Thoughts? 2016 Volkswagen Dune

Thoughts? 2016 Volkswagen Dune.

r u a gril?

Its for a gurl
We had a tdi beetle but now thats getting recalled and she wants another beetle. Pic related.

Bump

Great looking car. It's the Miata killer, not even joking

>more power
>better looking
>German
>beetle heritage
>better weight distribution and handling

Miatafags on suicide watch.

Gayyyyyy

Who gives a shit if it's recalled? It's still getting great mpg. Tell her to keep it and not be a dumbass.

Dune is shit. It's not even awd. It's an appearance package plain and simple.

We would be getting hp gains with the dune though. Also wed be getting the convertible. I wonder if VW is going to offer a loyalty reward package for TDI owners.

nah

bretty gud

>VW fucked us once so ill buy another
wow, you people really are pathetic fan boys

it's literally just a beetle with an insignificant lift and large tires

i had a 2015 R-line 2.0 turbo beetle, it was okay but absolutely under no circumstances worth the MSRP.

>$30,000 car with no backup camera
>both door's latches came loose within 6 months
>crappy infotainment system
>god-awful horrible blind spots with no lane assist at a really high price point

maybe they fixed up some of that for the 2016 but i doubt it. fortunately it was just a company car so i never actually had to buy it

Not a Miata killer if it's literally a Miata with a body kit and a turbo, no matter what kind of digits you have there

>german
Vw is a shadow of its former self. For several years their transmissions were junk because oil soluble cables in the transmissions.

>recall
>he thinks this means theyll buy his whole car back and not just firmware update the car to fuck its mid range power

All new cars have shitty blind spots

ive owned 4 VWs for varying periods of time in the past 3 years or so. neither the golf GTI nor the TDI wagon, nor the Jetta had issues with blind spots. Just the beetle. It's a completely impractical design just for looks. The whole car is just a fashion accessory for somebody's daughter. If you want a beetle as a man, get a golf. it's a better car. only exception is if for some reason you absolutely must have a golf convertible.

bear in mind, driving a beetle also means you are a homosexual in the minds of 90% of the people you meet

My VW is a 2013 beetle they need to do the whole Urea system to get it to emission standards which wont fit under the car so its one of the 300000 diesels that are being bought back at pre scandal prices.

Trips spell the truth

Fucking weak compared to the 2003 concept.

Granted there was never a whole lot to it to begin with (and the 2003 version was based on the garbage New Beetle), but this new "dune" is just an appearance package. Meh.

>2016
>the features new car buyers care about
>thinking $30,000 buys a refined car

>golf convertible
Fuck, you Americans still have the Eos.