/mmg/ Mega Man General

Dead Lan edition
Thread No.97
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread
>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/8y5pBWnf (embed)

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/v0GtF8wD (embed)
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms (embed)

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

>Here's the archive site so you can check out the old threads.
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/

>Here's our discord chat
discord.gg/014ivZvg78APcwakJ

Powered by Gun Man™

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rWTBQA5W
rockman-corner.com/2016/07/several-new-mega-man-figures-revealed.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EtyPaGatTeM
clyp.it/4wc4numq
clyp.it/mhebw0m0
clyp.it/ac5x3lzb
clyp.it/bedim0x1
my.mixtape.moe/hirgpe.xcf
poll-maker.com/poll762715x6Cbc41A6-31
pokemmo.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Gun Man :^)

Second for Commando Man :^)

Now I have to wait until there's more people around. I can't just waste all this power on one person.

nth for best robot master.

Napalm Man was here.
Commando Man and Gun Man suck.

Just fo shizzle my nizzle up family

Is Mega Man 9 that hard? I've been thinking of picking it up but I've heard some nasty things.

Bump.
Where the hell is everyone

wow, fast board

Oh god dammit. Did we hit Image Limit while I was asleep?? I updated the printed media section with 8 new links and now I have to wait until next thread to put it in the OP...

pastebin.com/rWTBQA5W

Well I'll just post it here for now.

It was mostly my fault...
G-good morning...

I'm not mad. Just tired. Thanks for getting the new thread up promptly and you remember to label the thread number and previous thread properly so good on you!

Your mileage may vary. It's classic Mega Man difficulty. If you've completed other Mega Man games, you will be able to complete this one as well, I think. May be hard at first, and with some tricky parts later, but not to sadistic levels. It's manageable if you understand what you should do - when you get it, it's really satisfying. Overall the game is cool - all classic vibes are there.

I remember the first time, Jewel Man's gimmick gave me quite a bit of frustration. It's always better to start with Galaxy Man I think. Wily Stage 1 will never cease to kick my ass though.

Wily Stage 3 is fun, too.

r8 my desktop please

10/10

rockman-corner.com/2016/07/several-new-mega-man-figures-revealed.html

Naisu, a little empty though.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtyPaGatTeM

Wonderfest is absolutely magical

Alright people, it's time.

You're going to love this, trust me.
What you're seeing now is a normal bump.
clyp.it/4wc4numq

This is an emergency bump.
clyp.it/mhebw0m0

And this... This is known as an emergency bump that has ascended past an emergency bump. Or you can just call this a super bump.
clyp.it/ac5x3lzb

Meh... What a useless transformation. You've grown a yellow thing around you, so what?

Hehe, just wait...
AND THIS
IS
TO GO
EVEN
FURTHER
BEYOOOND

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Here's the full remix now
clyp.it/bedim0x1

Nice job on the music! The remix has come together nicely

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT IT ALL WENT WRONG
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY NAME
AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SPOILERED TOO

FUCK

But yeah

pfffhaha, Gun Man caught impersonating Commando Man.

For anyone in last thread who was wondering about "End thread lan" It's just a long running /mmg/ meme.

Shut up I needed it for the DBZ reference

huh

I actually can't quite remember myself how it started, but it's so integral to the ending of every thread that it'd feel too weird to be without it.

>Blue lines on Zero and red on X

Ya done fucked up

>Implying
They fucked, user, that's why.
It's a subtle thing.

So then why is Axl green?

He is banging Harpuia

Commando Mandragora

>Blue lines on Zero and red on X
Yeah, like their head-gems.

But Axl's head gem is blue.

Axl already has a blue gem so the artist probably wanted a clean trio of colors.
His eyes are green if that counts?

Axl is a slut

The artist could have gone with a dark blue instead, Zero's is a lot lighter than Axl's.

This is obvious but it wasn't the point.

Axl is cute!!

Axl was made for fucking! Lewd, lewd fucking!

We need some big news.

I know... It's gonna take quite a while though... We have ariga's secret project but we have no idea when they're gonna announce it.

I also don't expect any cartoon info until closer to the end of the year.

Their ben 10 reboot didn't look as bad as I thought it was going to so maybe there's still hope?

Post memes that you fell for as a kid

I wish I had fell for this meme, this looks cool as fuck.

Didn't they even have battle chip booster packs for this thing?

Why must you hurt me like this

Because of reasons.

Could you pass along your wallpaper? I would like it.

>SSJ3 Commando Man is Gun Man with SSJ3 Hair
I love it. I know it's a case of misnaming, but the idea is great.

Yeah, here's the .xcf file too if you have GIMP
my.mixtape.moe/hirgpe.xcf

Thank you!

Oh my god that is horrifying.

Take your armor first, you dim-witted reploid.

I was worried no one was seeing the SSJ3 hair and the dialogue and realizing this was all an elaborate DBZ reference. Even the remix.

Anyway I'm off to dreamland lads. I'm gonna go into stasis for about 7 hours or so and then I'll be back to bump. The thread is usually deserted around that time, right? Well dammit. I guess I'll have to do what I can

Speaking of bumps...
Bump.

poll-maker.com/poll762715x6Cbc41A6-31

Someone's making a Mega Man fan game and they want to know what series to base it on. Your choices are between a ZX MMO and a BN strategy RPG

They should have made this poll on strawpoll instead. You can just cheat by voting multiple times

Guys, I'm looking for some sprite sheets for a Ring Man based fan game. I'm not sure what happened to it but it is gone from the Fan game section in MMKB.

The sprite sheet was pretty detailed and it had basically every movement for Ring Man.

Here you go

Nono, the sprite sheets were from a fan game.

Sorry, I wouldn't be able to help you with that.

I should clarify myself. I'm not sure if it ever made it to a fangame. But the sprites were done. There were also 8bit sprites of other Megaman spinoffs. Still the most detailed sheet I've seen in a long time. Too bad it's nowhere to be found now.

Found it! Will begin dumping the rest so they won't be lost. The creator is RingManX.

Can you upload these to the booru while you're at it, please?

Yeah sure, will start here first.

>ZX MMO
Is that guy a proggrammer?
Because making a Fan MMO of anything is one hell of a challenge and not for the weak-willed.

I have no idea. The original poster didn't give any details except that his friend was making a fan game.

Then really.
A MMO is a butt load of work, and if you don't have a good programmer you are fucked.
Actually, since it's an ONLINE fangame no matter what, it's better that guy be or have a good programmer, he is in for a ride no matter what.

Well there was that Pokemon MMO that's pretty well done...

Speaking of MMOs wasn't the development on Rockman Online basically done when they canned it?

I don't remember. What I remember is it was Korean only and I wanted to die because of it.

Also, what pokemon MMO?

pokemmo.eu/

This one. It's been in the works for several years. It's fully functional and everything and it has a pretty large user base.

Last one and I'm uploading everything on the booru.

Oh, naisu. It seems to be more popular in EU, I guess. Latin America here and I didn't knew that.