Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Specters of the Rail
> forums.warframe.com/topic/668132-update-specters-of-the-rail/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OSbEL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Butts

You do realize that this "synergy" theme of the new fanart competition is literally "Shipping Art for your Ship", right?

Keep trying different frames, still can't get a good answer

Best frame if I want to use Galatine and a melee build?

Loki? Ash? Volt? or Wukong? Inaros? Those look coolest to me. I'm going to use some of my platinum to get one.

Any

Valkyr probably

With sound:
You know what? It actually is better than arsewing, if i may say so.

wasd for forward/sidestep, tg for up down, qe for banking (roll on z axis)), mouse for rolling around the other two axis (xy), rightclick toggles the latter so you can unlock it to click on things or reoritent the mouse, f picks or drops things (bit choppy), and space launches the grabbed thing.

It sill has the problem of the mosue looking causing unwanted banking, but it is much less disorienting, and can actually be countered manually.
This is from switching the movement to be handled by physics, rather than directly modifying coordinates, which means: momentum and actual (flawed as fuck) collision detection on player.

The funny thing is, i think thats it for basics mechanics you could build a simple game around. Add hp, hazards with triggers that drain it, build an obstacle course, add a timer and a gamover-reset and BAM. It's a fun experiment, and im sure an experienced programmer would weep if they saw the monstrocitys i created.

the only things you need to consider with melee is your ability to sustain hits while lifestriking your health back, and a way to deal with knockdowns

you can use almost any frame for melee as long as it isn't a glasscannon basically (and with naramon you can literally use anyone)

loki is permainvis which makes him an amazing melee frame, although naramon does that job just as well for free on any frame
he's easy to get by killing the hyena pack on neptune, so you shouldn't spend plat

ash is pretty squishy and you will mostly be bladestorming anyway instead of meleeing
he is kinda difficult to get for a newbie so getting him with plat is more justified

volt is squishy and a bit more of a supportish nature, his shield only buffs guns, although his speed helps with melee greatly, can be fun
he can be easily made by copying his blueprints from your dojo, so don't spend plat (although he is very cheap for only 75 plat including slot and potato)

wukong is a great melee frame, he is tanky and basically immortal as long as you got energy
also able to be made from dojo

inaros is THE tankiest frame in the game, he has literally thousands of health and can regen health by performing finishers from his 1
very good for melee
his blueprints come from his quest which you have to buy from baro, and it's also very long and tedious, so buying him with plat is a little more justifiable

Wukong and Valkyr are okay but Valkyr is kinda annoying with her new Hysteria. If you're just gonna use Galatine then Wukong is better because he can be pseudo-immortal without Primal Fury, unlike Valkyr with Hysteria.
Loki with his stealth is a good choice too especially in Spy missions for stealth chain though I think it's already nerfed to shit. Ash's Bladestorm scales off of some melee mods so he's a solid choice as well.
Not sure about Volt or Inaros, but I think Trinity is also good. Build for strength and press [3] and [4], enjoy 94% damage reduction. Put a Lifestrike on it and voila.

Chroma for W O R L D F U C K I N G damage.

>inaros is THE tankiest frame in the game
Good joke. Get that one from the frameguide?
Chroma's 50k+ EHP says hello.

With max power frost chroma build I can get up to 25k EHP. I'm using Vitality, Steel Fiber, Armored Agility. Am I missing something or are you memeing?

>armoured agility
You're missing the fact the QT and flow (obviously) basically double it, because QT is affected by your armour

Spider Frame when

>Archwing is cancer !!!!!

did you take a picture of a tv or something?

Oh I see. I already use Primed Flow, I'll put on QT, thanks.

I don't understand your level of autism

Nova is actually kind of cute
Is she only good for MPriming?

Amesha could actually be pretty useful if Archshit had other people playing at the same.

I don't understand your blurry, desaturated, and over-sharpened visual experience

what's the best way to get lephantis co-ords. like do i just go into derelict cap and run around smacking containers?

well despite everything I think I will try to play melee volt because I like the way he looks

What should I do for raising my account rank most quickly?

Ok.
>DE creates a useful Archwing that actually has good assist abilities
>Nobody is playing Archwing, forced to play solo

buy all the weapons that you can buy with credits only, mostly it's the mk1 ones
also farm all the bosses you got unlocked currently to build their frame
craft some sentinels with the bps from the marketplace
make some dogs/cats

valkyr literally goes invincible with her 4, its best for slashing niggahs up

Are you going to submit your findings to DE?

>camera placement and FOV is awful, archwing is literally clipping through the screen most of the time, as well as covering most of the screen
>devs claim this is intentional

I just mean what's the fastest way to power level my account rank, although I will follow your tips as well

Wonder if DE wants to do another Gradivus

that's literally what you do.

after Titania

Were you in the larunda relay like 2 days ago comparing styles with other players? I swear I seen that exact same volt p in the relay that day

what is the best way to get Arkwing Rifle Mods?

No. I don't talk to anyone at any relay. I go straight to sleek land.

>mfw I wear the Gravidus emblem and sargas ruk decal on all my frames

Trade chat

The forums will never cease to amaze me with how stupid people can be

I feared you would say this

When does Baro arrive again today?

I dont understand how that raises my rank but im following your instructions. First day playing

>today
???
You mean friday?

your mastery rank is tied to mastering and ranking up weapons, warframes, etc. when the bar is full, you can do the mastery test.

Every frame/companion/archwing gives you 6k towards account rank or Mastery Rank

Weapons are worth 3k total mastery each. You have to level everything to 30 in order to get all available mastery from it, its like 100 or 200 mastery per level.

sorry, i thought today was friday

thanks!

Jesus fuck. Did you photoshop these as a joke or do you actually play like this?

grind grind grind
this game is so grindy
grind grind grind
its actually kind of fun

IGN:ScapeGoatWAX

by the way, where do I go to fight bosses? and crafting

...Sorry. this game is so much fun though.

when it first came out there were hardly any outdoor areas, now it's tons of snowy and jungly stuff.

MR 22. Nothing to do.

you unlock shit so you can craft in your foundry on your little space shuttle.

Bosses have that icon, that looks like an eye with a crown

Blacked ;)

>no ember prime
>no broken war
>no ether daggers
>no snipetron
>no braton/lato vandal
>omitted it, but no NEVER EVER prime
jesus they let any shitter into the MR22 club these days

MR23 when

Same
Codex? Mod collection? Kuria? Fragments? Fashionframe? Shitposting?

and any time a weapon or frame ranks up, that adds EXP to my mastery rank right? so should I focus on leveling up a bunch of low level stuff because itll go quicker? or what

quick, describe your sex life with a mod
GO

critical delay

Welcome to the club. Though I have yet to do anything else, like codex scanning. Who the fuck cares about codex scanning?

calculated redirection

Redirection

hells chamber

Lie in Wait

Spoiler Strike

you can level what you want and what you like, but you should be careful what you throw away. some weapons are needed as components for later recipes.

got a link to the template?

I don't think there is a template for that - looks hand drawn/written

>Mobilize
>Armored Agility
>Rush

Perpetual Agony

It's transparent. Cut and copy icons wherever you need.

>Valkyr needs a nerf
For fucking what? Being a bad version of Chroma? Didn't she just get nerfed anyway?

>Frost needs a nerf
But the only gamemode that he was useful got removed with the void update.

File was too big.
imgur.com/a/OSbEL

>do Limbo Excav
>last one is Corpus Ice Tile
>after the third excavator enemies just stop spawning

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks babe

can anyone trade me a Smeeta imprint gene? I don't care if it looks inbred, I just want my free resources

Seismic Palm

Fast Hands

Blood Rush and/or Finishing touch

what weapons should i bring to conclave?

my mr21 Vaykor Hek that could Rape the universe is completely shit in Conclave.

why is the MK-1 Braton so much better used by an MR3?

>Ruyi Jingu doesn't become gigantic with power and range mods
what a shame

Dude still hasnt elaborated either. gg
also the OP of the thread isnt actually responding to anybody, just saying "(trigger warning)" to everyone. I cant make this shit up

>this webm

FLUGGLING EBIC

TACTICAL PUMP

because no damage mods and better ammo conservation, for conclave

Heavy Caliber

>no speed drift
>no sprint boost
>no maglev

Fuck off, poser.

Chilling grasp

Is 250 a good price for this?
I'm tired of memelee

it's my second week of playing, not using the template its intended way but it's a cool way for me to remember what i have gotten to rank 30 without having to doublecheck.

It tells you in your profile what you've gotten to R30

Lasting Sting

yeah but this is a convenient way for me to just alt-tab and glance instead of going through a bunch of menus. alternatively it lets me look at progress while i'm not playing. i'm lazy.

Seismic Palm

just crafted fang prime
is it any good or mastery fodder?

also is okina worth getting?

Both are Mastery Fodder

>people still trying to use use melee weapons with Saryn's Spores

This community never fucking learns.

So how does new XP farming work? What am I supposed to do?

You're supposed to kill a lot of enemies fast.

heh