You better help me find a car for under 30k or I'll beat you up

you better help me find a car for under 30k or I'll beat you up.

fun to drive
good handling
daily driver
not a wrx, something adultish

What do you got?

Shut up and buy a civic for

Shut up and buy a miata for

easy.

or if you want something a little bit more spacious

M3, 2008-10

honda civic si

Or something in between.

>no dipstick

You forgot OP.

An sti

Cts v

civic

Lexus if need image. New miata if you can cope with no practicality

The Chevy Volt is pretty nice.

It's one of the most fun cars I have ever driven. It is always powered by the electric motor, so the instant torque never diminishes, even when running on gas. In sport mode, the accelerator pedal feels very responsive, like always being at peak torque RPM in a typical gas powered car. It isn't quick, though. It takes over 8 seconds to reach 60 MPH from a stop, but the responsive power delivery makes low speed driving a lot of fun.

The center of gravity is low, which makes the steering respond quickly to inputs. One drawback is the low rolling resistance tires. They don't have much grip and they are harsh over bumps. Despite the lack of grip, the hard compound makes the steering feel more responsive and adds to the fun when going around corners. The responsive steering, combined with the responsive power, makes it a very fun car to drive at moderate speed.

In warmer months, my Volt has been able to operate up to 43 miles on electricity. On colder months, it sometimes drops below 35 miles (The 2013 Volt has 3 miles more electric range, and also the very useful Hold mode, which allows the driver to reserve the battery for later use when it's most economical, like in city driving). Using gasoline, I regularly achieve well over 40 MPG in mixed conditions (with a very relaxed driving style).

In my opinion, the biggest drawback is the lack of rear seat space. There is no center seat and the leg room is less than adequate. I do enjoy my Volt very much and would recommend it to anyone who isn't heavily dependent on rear seat space.

Is this a new meme?

Stop shilling

>Anything german RWD
It'll be somewhat luxurious with decent handling at worst, reliable and practical.

Yes.

No.

gti for sure. can't beat it for what you're looking for.

Look no further

He asked for a car for men, not boys

Now this, THIS is a meme