Catholicism

>Catholicism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's just the teaching of our lord Jesus Christ!
>Don't use violence, that's bad
>You should give more money to the refugees!

Liberal Christians and ecspecially Catholics are the stupidest people I've ever seen.

I'm Catholic and I don't support the free-market.

Checkmate.

Totally not worshiping Mary bro!

Totally not idolatry bro!

What you call "liberal Christians" are just real Christians.

Kill yourself, please

More like Catholicks, amirite?

To follow the teachings of Christ is to have the utmost compassion and kindness in your heart.

While I don't think kissing the feet of anyone is necessary or even advisable, his heart is in the right place because he carries a compassion for all man with him.

Can you say the same?

But he's right.

Everything good that Christians have ever done (warfare, exploration, science, conquest, etc.) happened in spite of Christianity.

>>his heart is in the right place because he carries a compassion for all man with him
This is also known as being a mark for people who will take advantage of your generosity.

>>Can you say the same?
No, because I'm not dumb. Muslim rapefugees should be machinegunned at the borders, not given safe passage into our nations.

>all these retards who think Christians think violence is inherently evil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_war_theory

>what is intercession

>Protestantism

If you were a real Christian you'd fling the gates open to these people, offer them your throat to slit and your wealth to have.

If you want to defend your nation pick a religion that isn't the 1st century equivalent of cultural Marxism.

Except I'm not christian and fully admit such. I am a secular american nationalist and I am fully in favor of seeing the population of muslim world reduced by at least 2/3rds.

>Can you say the same?
MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING UPON ME IMPERIAL

Oh alright cool never mind.

>I am a secular american nationalist

What may I ask is so funny about what i said?

Your clear autism.

*tips bucket helmet*

Being a secular nationalist who doesn't want muslim shitbags having even more influence over the world is autistic now?

>Being a secular nationalist

>he fell for the secularism meme
>he fell for the nationalism meme

[s4s] might be more your forte, this place is for actual serious discussion.

Real Catholicism > Orthodoxy > Any of the million Protestant sects > Modern Catholicism

obviously the caliphate is the greatest form of government and country

>Jesus literally preached non-violence
>believing that is stupid

Enjoy taking mehmet's cock you internationalist swine.

Enjoy your eternal Hell.

What is "Real Catholicism" apart from some autistic crusader LAPPING?

>>hell
>>existing
lol nice try christard.

You mean LARPING. Lapping is what their priests did to them in sunday school. :^)

You have to love these conservative Catholics.

When a liberal Catholic disagrees with a bishop they call them heretics. when they disagree with the bishops they call the bishops heretics

My church is infallible only when it's convenient for me.

>muh liberal/conservative dichotomy

The terms on commonly used even in Catholic circles to describe factions in the church

>this place is for actual serious discussion
cringe

Catholicism in one pic

This wasn't true Catholicism, Protestants ruined it!

>Protestantism

hahaha CATHOLICS FREAKING BTFO'D

how does it feel to be FUCKING PAGANS DUDE

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU'RE RELIGION IS FUCKING GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YOU FUCKING KISS THE FEET OF NIGGERS. YOU FUCKING LIBERAL DEGENERATE FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

Oops! Did I hurt your libcuck fee-fees? Awwww poor you. Maybe you should fuck off from an adult website like this, and go back to your fucking pagan degenerate cuck church. FUCKING. KEK. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

>year of our lord 2016
>not being lutheran

nice to see memes about Christianity

keep it up!

>Catholics still reference their centuries old mediocre fanfic as if it means anything

lmao

Why is it people here can't form an actual argument without comparing the best of X with the worst of Y?

If Muslims are good bois dat dindu nofin n worship the same god n shit why isn't the pope who called the crusades excommunicated? How catholics live with this contradiction?

Is there seriously any other reason for this pic being posted everywhere other than the guy being black? Racism is incompatible with Christianity.

The bible authors were fortunate in comparing the church to a woman. She is a woman, and like every woman, she will whore herself to whoever has more power. If the Romans, she will be the roman church, if Germans, the Germanic church, if nazis, she will be a nazi. If today the liberals, then she will be a liberal college feminist slut. If tomorrow the Muslims, then rest assured she will be a nice, well-behaved hijab-wearing little Arab dick sucker. I can already hear catholic apologists saying
>when popes x, y and z condemned Islam they were not speaking ex cathedra! The new directive is that Jesus was just a human prophet! This was the real church teaching all along!
But if somehow cuckservatives are able to turn the table then she will be whatever they want her to be. Do you want incense and Latin service? She can provide that service to you. Do you want her to dance on a pole? She can do that too. She can do anything, be anything, to remain relevant. Like a woman, she doesn't have one ideal in the world, she only cares about status, money and power. Will you be her next sugar daddy? She may flirt with you in the beginning, but do you have what it takes to keep her? I warn you, she's high maintenance!

Funny how they seem largely unwilling to do anything about the pedos in their own organization then.

You're asking how doctrine can change?

>the pope alot of catholics see as a false prophet does something
>Veeky Forums faggot goes KEK ERRY CATHOLIC DO DIS NO ALPHA MUDSLIME

also
>muslims murder unbelievers
>WOW FUCKING SAVAGES THIS IS WHY YOU FAIL AT CIVILIZATION
>christians bless unbelievers
>WOW PATHETIC KEKS I BET THE JEWS DID THIS

>a lot of catholics see as a false prophet

Jesus: I love my Syrian and Babylonian brothers! Let them in!

>fanfic that has Satan as the protagonist

Fitting for Protestants

Kek, this.