/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/?
youtube.com/watch?v=v2qksq1Fs-s&ab_channel=SoftMusic&Yoga~YogaYak
youtube.com/watch?v=NiZKusPS9hg
youtube.com/watch?v=pqfzOUHDUr0
youtube.com/watch?v=9FxhxzqtLRA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdqRK7D3Qvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/r/ help

waifus, lore, harmony

Rate my dunmer

I want more pics of Synn!! NOW!!!

but its so...tedious
i dont even know what shots to take, lately all im doing are stupid waifupose shots and i dont want to take these anymore...

i sit at the main menu and dont even know what location i should go.

Pretty good, get a different haircut though.

Kickass

fuck me please/10

Go adventuring for once.

well done

gay, put a shirt on

Post romance.

I don't think clones even knows the lore lol

Aquamer?

Get some sandals and call'em Sujammari Zjack.
He looks good.

P cool
Get more new land mods, of course.

Just stop attributing the mountain to me just because my posts are wordier, and just allow me to debunk shitposters who masquerade as peacekeepers?

See how he is reduced to absolutely nothing in his final post? That's how effective I am.
So ask yourself, which is the real drama starter? The man trying to drop a vial of poison into a community well, or the man who stops him?

no motivation

maybe

:)

I need little things to put on his chest, like arm bands or pauldrons

Sadly few modular armors for men

b-but I like that one

Why are her thighs so big? What kind of diet is she on?

The man who ALWAYS has to have the last word, which is you, is a bigger problem than the man who yells first.

>He even gets to the main menu
lol scrub

Poor Arurun her eye is all messed up.

2thick

ikr

cant be 2 thiccccc

Um, yes you can be 2 thiccccccc. You're beginning to sound like Maxeen.

>maybe
Nigga that's the wrong attitude

Bald might suit him better.

He said romance, not disgust.

the mountain wouldn't even be there if you didn't respond like you always do. you didn't reduce the argument to nothing because there wasn't one to begin with, only weak b8 that they knew you couldn't help but respond to. that last post was merely a set up to keep going and the real winning play you made was to not respond to it.

Love him, Follower when

MUHH DIKKK

I smell a regular. Who is this?

I think I have a new favorite perk across all the overhauls I've played. Pic related is great by itself. Its real power is when you combine it with Smite, the perk just above it. Toll the Bell gives an auto crit with boosted damage. Smite multiplies a crit to do several times more damage every 30 seconds. Attacks against undead are multiplied by an EVEN HIGHER number. Truly the perfect skill set for a Vigilant of Stendarr. Now I just have to hope it works against all the mod enemies.

Cute elf. I haven't worked on mine in a few days.

I like where this is going, assuming it doesn't end in her death.

Normally this is the part where I say "GET THE FUCK OUT DEGENERATE!" But I'll make an exception for Snek and Yarti.

Katanas are cliched. Try a different weapon type. The character looks great though.

Says the person who can't resume his argument because I'm withholding information vital for it to continue. Pick better topics to shitpost about, and lesser opponents to challenge. But be careful drama-kun, I'll be there to correct you for that session too.

On the off-chance that you're instead, so... you're suggesting I skip the cleanup. I don't want people to get a false impression of me, so that's not happening.

all this time I thought she was leaning on some kind of very poorly textured wall, god I'm retarded

>See how he is reduced to absolutely nothing in his final post?
Wasn't even me. Feel brilliant yet? Or are there any other things you need to "correct" for drama-kun?

You so silly

Asked this in the old thread and didn´t get a proper answer. I´m probably still going to sound like a retard.

I´m trying to sell and buy stuff in the riverwood trader. Also trying to accept the quest there. But I approach the two npcs there and push E and they only show red items and no other options.

There is no sell/buy window or a quest chain to be opened. And if I go on my items or push another button, I´m automatically accused of stealing and attacked.

The vendor says, he has open. Can anyone help?

make a new character, coc riverwood, see if its still happening.

Ordinator's mace weilding paladin has got to be my favorite play style of all time desu

Sounds like you are, uh, crouched

>you didn't reduce the argument to nothing because there wasn't one to begin with

That's awfully presumptuous of you. Tell me how you know my true feelings about Clones, had I not replied and corrected him?

Who here plays but doesn't post screenshots?

I am neither of those, just a bystander who's getting a bit tired of your inability to let pointless arguments die off before they become unnecessarily big. You know what they say, don't reply to shitposters etc.

>not posting screenshots
Why
Even toaster orc and koolcat were accepted

Literally you dense motherfucker.
You were sneaking the entire fucking time and you didn't even notice.
CTRL toggles sneaking on and off.

What's wrong, user?

So, it´s basically a bug or something like that?

Crouched? Tested and removed it. Can talk to him now, thanks.

Checked and removed it.

Thanks again and good bye. Feel kinda stupid.

>don't reply to shitposters etc.
Like I said here , the shitposter could have been right. Maybe I do hate Clones. He nor you nor anyone else knows how I truly feel about any single person. Don't be so arrogant.

So someone convinced me to try switching Grimm and Pepp to 7BO.

Stop acting like a child

Which perk overhaul is that?

sorry
So when's AnnaLeise going on some adventures?

In years of playing tech support on this general this is literally the best shit I've ever seen

Godspeed user

>Maybe I do hate Clones. He nor you nor anyone else knows how I truly feel about any single person.
Good job missing the point.

But don't worry I'm going to stop it here, no need to keep shitting the thread up with this pointless argument. Have fun playing with whoever replies to you after this.

MY FUCKING DIKKKKKKK dude
more clown pls

I'm the user who caused him to chimp out, why did you respond for me? I was planning on letting it die down sooner. I know how he likes to have the final word. Although I am starting to get curious about why he wouldn't like Clones.

You don't like me telling you you're wrong, so really who is childish here? Me who stands up for myself, or you and everyone else here who admires people for "giving up" because it's "peaceful".
No, you gotta shut people down. Nobody gets away from the law.

>See how he is reduced to absolutely nothing in his final post?

I wasn't the guy you were arguing with about Clones. I was asking about your boyfriend.

I never knew them.

No, seriously, grow up. You're starting to make me miss Cumtears.

So it was Peri all along? The anti-clones shitposter?

would snuggle

Right now

Well, I'm glad you like it. I'll probably be doing more later with them. :3

But right now, errands call. ;__;

>clit and titty pic
I was not ready for this pic
now I must go and find my dick

love them, l8rs

are there any regular clothes mods for unp? noot slutty, something traditional and lore friendly, high res. not even necessarily super conservative, can even be slightly risque. I just want some regular clothes

Have a butt, complete the set.

booru?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/?
a must, make sure to get the patch made by someone else if you plan on using HTD
otherwise use regular UUNP since it won't have long shadows and other weird bugs

whatcha listening to /tesg/?

GLORY BE

what clothing mod is this

youtube.com/watch?v=v2qksq1Fs-s&ab_channel=SoftMusic&Yoga~YogaYak

Scoletta Necromancer

This week

youtube.com/watch?v=NiZKusPS9hg

Fine. You guys want to real shit, you get the real shit. I'm sorry

Clones and I have been living together for the past 2 months. After the first time I talked to him on Steam to get the cloneskin "beta", (aside from thinking his username was 2qt) he was charming and sweet to me, always talking nice to me about Saqqara and my other waifus. We made a lot of lewds for each other at first, but when the flirting kept going, we sort of began to ERP together. Taking screenshots to match our lengthy, (very)descriptive replies was hard work, and so taking a cue from another poster that used to come here, I decided we should both download ScreamingBee and Skype-sex with our robo-female voices while he streamed Anna and Saqqara have sex on his game. We even acted it out, and he was so cute doing it :333
Anyways, from there on I just couldn't handle it anymore. He made the trip, we got a place... I'm glad it's finally off my chest, and we can come out about it. Please don't be made Clones sweety. I'll be home soon. with cookies.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqfzOUHDUr0

Are you guys talking about clones like Star Wars clones?

wat

egads! it's happening!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9FxhxzqtLRA

But clones is a brownskinned lesbian immigrant girl, not a gross man.

its true

youtube.com/watch?v=IdqRK7D3Qvc

I love you Peri.
I'd ERP with you over Skype any time.

I want to turn skyrim into a rape simulator, what mods should i use besides SexLab Defeat?

He's a brownskin catboy, and don't you forget it.
He behaves like Inuyasha.

See, I told you it wouldn't be so bad.

I love you too user.

>this general still exists

is there anyway to make rampage less bright when it comes to snowy places in the day time? its awesome pretty much in every other way but holy shit this is blinding

So when are you two rescuing Ra from Squatslvania and Eiffel Towering the heck outta each other?