MIATA GOIN HAM

youtube.com/watch?v=V0HxDFV-gSk

alright which one of you fuckers was this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXpJXKCUiHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't say anything until now because i figure if everyone else was going along with it then it must be a new maymay so..

Why do people keep re-posting this? is it a new maymay? if only this guy knew how much attention his miata and his skidz are getting on Veeky Forums i'm sure he'd entertain a story or two.

my friend sent it to me so i figured id post it on here idk

>not posting superior version

youtube.com/watch?v=nXpJXKCUiHc

ultimate meme vehicle

oh look its the 4th thread today, if only we had a catalog to see all the threads that have been posted before

newfags/idiots who dont know what the catalog or ctrl+f is

So shiny. So chrome.
This Miata driver will ride eternal in Valhalla

go back to r-eddit

i searched "miata" in the catalog and found nothing so fuck off

>too stupid to read the title of all the threads about the miata that says "trump supporter does donuts around..."

you are a dumb nigger

wow you're dumb. try searching for the link, idiot

what title, what link? i just did that and found nothing. how about you faggots actually look yourselves before thinking i didnt try to check the catalog before posting this

how about you fuck off back to r.eddit, faggot

amazing
ive been on this site for 4 years now (unfortunately)

Helicopter on him/her... so probably caught.

For those unaware, there's these things called sideshows that are held in the bay area and L.A. Lately CHP and everyone has been cracking down on them in L.A cuz some jackass hosts them every weekend instead of once a month. When they got word of trump being in OC they passed around a flyer asking people to shut the area down and do small sideshows while protesting his presence. My guess is he was an anti-trump guy and as was the crowd, they were just around to see it pop off. Just google Crenshaw Sideshow to see what they do.

stop the L16 hate. im in his same boat. prosecute me too!!

Wait, are there really people who don't know what sideshows are?

Pretty cool