Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

>BETTING
is for degenerates

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

so i have this habit where i only use a to attack and right click is just for moving is this a bad habit will i ever progress past 4k

>56 is bigger than 81

dotards everyone

percentually dotards watch more comp than pubs, but in total hours lol > dota

was for

THE HALLOWED ONE, THE MASTER OF STRATEGY, THE KING OF GANK, THE SULTAN OF PUSH, THE TSAR OF TEAMFIGHT, THE SLAYER OF EHOME, THE CAPTAIN OF THEYYEAR 2010, THE CHAMPION OF THE INTERNATIONAL THE ONE AND ONLY ARTSTYLE IS BACK!!!

no esports we lewd thread now

>STILL no good streams
Dotards?

>people only watch camwhores over esports
what an alive game everyone

shouldnt they top the esports hours too?

what now? esports bubble popped? lol LOL
whats the point if no one watches pro games

DELUSIONAL LOL BABY

i played league from season 0 to 3, and i think the biggest mistake was LCS, the region lock and repetiveness of games that dont matter killed it. when it was just the IPL, IEM, ESL, etc irregular stuff the hype was off the charts, now it's like well time to see tsm and clg play for the 90000th time in a match that doesn't even matter.

>dota has more esports hours watched even without the biggest event of the year counted

k

no one gives a shit about competitive league and the numbers state that. people like watching the league personalities because they stream all the fucking time (since league is literally their job, as is twitch streaming, and theres a lot more US league players compared to dota) but the competitive side is so fucking boring that not even my league friends watch it. ever.

>the competitive side is so fucking boring that not even my league friends watch it. ever.

see

b-but muh profesionalism! casters in suit

shit drafting phase and no comeback whatsoever killed the game

What Overwatch heroes are these?

>a lot more US league players compared to dota
BURGER CLAPS LITERALLY THE EMBODIMENT OF KEKOLDS

>tfw looked up the original

You're a good man, user.

where is today's sheever webm

>wake up
>no sopping wet doe cunt
honestly why even live?

>people would rather waste 9 hours of their lives everyday watching league personalities than to watch a 5 HOUR grandfinal

literally neets

to fap

you can also easily have them in the background, most people I feel are more interested in the people themselves talking rather than the actual game.

>most people I feel are more interested in the people themselves talking rather than the actual game.
Now this is just sad. People would rather emulate personalities living through streams than actually getting good at the game moreso productively.

Twitch is 33% e-sports and other events like that speedrun fest and 66% fake friend/gf simulator.

i ask myself the same thing every single day

ah! ah! ah!!!

THREADLY REMINDER

YOUR DEFENDING TI CHAMPIONS

LOST TO THESE KEKS

LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Reminder that league has like 40+ matches a week amongst the top 4 league ( na / eu lcs, LPL and LCK) and still has lower hours watched than dota

>zyori cast

who are those guys? dota1 players? never seen them before

Wait what?
d2g is almost always dead during non esports hours yet they get this shit for FREE????

dotards why do i always lose on dire?

Imagine endless reruns of the same games with the same teams and picks
I'd rather be dead than that desu

>vets harassing me in bot games for literally being new

nice game doturds

you are a 3k shitter with no roshan control

radiant has stronger lanes, your lanning is bad

>no car hero

I hope you boys are voting slark

>doturds
>dotards

Whats the difference?

opposite for me, but im a 4k shitter

I did, but whatever. It'll be better if he wins.
More where to get Essence Shift from.

pudge for lyf

ofc not qt bb!!!

>tfw you're solo support and there's no invis hero on the other team.

you'll never feel Enchantress' thick flank pressing up against you before she pins you to the wall, grinding her slavering doe cunt against your crotch as her moans grow in volume, almost reaching orgasm just from the sensation of her womanhood rubbing against the growing bulge in your jeans. Your pants are almost drenched in her secretions before you finally get them off, finally plunging into her sensual folds as she pants, begging for more. Her powerful hind legs do most of the work, thrusting against you again and again. The musky scent of her pheromones fills the air, arousing you further as her lust reaches an almost feral state. She screams, desperate for release, as your savage mating reaches a peak. Finally, she slams against you one last time, taking you to the hilt, your member touching her most intimate inner reaches. Her upper body tenses up, fully enraptured by orgasm, but her pussy clenches around your dick, rippling, as you, too, reach your apex. She milks every drop of cum out of your rod, for what seems like an eternity. Finally, you both collapse, exhausted. Covered in sweat, fluids, and smelling of bestial sex, she leans in to your ear and whispers, "Sproink!"

literally stop being out of position enough for riki to kill you

is huskar balanced?

I am, if only because I want reddit memes to lose. I dont understand how people want random io's compared to random pudges/juggs in their game. even feeder pudge/juggs will be better than piss-annoying feeder io's.
this. league is full of the same picks. you think dota is bad with fotm heroes but everything they pick in league is fotm, theres no fun picks like pudge or whatever. especially since you can get the same picks as the enemy teams, so imagine the carries and mids for both teams being the same.

its also full of nothing but boring laneswapping bullshit and no kills before 20 minutes, only pushing.

People watching people playing games make me sick.
What is wrong with you guys?
Why can't you play the game yourself?

>What are Sentry Wards

Because you don't play the game 24/7, or if you do, it isn't healthy

what else am i supposed to do at work

Work?

lol good one

>leaguetards finally admiting their game is shit

zyori spouts so much dumb shit out of his mouth

Wake up
Can't bath Harbinger's sweaty ass and musky nuts with my tongue
Why live

Yeah that´s probably why most of this general is so shit
Your average gulagite:
>plays bot game
>Plays unranked
>Plays ranked and get blown the fuck out so hard he never plays ranked again
>Watches esports and self inserts as pro player
I joined Veeky Forums chat just to check people´s profiles and 99% of people there are absolutely trash at this game or just play bot games 24/7. And remember these are the people that daily post here

Yeah no one wants to watch LCS the whole fucking split with an occasion international tournament then worlds. It also leads to teams and players not improving much because they never have better scrim teams or practice versus top teams before its too late. Its insane when Dota in one month has more international LANs than League in a whole calendar years.

wah sugoi qt

How much money has purge give to sanders?

>aether lens tinker
why?

I honestly voted Pudge

I would take a Pudge in every game over Jugg, and Slark is already in every game. Also avoids the Wisp thinking they are carries, mid or feed, or fucking up someone's laning by not knowing how to Wisp. Also he could have a good arcana, like PA's sword one.

>expects dota discussion in Veeky Forums
your IQ is lower than theirs

>And remember these are the people that daily post here
i post here everyday just for shitposting

gulag yous are like worth 20 (you) in retard boards like ck tv r9k mu

DUDE LETS PICK LUNA LMAO

this
i also give as much advice as i can despite being a 4k shitter

I wish I could find someone to play bot games with. my internet fucking sucks and I also dont deny that im a shit player (who also never posts, I only lurk) but I feel so alone playing.

I don´t post here often just mostly lurk while searching for game or while dead. Still it´s kinda sad how this place reeks of elitism when everyone is so dogshit

Their dev are finally moving to a 10 bans format

That's his point you dunce. Having to buy sentrys along with everything else doesn't really make the game more fun.

spam lasers even better
the damage amp is icing on top, so is the mana pool

>9 days until TI

fucking this
just post pseudo intellectual analysis and youre good to go

>Still it´s kinda sad how this place reeks of elitism
How new are you to Veeky Forums
keep doing that
lurk
more

>purge still trying to shill his vanguard deso build on PA

up to 4 teams with visa issues
good job valve

I mean, PA is a dogshit hero but vanguard builds into abyssal and dagger applies orb effects now so I don't really see what's wrong with those items.

?
It's not 'his' build, it's the ONLY build right now

i want to slip my shaft into Nightstalker's exotic blue viscera

good job retarded countries you mean

Cematheslayer more like cematheshitter amirite :DDDDDD

I have been on this site since 2012. I just never kinda thought about it. Lately I´ve been realising how childish this whole place kinda is. It´s boring now, few years ago I would agree with most things posted on this site, today Im not really feeling it, it no longer feels like Im here with people that have same opinions as me. I just probably grew out of it. I wish I could just leave, but having absolutely 0 human interaction is pretty bad

whats wrong with the visas?
cant they just get a professional visa like athletes do?

>already good against right clicks
>still gets blown the fuck up by magic damage which is at its strongest in the early/mid game

wew such a good build :d

>Play support
>Make insane plays, rubick blackhole, echo slam, dream coil steals
>Making plays that require team to react within a couple of seconds beore the enemy can regroup and respond
>team is retarded and cant GOML and follow up

>play carry
>support is literally just a feeding warder who stuns occasionally but mainly gets caught and will prioritise their own shitty items over keeping shit warded/dewarded

this game is shit

>le max blur last face
ebin
>but i'll get a rampage at 15 minutes with max blink strike XD
no you won't

hosting it in the US surely helps
oh and not help teams while this shit happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR helps too
nahhhh better stay in seattle because they're a but of fat lazy cunts

no they can't apparently
they have to go through a meeting with a guy who decide if they go or not

i honestly think there needs to be a second version of hurricane pike that builds from aether lens + force staff

so you'd have a ranged right click pike and a spell range pike

shiiiiiiiet i actually replied again to you
haha literally its just bants nigger
like youve never joked with your bros haha
like nigger just close you eyes if they make fun of you lol dont read

>oh and not help teams while this shit happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR helps too
they help every year you fucktard

the build is so shit its literally losing to fucking luna right now

>let's wait until the very last possible minute to get our visa surely nothing will go wrong

Fuck man, it's Monday and most of my friends are working again so I've got no company to go to the Beach today.

What the fuck, Dotards? How is this even allowed?

Also, why haven't you still committed suicide?
You're wasting the best years of your lives playing this stupid shit ass game and giving attention to fucking autistic turbo nerds.

Seriously, stop being fucking losers already or just end yourselves.

Anyway, I guess I'll go shopping from some groceries and icecream, since it's fuckin' HOT today.

Awww shieeeet.

yeah this shit happened last year too
and ditya ra i think got his visa denied?

i cant remember the player but its terrorist name lol