Practicing driving

>practicing driving
>a pair of cyclist literally in the middle of the fucking road on the wrong fucking lane cycling right at me with no effort to get out of the way

whoever wrote the law that says cyclist=cars needs to get shanked

the problem is fucking cops are too lazy to enforce laws when cyclists blow through red lights, cut through lanes, etc. if cops made more of an effort to ticket them like cars, cyclists would quit being such fucking pricks

>live in cali
>dumbass spandex-tards fucking everywhere
>ride in the street even though we have some of the best bike routes in the country
>every time im on my motorcycle they crowd my lane
>ride as close as possible and rev bomb the shit out of them

Fuck cyclists.

Uh oh wealthy people are out having fun and staying in great shape while you throw a tantrum in your sad econobox on your way to your shit job. Better whine about it on the internet, that will make everything better.

> Wealthy people
> Riding a fucking bicycle
> Most cucked form of transportation ever

>wealthy person riding a bicycle
>neoprene everything, rubber shoes, fancy ass helmet, trendy small backpack or bicycling specific pack
>$1200 bicycle
>bicycling lights, reflectors and mirrors

>poor person riding a bicycle
>plain clothes
>pannier bags
>plain helmet or no helmet as laws permit
>$10-$100 used bike
>may use a construction head lamp for light
>may have a tiny mirror on the side of their helmet

Learn the difference

>$1200 bicycle

That's fucking cheap. I know guys who spend $5k on frames alone.

>/n/ cucks are at it again

$500 is the cutoff point. After that, you've spent way too much on a bicycle and need to just get a scooter or a motorcycle. Five grand on a bicycle is just insane, man. That's like a million dollar sports car.

I suppose if you have the money to spend, you could dump it on a bike like that.

It's not that cyclists = cars. It's that cyclists = vehicles too.

They're not meant to cycle in the wrong lane. Or line abreast. Single-file, close to the kerb, properly lit, and not obstructing traffic. People just need to remember that shit.

When I'm out cycling, I do my best not to fuck up traffic too much. I don't even LIKE road cycling; trails and footpaths are superior, at least when they aren't full of morons with pushchairs and dogs.
And if I have to climb a hill, I make sure I'm doing it away from the main stream of traffic, or at least way over to the side so I don't fuck everyone over too much while I slog up it at walking pace.

Only if it's your primary method. As a form of fitness and fun, it's great. Just gotta be considerate to other, faster road users.

Fuck richfuck cyclists. Especially the ones with ultralight road frames and skinny-ass tires trying to struggle down pathways.
I got used to cycling poormode as a teenager, and haven't graduated from it. Jeans for road, chain, and undergrowth protection, T-shirt for comfort, basic gloves, and a cheap-ass bag for the lock and spare innertubes. And no helmet because I'm safer without a weight on my head making me overheat.

>I don't wear the correct cycling attire because I'm insecure and I resent people that do
I always find it funny when people announce their crippling insecurity triumphantly as if they are somehow fooling anyone but themselves with their justification for it.

>needing an attire for simple transport

You've taken your victorian era hobby too far.

This is Veeky Forums, the community where "hiding your power level" is apparently a good thing. What started as not being a turbonerd at all times turned into insecurity. The community on this board created a culture that shames people for enjoying things within the very same community that shares the interest. This has bled into real life.

But user they pay road tax, they have insurance, they have all the same rights you do.

Share the road Sepai!

>And no helmet because I'm safer without a weight on my head making me overheat.
Holy shit you are dumb.

A life altering TBI is in your future.

Tbqh I wouldn't mind cyclists if they had 100% the same laws as motorcycles. Reqiured team Oregon safety class, written and skills test, required dmv endorcement, bicycle registration on any bike > $500. license plates so they can be more easily identified. If bike lane is present required to use it.

Oh really you wouldn't mind? Thanks for sharing, if in the event chance any state introduces the most retarded law ever conceived they will now know that one guy on the internet won't mind it.

>aluminum street/racing bike
>in great shape
Nigga that shit is easy as fuck. Riding a steel pigfat mountain bike uphill is difficult.

>And no helmet because I'm safer without a weight on my head making me overheat.

I've gotten very close to giving myself permanent damage by not wrong a helmet.

Fell off my bike and skidded on concrete, had a lump the size of a chicken egg on the back of my head. Had I fallen off 10 yards back I'd have landed/ skidded down concrete steps.

Shit happens

I prefer rectal prolapse as a valid punishment.

Make that two guys that wouldn't mind.

>I watched a car make a sudden right turn in front of a cyclist not wearing a helmet
>I watching him hit the car head first
>I watched him crumpled in a heap in the middle of the street twitching, with a gash from temple to temple, his skin split wide open and his skull visible
>I overheard him barely choke out to paramedics that his entire body was going numb

Sure guy. Safer with out one. Go for it.

I don't want to look like a nerd. Also, if I rode with a helmet on it would mess up my sweet Hitler Youth haircut.

Far less likely to have an accident without the helmet.

>>I watched a car make a sudden right turn in front of a cyclist not wearing a helmet
No you didn't.

>I've gotten very close to giving myself permanent damage by not wrong a helmet.
That's because you're a shit cyclist. The WHEELS are meant to go on the GROUND. Not in the air.

>give an example of cyclists breaking the law
>whoever wrote the law needs to be hurt

So you want it to be legal for them to do what they did, or what?

>I am a liar
>I have never seen a depressed skull fracture in my life
>I make up stories on the internet

Why does he wear the mask?

Someone get this hothead outta here

Op cyclist looks sorta badass. Sorry. Like bikes.

I never said he had a skull fracture, I have no idea what his injuries were. He was doing about 25-30mph, he went over the handle bars trying to stop and his next point of contact was his forehead going into the cars front wheel. It split his skin open in a line across his forehead and there was white underneath which I assume was his skull. The wound was about an inch or so wide in the middle

Besides twitching a little bit and mumbling to paramedics he did not move under his own power while I was there for 15 minutes giving the police my account (I was the guy behind the dumbfuck that turned right).

>That's like a million dollar sports car.
Yes basically lol. Riding cutting edge bicycles identical to those raced professionally is reasonably cheap. Pretty awesome really. Wouldn't you like to be able to drive a F1 car in the weekend?

If I take the five grand from the bike and save up eight more grand, I could buy a BMWS1000RR and own a near carbon copy of a purpose made racing bike. A couple adjustments and some slicks and I have a bike that can enter as a privateer in the Irish Road Races.

bi-cycles kill the root of your cock over time. the end.

>a pair of cyclist literally in the middle of the fucking road on the wrong fucking lane cycling right at me with no effort to get out of the way

So run them over. They're at fault for riding the wrong way.

>without a weight on my head making me overheat.
bro you need bell solar it ant cost alot
>Jeans
>not overheating
I bet you never break 10 mph
>road, chain, and undergrowth protection
lol no you get shredded either way

other wise yea I agree
the law is irreverent all one has to do is be aware of other drivers and follow traffic flows

>waiting at red light
>stupid cunt on bicycle riding on the wrong side of the road rolls through the intersection right in front of me not even pressing the crossing light
>just about gets hit by someone turning left, has to redirect to the left lane of the side I was on and barely misses the person next to me turning left
fucking bicyclists i fucking hate them so much

>driving on country road
>has a huge shoulder
>coming around a blind corner
>Midway through a fucking cyclist is in the middle of the road
>hit the skids
>cyclist turns around and throws his hands up as if I've done something wrong

I swear to God that if I wasn't in a hurry I would have run him off the road. Why the fuck do they always want to ride in the middle of the road?

Cyclists are a blight but the chicks in tights are the best to be stuck behind. It's a mix of snobby richfags following the latest fad and poorfags who don't want to pleb it on the bus but at least none of the girls are gross fatties.

the girls I know don't run outdoors any more
too many grills getting reipd and run over

How would you put license plates on a bicycle? If it were possible.

You act like the vast majority of cyclist don't drive too.

go back to your nanny state

literally jogging around with their cunts on display and blasting out their ears with music. what do they expect to happen?

>literally jogging around with their cunts on display
I admit there are some less revealing clothes that still breathe well but bitches don't know about the evil eye

also running by itself is very tiring and mind numbing
part of going to the gym to jog is being able to rest without fear of getting booty slapped not only for the air con and lack of sun burn

>lol no you get shredded either way

I don't think you understand what 'undergrowth' is. It's stinging nettles, brambles, and all sorts of plants with tiny little spikes on them. If you're making your way down a trail that hasn't been cleared in a decade, it's going to be overgrown. And if you're wearing shorts, you're going to be bleeding everywhere afterwards.

Obviously you've never ridden a bike in your life.

>Riding cutting edge bicycles identical to those raced professionally is reasonably cheap.
>Pretty awesome really.
Nah, pretty stupid, because your skinnyfat ass isn't going to do any better on a $15,000 space-age racing bike than it will on a $500 road bike, just like wearing $300 trainers won't make you a faster runner if you run a 9 minute mile in $60 tennis shoes.