/drg/ Danganronpa General: No Creativity Edition

Previous Thread: Last thread hit image limit.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>Dangan Ronpa 3 is currently airing.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/K7qJa0hE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

rip koichi

Friendly reminder that Asahina is still mad as fuck for betraying Sakura, but instead of killing a group of students lead by some nobody with weightless words she kills the last hope on earth in one last despair inducing event finishing what her teacher junko started.

HAHAHAHAHA

I want bully-kun to call Seiko a dork for having braces and liking pharmacy stuff!

Happy because Asahina is alive.
Great Gozu tho....
Less sad, but still sad.

Juzo better fucking die
Asahina didnt sacrifice her life for this

Everything will be diejoubu

What is this trying to convey?

Blowjob

Do not despair, friend.
He is throwing down with the best of them now.

i want to get off of Kodaka's ruse cruise

Can't wait for the doujins with her where she pops the pills.

You are a fearless man

Booty

Shes always on the ground when stuff happens, could have something to do with her rule?

Tank tops.

Post the other 15.

Thats fucking lewd, i rather french kiss her.

Did you know Asahina is still dead
what we are seeing is an astral projection of her soul from the graveyard zone. Because she is the ultimate swimmer she can swim through the thick liquid of space tar that separates the dead from the living

Almost never do anime characters with braces exist.

Give me time to finish this Sexy Sexy Soup fic and maybe I can move onto Bane!Seiko.

It's like Kodaka is daring us poor smut-authors or something.

10/10

>Great Gozu
F

Thats good, now she needs to bring Chihiro back so he can accept Togami's love confession

Is this new?

Why is that, anyway? Are they seen as being really ugly or soemthing?

Also, I love that the fandom has been speculating on what horrible disfigurement Seiko has that requires a Bane mask and it's just freaking braces. This entire anime is Kodaka going maximum over-ruse.

I dunno, slice of life anime has condition a lot of people to create perfect characters.

Does he even have fanart?

It's been like that since Episode 1

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR

DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE

WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR YOUR

DREAMS

COME

TRUE

But... imperfection creates true beauty.

The japs like fucked up teeth, like yaeba. That might explain why they are not fans of braces

I guess he will now after today's episode as he's finally about to do something noteworthy.

>inb4 he dies before he can talk to the girl he's looking for

i literally started screaming when Asahina was revealed to not be dead

No, it's just upside down, so it looks new to you.

Personally I think braces are cute, but I think people like the pearly white smiles over metal. Also braces are there to fix your teeth (duh) and are a sign of imperfection so that could be it too.

Have more beast... I mean best girl

>tfw i liked "president" character a bit
>he turns out to be huge edgelord
wew...

Ruruka/Seiko hatefuck djs when?

You know, I was wondering how Asahina could be dead if they kept showing her in just a tank top in promotional material but she never took off her suit before being murdered.

As much as I liked Gozu, that opening was actually hilarious.

Tell me about it.

>tfw miaya is the traitor

So since Asahina's fake out means praying to the gods for your waifu to come back works, which DR girl are you guys gonna start praying for?

>asahina is alive

wat

What if Gozu was the attacker, but since he didn't want to actually kill somebody, he faked killing Asahina, and when Monokuma/the Mastermind found out they killed Gozu as punishment?

Kirigiri. But she won't be that lucky and die for real.

Well, it's pre-emptive, but Chiaki not dying would be nice. But that makes literally no sense narratively, soooo...

I'mma wish for Chihiro to come back.

WATCH
THE
EPISODE

>those canines

wew lad

lol

Seiko's NG Code is taking her meds.

>she faked her NG code because in truth its "don't reveal you're the traitor"

Togamers

why is the sky red

Jesus what the fuck happened?

I fucking called it you fuckers. I knew Asahina was alive and Gozu was dead. "B-but the death flags and the shaky music, s-she's dead user" Get fucked

i was asking myself the same it seems to be from the boat at the end of DR2

>next episode
>munakata's sword is actually just a toy lol

Maybe because if the sky was red in dr2 everyone would be like what the fuck is happening. By putting a clear blue sky makes it look like a happy ending

Then how did it stick into the door when he threw it
And smashed clean through the presumably ultra-thick window.

>I DIDN'T MEANT TO KILL YOU
>JUST PUT THE FEAR OF DEATH IN YOU
>NOW YOU FEEL DESPAIR

Makoto is just stupid and remembered everything wrong

The same way Asahina turned out to be alive after showing her covered in blood and with a knife to her chest.
KODAKALAND

The knife used for Chisa's and Gozu's death is the same one, the one you see in the OP.
Both bodies were also suspended from the ceiling.
Given that Gozu is the actual next victim of the Attacker, maybe it's possible he'll show up in the Despair arc, in the theater. We've still yet to see his face or learn his NG code, which seems odd.

fucking kek

>first bandai
>now gozu
They were too good for this world

All Makoto needs to say to stop Kyousuke is, "Chisa would be disappointed in you." He would get mad and be ready to murder Makoto 10 times over, but at least then he has a chance to run.

Alternatively, he could say, "I fucked Chisa," which would probably have the same effect on him.

>But at least he has a chance to run
>chance to run
>run
you fucking idiot

lol

>sharp canines
thats my fetish

FUCK

Post yfw Naegi is killed for real

Gonna be honest lad, that room didn't look much like a hallway to me.

Makoto really does hate Junko. Good.

Because These three are actually the traitors wanting to destroy hope once and for all, it will be the epic twist at the end

I FUCKING
C A L L E D I T
A
L
L
E
D
I
T

why did ryota have his phone

>Makoto's NG code is that he can't run in the hallways
>can't run in hallways
>hallways

Besides, it's more than likely that he'll find some convenient way to get out of there as soon as he gets out of Kyousuke's reach. You know, SHSL Luck and all.

But then where else will he have to go? You think he can just dodge sword swings in the PA room all day?

Even if it's something I kind of want to happen.

>waah you didn't experience despair like i did

Fuck Munakata holy shit, I hope he dies.

Also does he not realize that, if this is being broadcasted to the whole world, that they're probably going to see him in a bad light?

OH MY GOD
WHAT IF THE OUTSIDE WORLD WHO ARE VIEWING THIS ARE THE "ATTACKER" AND THEY VOTE FOR WHO THE NEXT TO DIE WILL BE

>inb4 the Despair arc is actually Naegi rehabilitating UD with their memories, and trying to have them overcome the incident that caused them to fall for Junko in the first case.

What if Munakata's NG code is that he must kill Naegi or he dies?

So Kodaka managed to genuinely surprise me once again. I was not expecting a faked death at all, and while it really, really sucks that Great Gozu is dead, I'm still relieved that Asahina still is alive for now. Call it bad writing if you want to, but I think that this is what makes the DR series so fun - never knowing what's realistically going to come next.

Also, I got a new laptop finally, so I'll be able to post vocaroos once again! But not today or tomorrow, since I'm going to a friend's house pretty soon.

I'm so happy we get to see Aoi's tits again

Then Persona-kun would probably be dead