instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites (Updated)
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j (embed)

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers.

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVtIIjm4lSQ
shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-bumps.htm
notorivinyl.jp/products/initial-d-team-slaps-night-kids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3rd for I want to die

Nobody gives a fuck about some random user.

Then why do you post? :^ )

To let you know that nobody cares, brah!

but then why would I care that you said nobody cares? That doesn't make much sense user.

Just picked up a 96 Miata hardtop

What is the ESSENTIAL sticker to get to be inducted into the cool Veeky Forums club

[spoiler]where the Leo sticker at[/spoiler]

I didn't make the cut for the free sticker, but I finally got my WAT sticker.

Rejoice.

this printed as a sticker

Praise the lord.

Anyone know any other sites to get slaps at besides the OP listed ones and the faggot at Car? Looking to expand my horizons.

Basic WAT sticker

Does anyone have a pic of the black Mustang from texas with the full WAT livery?

Cardrugs*

other than the pastebin? There's facebook groups where a lot of stores are active but that's as far as I know.

Yeah I'm not looking for anything crazy, just trying to find some new peeks.

I have a few peeks coming up which weren't in preorders.

Peeks are pretty popular now so every store is trying to get a piece of that pie.

notori, when you going to update the ratio of lewd slaps in your shop? i want to get big fat catback and more lewd ones but i guess you're all out :'(

Oh very nice, I'll definitely keep an out on your page then. Thanks man.

They are out of stock but they will be back once I have physical inventory I placed my order a few days ago so it should be done sometime next week.

I would love to have more lewd slaps but I feel like if I do it needs to be more than just tits plastered on a rectangle. I want things which are references. The VH one is more a powerlevel sticker than just pixel milk duds on a shiny piece of vinyl. gotta put thoughts into your tiddies.

Would be kind of cool if you did like a 5 part vinyl slap and each 8x3 was a lewd section going from head down to the middle stomach area.
Like top slap was eyes, bottom was lower breasts.
Be awesome to throw a 15x8 lewd as fuck slap on my car.

Now that's an idea. Innovative shit like that works too. I just gotta figure out what girl to put it with.

Glad you like it. I'd gladly buy the shit out of it.

i understand that man, well i will definitely be making a purchase whenever you get them back in stock because i want that fuck anime slap too. ironically display hentai while having another sticker that says fuck anime, sounds like a plan

Does anyone know any voice actors?

I need a guy that sounds like this how it's made narrator. youtube.com/watch?v=dVtIIjm4lSQ

Suggestion?

I hate kancolle but I wouldn't mind iowa. I think if it looked like an old 40s pinup that would be really cool too.

Something like this for example or something that goes lower?

Im the nigger here I don't know shit about anime, or what pic related is from, but this is what I kind of imagine.

why would you just get the whole thing printed if you were going to layer them together

as sits i can do 8x10 sections and once my full sized sheets get here I can do 13x19

Same person,
I imagine something where you could cut out around the girl would work better than all colored, if that makes sense? Having the girl take up the whole 8x15 might look like shit as one big rectangle color blob on a windshield

shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-bumps.htm

Might be cool to just do individual releases. Like one a month or something starting with the eyes and working your way down.

Well he could do something slightly cool and only use the first, third and fifth lewd ones. Then put some regular slaps in between them.

Still doesn't really seem worth it... but yeah.

sounds like a bad marketing ploy to me, not anything innovative.

though if you did original designs and had them all line up on a base, you could swap parts around once i get my magnet rolls.

yeah like i could see it being cool with like, a license plate in the middle of two large sections

we're not really limited to the 8x3 size so it's mostly pointless to do

Why not just have one whole sticker then? How about this take on it: one sticker from the shoulders up, then only the midriff, and finally the thighs. Where the boobs and crotch would be you place any other slap sort of like a censorship bar.

Well that's too low res to print and I doubt the artist would OK it.

But I mean looking like something actually out of the 40s.

Oh man I love IOWA

>have airplane shark livery onto car
>pin up styled Iowa to compliment it

YES

or you could make multiples so they could be interchangeable anime tiddes like legos

>mfw I have rubbed my dick on Iowa's 16 inch guns.

Hey man, if you don't find an image like you want, I'm going to come into a lot of free time around the 27th and could give a go at drawing something up around then... Issue is I'm only any good at traditional media, so I don't know if that helps any.

That is an issue actually. But we'll see. If you email me maybe something can be sorted.

I send an email to Yummy Stickies about the tuna gun sticker and I didn't get a response.
Notori, you said you'd be willing to print the don't come to school one, right? I'll send you an email if you want.

Hey notori, how do you pre-order stickers from your website? Sorry.

When I said "no lmao"

I meant "No I'm not cutting it"

You missed the train by like a week.

whats the design on it
this is literally what im here to do

But I order more than what is preordered. I use them to gauge interest in the stickers so I know how much I should buy.

Damn...oh well :(

>I meant "No I'm not cutting it"
Aw man.
It's a bad idea

kek!

you'll have to get the fish cut separately friend

why for

I'll keep an eye out for extra stickers if you post them as available.

Anyone seen some anti bicyclist slaps anywhere?
I imagine those might land in a bumper sticker category, and not really a slap.
Just thought I'd ask.

someone else sells them

that is browning logo bumper sticker tier.

Yummy will get back to you. He doesn't usually take too long to respond, but be patient.

try superedgystickers.com

Anons, recommend me some stickers for my Nissan primera 1992 , i want my family to be disappointed in me

maximum disapointment

What are the problems? Will the resolution not be good enough? I don't know what kind of scanner I can get access to, but I can try and work around stuff if you let me know what the issues are likely to be!

The email went to spam, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I haven't had spam on this email yet so I didn't think to check. I'll reply soon

Probably because of my shitty email address, kek

Large eyes of the buddha print on your hood?

Or maybe a massive picture of Isis on the car. Then when you tell them you want to join ISIS they will be twice as ashamed because you want to be a terrorist and are also too stupid to know that Isis has nothing to do with ISIS.

It's a great idea.

A cut of that would be sweet.

Someone should print off this chick, put those NC peek eyes on it and sell it.

Same goes for the 40's pin up girls people were talking about earlier.

Yeah, it would be pretty cool especially if you were a buddhist. Or maybe it wouldn't. I just like the eyes and the colours.

>inb4 someone shoops the NC eyes onto this pic

notorivinyl.jp/products/initial-d-team-slaps-night-kids

This is live.

josh slaps NOW
1/3

2/3

3/3

email Robust and get them made. nobody wants that shit

I have this as my bumper sticker on my GC8D

how blurry is it?

SO
MUCH
YES.

I made some things

would probably order a jimmy rustle or two

My inner memeseter likes the jimmy rustle.

Just made it available, check out the site!

>see these
>want
>have no money

life is suffering

I got my stuff today, thanks yummy!

Is it possible to order other stickers with the metallics? Like, the kanji touge in oil slick?

digging that jimmies one

will cop next check

Awesome! Post pics of it on the car if you end up applying them.

Yeah, there is a "choose your color" and "metallic" option for any sticker that allows custom colors. You just leave a note during the paypal screen or just email me what metallic you want. So if you wanted oil slick touge you'd choose "metallic!" and during checkout you'd add a note saying, "oil slick for the touge" or something like that

It's a good sticker :^)

Hey there atl m8, how's the subaru holding up?

>the shiny and chrome Immortan logo
>it is actually shiny and chrome
I WANT YOUR CHILDREN SEMPAI

Ayo was CarDrugs the one that would shrink heaps?

can't wait to get my free stickers holy shit

It's NeverContent. But I've heard people have seen shrinkage in stickers from various other sellers who have ordered from AWStickers in recent months.

Ah, very good. Thanks bro

muh palmetto

cardrugs definitely does shrink.

not sure what the issue is because my first run BT slap which is made by awstickers and the GLC havent shrunk yet. its only the cardrugs slap and some TLO stickers. maybe they dont expect you to actually put them on a car so they cheap out on materials? using bus pass grade vinyl for car stickers...

What size are the banner-style stickers usually? I don't want to fuck up the size and trigger people's autism.

3x8
read right to left

What ever happened to bombsquadguy? I mean, it says that he's a fraud and all but I just want the image for the peeking carrol shelby Australian because it was a fucking cool sticker

He was lost in the warp.

Pretty sure someone else was going to print the australian shitposter peek though.