Mustangs and Vettes

I like them, but why do they keep crashing? I keep seeing youtube videos of cars spinning out of control randomly and they're always mustangs or vettes.

wtf causes this?

been watching compilations like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=FvEsPQor3iE

>buy a new car
>underestimate power
>get full of yourself
>go to car show
>try to rip a hekktik skid out of it
>end up oversteering and towards the crowd who is everywhere

This is what i was thinking but what about the non car meet ones, where they're just cruising on the highway and then bam control lost?

All i can think of is crappy diff putting power down un-evenly

If that's all you can think of then you can't think very well. Big RWD power relatively cheap = lots of idiots driving cars they can't control. Show me a video of a mustang our vette "randomly spinning out of control on the highway"

Other anons have said it but I think it just comes down to the fact that just because you can afford a powerful car, doesn't mean you can handle one.

I'm pretty sure Clarkson said that, and he was right.

Because people that are used to driving FWD Econoboxes buy a RWD vehicle with 400+ horsepower and think they're race car drivers now. Bonus points when they're automatics like most Vettes are.

but what exactly do they do wrong.

it seems like some gun it out of the corner, but watch the video i linked in the OP.

there's one stang that just fucks itself on the freeway, how did he manage that?

i can't see that happening in a merc or bmw with all their traction control and shit when it's a straight line

Obviously we don't know what exactly they did because we weren't driving. But you're stupid if you think the same things don't happen with a BMW or Mercedes because you happen to find YouTube videos of mostly mustangs and corvettes. There's simply more of them that are cheaper in the US. Someone randomly losing control was probably fucking around inside not paying attention, felt themselves start to swerve and then jacked the steering wheel the other way at high speed.

They don't know how to properly correct for grip loss, and can't anticipate when the car will regain traction.

Instead of doing minute corrections until grip is regained and then steering straight, the second they feel grip loss they yank the wheel the other way and let off the gas. Car regains traction when gas is let off, and bam oversteer into a crowd.

It's not the car, it's the driver.

i figured, just wondering if there was more at play since it seems to be very common with those two, over any other car.

perhaps it's just the crowd they attract as buyers?

as everyone here has stated, YES. The drivers are fault here not the vehicles.

>ricer drives car with actual power
>crashes

what did u expect

Perhaps. Could also just be newbies to power cars.

I've got a C5 Vette with 400 whp. The car is so well balanced that it has actually saved me from crashing. I don't over correct when things go bad, which is the key. I've gone too far sideways a couple times, and I just let off the gas and did minor corrections to regain control.

People panic and over correct.

I don't know, why do all mass market performance cars keep crashing? It's pretty common across all performance cars with high volume.

THEY ARE CHEAP AND THUS COMMON HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THROUGH YOUR SKULL

>9
That poor, poor LaFerrari.

i think it has more to do with people turning traction control off and/or modifying their cars wheel/tire/suspension

The corvette is just a really bad car.

>cherry picking

>modified suspension
kek

>babbys first sports car

Ayyy it's alphonse
Gtr is a shit LMAO
Watch him same I'm a cucked GM fanboy

gm is shit

This is seriously all it is. A shit load of power that is usually bought for kids by rich daddies or some old bastard who never owned a powerful car and now has a vette. All those videos i see is where they go full power halfway through a turn then apparently panic and either stand on the brake or dont take their foot off the gas.

Lots of power and zero driving experience.

>GM
>shit
Lmao
Corvette is pretty gay though
Where the fuck have you been faggot haven't seen your shit posting for like 3 months

Trying to do a burnout while traction control is on. Car spins tires and computer corrects and cuts power but at the same time the driver is also correcting so it's a two rights make a wrong scenario and the car has grip and just drives off the road.

Fucking your dad.

I know I saw
your a big guy