>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mcy/5549522131.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for God rode in in a Katana

2nd for Honda a good

not really famalam

Boso

Have you figured out what the extent of the damage is? Other crashed bike user here. I'm about $3200 into my fuckup right now.

Just saw Akira, whooo weee good movie. 10/10

Appleseed Ex Machina is next on my list.

post glorious nippon webm

No. I'm not going to deal with it tonight. I know that the forks are bent and the oil cover is broken. I'll need a new peg and rear brake lever too.

Well on the plus side
>New peg
Adjustable rearsets
>oil cover is broken
New oil cover, maybe sliders
>Forks are bent
Time to upgrade!

Just use it as an excuse to upgrade and get more work done to your baiku to make it more fun. That's what I did. What bike?

why are spaniards doing so well in motogp? is it because they're all unemployed and have nothing else to do?

Anyone from New Zealand.
Inb4 a aspie says sheep shagger

No, because they train like robots and the passion is off the charts for it in spain.

AUCKLAND

GLASS.

[smash]

That's the cutest headlight I've ever seen.

detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mcy/5549522131.html

Third year riding. Currently riding a 2014 Ninja 300. Do I upgrade to something like this 919?

You guys do it to yourselves, this is a sign in new zealand.

>Auckland
My condolences bro

>date some broad for 7 years, 10th grade through a few months after graduating college
>she just does a complete 180 on me and bails out on seven years of dating to fuck my (ex) best friend
>no friends left, they all hang out with her and not me because I don't have giant tits or a vagina
>misery ensues for a month or two
>always wanted to ride, so I just say fuck it and finally act on that desire
>buy a shitbike
>put 4000 miles on it in 2 months
>meet lots of cool dudes who ride and make new friends
>get it up to spec with some help from new friends
>get set up on a date with some chick I've never met through mutual friends
>meet each other for coffee, holy shit she's a tiny qt3.14 Filipina chick
>have a good time, we're both romantically interested in each other
>she's ridden pillion before and knows how to not be a shitty passenger (according to her)
>wants to join me on a three hour ride next weekend
>the kicker, she's flat-chested

/blog
But seriously guys, I'm pretty soked

Do a reverse image search on that stupid American.

Good stuff man. Glad things are turning around for you
years
>didn't purpose
You did it to yourself

>Soked
I'm sure she is too ;)

>Proposing
23 years old
Haha fuck that. Horrible idea. He did the right thing.

You'll be fine on that.

I'm too tired to share a lot of my favorite pics tonight friends. I'll stop by tomorrow and share much more, I promise.

>riding wrong way on road
>no helmet
>legs spread wide to be hit by cars
And bicyclists wonder why everyone hates them.

>following parets on bike for dinner
>bottle neck ahead on small 55mph highway
>two bicycleists side by side
>never gets single file or just pulls over
>forces cars to go into head on lane in a turn to pass or go 10mph

Fuck them so hard. They are one of the biggest issues with Portland and the surrounding cities they keep forcing themselves upon.

They'll stop that shit if people start running them over.

Best I could do was get about 7" from the outside riders shoulder.

now imagine a couple of car drivers having this exact same conversation about motorcyclists doing something other people don't approve of

Fillipina girls a best. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

I bet that behavior would be reduced.

We don't cause people to be late to work, and to this day I haven't seen a motorcycle riding on the sidewalk against traffic, while running red lights at the same time. Something I see every day from bicycleists.

I like riding my bicycle, but personally I stay off the highway and in the bike lane where bikes belong.

I'm pretty sure everyone here who rides a motorcycle in an area that gets below freezing during the winter (which is most of us) is a car driver as well m80.

Make a motorcycle top gear.

Casey stoner is the stig.

Good luck bro. Recently went through something similar. idk what you're gonna be riding on, but there were a few times on empty freeway where i would tuck in and let a date control the throttle side. So much adrenaline.

>We don't cause people to be late to work
at least twice a week i hear or read about a major accident in rush hour traffic involving a motorcyclist. that makes a whole lot more people late to work than a bicyclist riding like a retard. unless you are the spitting image of motorcycle safety and follow the laws to the T yourself, bitching about bicyclists is just throwing rocks from a glass house.

Any one have good biker chick or tit pics?

Come to think of it I can't think of a motorcycle accident causing a major accident in over 6 months. The last major was a drunk cager went head on to a major highway and shut it down for nealry 14 hours. Theres several bicyclists who've gotten hit running stop signs and shut down road though.

the overall point i was trying to make was that if we have conversations like this about bicyclists, you can bet your ass that car drivers say something similar. and i'm not particularly comfortable with that, especially considering i tend to be one of the silent majority who doesn't ride like a 16 year old's raging erection.

of course kkk has a collection of pictures of the most vanilla looking women on the internet

>motorcycle top gear
Who would host? Imagine Guy Martin, James May and Travis Pastrana.

baby had hips like boulders, what up.

Agreed. Needs better pics. None even had tits

>implying anyone can understand even 1/10 of the words that come out of guy martin's mouth

if any kind anons could help me i would be very grateful

both of my shitbikes snow are not running, and i cant diagnose the problems

kx125: i was riding it around about 70 percent warmed up, doing some slow shit then run through the gears to fourth, when suddenly when i was going slow, it just dies. not dies like its out of gas, but like its lost spark. compression is good, the carb is fine, the spark plug sparks fine, air is fine. before it died it was running nearly perfectly. i was reading some forum posts and one guy in a very similar situation found that his woodruff key was sheared. i havent torn it down yet, but im planning to in the coming weeks. any suggestions

gs500e: ive had electrical problems with this bike as long as ive owned it, first the battery took a shit, now the bike randomly shuts off all electricity except for the neutral and oil warning lights. i think that the ground is loose but i havent found it or any other loose connections that might caught this. last time i rode it i went for about 10 mins, stopped and turned it off for about 5 mins, then tried turning it back on and starting it. the shit happened so i tried getting off my bike and shaking the whole thing side to side, and somehow it worked and i rode it fine for about 3 minutes, when i stalled it/ it died on me as i got the green arrow to take a left turn. i tried fixing it on the side of the road, but i couldnt so i just pushed it home.

>tfw all my new gear got in but no bike to ride to break it in on

>both of my shitbikes snow are not running, and i cant diagnose the problems
the problem is that you have two shitbikes

>Burgerclap detected

Where is e85z32 and his gf when you need them
or CTA

They'd need subtitles, and a translator for Travis. Part of the tests could be that anywhere they go and anything they ride the translator has to ride bitch with someone.

i would watch it. probably religiously

>>>/reddit/

wya i wanna smok up bb

the problem with travis is that he really doesn't know anything about bikes. he just knows how to ride them.

james may would be an absolute 11/10 though

I think we all would, just imagine Guy and Travis deciding to jump the grand canyon on a motogp bike and James just sits on the side going "you can't be serious" when they pull it off perfectly.

>kx125
Check connections to ignition coils and all that. Had the same issue with the left cylinder on my GS300 and turned out the little connector just vibrated loose from the tab.

>GS500 electrical issues
Then fucking go through the electrical system? You can't diagnose an electrical gremlin if you're not gonna check your fucking connections. Pull up a wiring diagram online.

>made an offer on a bike with 60,000 km
>$3k
>Feels like a low ball since he is asking $4.5k
>wouldn't even have anywhere to store it

Honestly not sure what I should do if he takes the offer. It's so low that I'd be crazy not to accept it, but I'd have nowhere to put it.
I recently got a $20k scholarship, so money isn't an issue but I feel bad spending it on a bike.
The struggles of being no bike

>60.000km
>3 grand
what the fugg

Here I am
Also nitrile user you here?

>offering 3k on 4.5k
>"feels" like a lowball
that's because you ARE lowballing him, you dunce

Oh, should have mentioned that it's in dollarydoos.
So about $2.2 burgerbux.
60,000km is a lot for a bike right? How many more kms do you think I could get out of it? It's a CB400.

But whwre is the gf?

Is it a CB400four or a CB400?

would ride the bike more than her squiddy ass
much better :^)

I'm only doing it because I'm not too serious about buying it. I'd have to get it shipped across states too.
CB400, it's a 2009 model.

year? condition?

Doing homework

And no pics?

The pics were probably a one time thing to be honest guys.

more pics you son of a bitch

Why
Also how much was your riding jacket? Been looking into getting a good but cheap one

Well that's no way to get them haha. I'm sure one day in the future, unfortunately we have been arguing all day today so it's not the best time.

Her Bilt jacket was $179ish I think my jacket was $500

I hope everything is going alright for you guys user

Yeah already better we are laughing about you anons now. She doesn't want to post more either it was a one time thing. No nudes guys sorry

Take some pictures when you have make-up sex

Sorry I don't post nudes. Want feet pics ? I could probably talk her into that haha

>you anons
But I've never asked you for nudes

>tfw hundreds of miles of trails and no dual sport buddies
does anyone do solo offroad trips? i get leary about going more than 10-15 miles in without a riding buddy

Just ask her again nicely. Tell her how much people want them
Bitches love attention
And we love her tits

Any anons in South Florida? FZR600 fag here

Katana 600.

Assuming that those are the only things wrong with it aside from the fairings, it shouldn't cost me much to fix.

The physical damage to my body is irritating, but more than anything else it hurts emotionally because I'm the one who did this to my baiku. I let her down.

YYou don't need to post a nude. Post a video. Flatter her curves with that. Pictures won't do justice.

Pics dont have to be nudes

How'd you crash anyway?

just get her a tit-job when you get serious and you're golden

pizza'd when he should have french fried

Not so much about nudes just about how it still comes up a lot

What do you want?

I'm not even sure. One moment I'm braking after passing through an intersection, the next moment I'm rolling.

Might have been too much front brake and not enough rear, but honestly I think I'm missing a few seconds of my life.

Datass

>A stoppie
>bending forks
Yeah you're clearly not exactly remembering what happened. This is my front wheel post-accident and my forks are straight as an arrow.

She has 22mins left on exam. If you anons wait I will deliver. I swear in my bike