granted immunity over this, also this was hardly within Hillary's power. Not to mention that Zerohedge is another extremely conservative site and this was an opinion piece

>Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
>ex Huffington Post Journalists
lol that means nothing, anybody can write for fucking Huffington Post and call himself journalist afterwards. This video is worth nothing more than an average joe blow ranting

>haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
page not found

>MORE: pastebin.com/d3HssQbE
no thanks

That's an F in /pol/ shilling user, come see me after school

>>haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094'
>page not found

haaretz.com/israel-news/family-values-1.323094

HERE.
ITS AN ARTICLE WITH THE RIICHEST ROTHSCHILD

>Isreael News
>trusting Jewish news sources

shiggidy diggidy

I DONT TRUST JEWS EITHER.
BUT I DOUBT THEY WOULD POST A FAKE INTERVIEW, KEEPING IN MIND ROTHSCHILD FUNDED ISRAEL

>>theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
>Only writing negatively about Hillary, completely biased "news" source, into the trash it goes

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL SOURCE:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250

SORRY IF SOME SOURCES SEEMS NOT CREDIBLE. I JUST BELIEVE THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE.

if u sounded more collegiate people would take u srsly. saying hillary did rothschild doesnt help

BUMP

see

exactly. THEY ARE GOING DOWN

BUMPIN

>hurr durr the joos
>hurr durr the financial elite!

Fucking retard, you what, 15? I thought the site are for grow up, deal with the fact that are someone who is pulling string or controling something, just try too hack the game for your own benefit.

If he truly has no belief in God, God will disown him

This so much.

It doesn't change my life in the slightest that there's supposedly some guy with a net worth of 300 gazillion dollars who controls everyone and everything. In this world I have the opportunity to make money, buy nice things, and learn stuff. Why would I care about who's pulling the strings?

Because the man who's pulling the strings is an idiot who doesn't know how to rule the planet in a sociable manner.

Because he's big big bad secret boss after you finished the game and he's the God you need to take down in order to win.

I absolutely agree!
For me too, it does not matter that some "Government Bureaucrat" comes into my house to check that I'm not hoarding money and weapons and that my daughters are still virgin.
I this world I have the opportunity to work at the designated factory, get the bread I deserve(2 whole loafs:)) and learn how to work factory equipment better.
What would I care about who's pulling the strings?

This. It should be every Veeky Forumsraeli's dream to reach financial endgame.

Will it happen? To me, at least, I know it won't. But you're a damned fool if you never even want it to.

wow... really made me think...

>I thought the site are for grow up

Hillary had a stroke today and was replaced by a double. This is spot on, thank you user. Let the truth be heard

Huh? Id totally fuck them.

>What would I care about who's pulling the strings?

Well what does it matter?

If there truly is some financial elite guy, it doesn't fucking matter that you know he exists because you'll never do anything. It literally doesn't change your life in any way

bumped