The Maserati MC12 is the most beautiful looking...

The Maserati MC12 is the most beautiful looking, best sounding and all around the most outstanding vehicle ever created in automotive history. The car is literally perfect in every way possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gX0oX4zK53c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugly front AND back end. Don't even get me started on the cockpit vent on the roof.

It's a Ferrari enzo with a body kit

you've never seen the porsche carrera gt

or maybe you just need to come to your senses

100% correct OP, the only car that comes close to this is the CLK-GTR

Oh yeah, I love that car!

>ugly

Shit taste lads. that thing is a pure work of art. No MEAN AS FUCK LOOK. Smooth curves and lines, very subtle looking face. The rear wing is an absolute pleasure to look at. It is what a supercar should be. Beautiful yet subtle, a sound that can shake the Earth beneath your feet and handles like nothing else.

Nope. Looks like a retarded catfish.

add the cgt to another car that will be forever remembered for one single crash

I don't think time will treat it well
heaps of cars are good from an outside perspective but mediocre in their field

good thing it has a trident

I always see this slightly ricey MC12 parked outside. I was sitting behind it in traffic once... fffuuuu. You can hear it idling from a kilometer away. Very scary sounding, makes most other V12's sound like minivans.

youtube.com/watch?v=gX0oX4zK53c

>ricey

it takes a small iq to call an actual race car "ricey"

no one besides a weathered pro could take that car to its limit

>I watched SaabKyle04's review of this car and now I think it's the most perfectest and most beautifulest car in the world until he reviews another supercar!!!!! hurrhurrhurr

>hmm an MC12 review
>look it up
>skip to the driving part
>it's not there
>it's some guy filming it in a showroom and not driving it
Great review

>A TRIDENT

2bh I'd rather have the FXX parked in front of it

race cars can have tasteless cosmetic features too. that livery is pretty rice.

I think it looks better than the Enzo. It's also rarer making it more collectible.

Also, unlike the Enzo, the MC12 was raced competitively. It had great success in the FIA GT series and the Italian GT taking 40 wins and 14 championship titles.

>2016
>still no laferrari with a maserati mc14 bodykit

What other cars are remembered for a single crash?

If cars were pokémon, would this be considered a legendary?

Yea no, they can get away with anything if they have the power to back it up. It's an actual racecar

I disagree.

agreed op

It's literally an Enzo with a bodykit. It's not even its own thing.

>liking the wrong state of the art mr hypercar

I like the era from which you chose yours, but I prefer the cgt. Today koenigsegg and mclaren are the prominent manufacturers