What are some comfy roads in America? Pic related: the Pennsylvania turnpike...

What are some comfy roads in America? Pic related: the Pennsylvania turnpike. Decent views and pretty empty and no cops so I averaged like 90mph. Also some super fun hills and curves to go fast on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQktnZs7KNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do realize America is huge right? I haven't been there but a widely beloved road is called the tail of the dragon between Tennessee and North Carolina.

PA here, the turnpike sucks

i80 sucks too but at least it's not toll and there's a stretch in the middle of the state with a 70mph limit

Deals Gap, lots of decent canyons around LA, Blood Mountain. PCH late at night so no traffic but watch for bored cops with radar guns

US1 aka Overseas Hwy?

There's no such thing as a comfy road in Pennsylvania.

wouldcruisewhileblastingsynthwave/10

Rt12 from Orofino to Lolo Pass, Idaho

That looks fun

Best part about it is the ocean air. Driving down A1A at 3am is like that too. Just roll all the windows down and enjoy that kinda nasty ocean smell when there is no wind and listen to the waves.

Blue Ridge Parkway is fantastic cruising. Only problem is 45 mph speed limit and strict enforcement.

>tail of the dragon
Was good like ten years ago

Now its a shitfest of harley riders, sport bikers, regular traffic, miatas and other small roadsters, and now theres a bunch of those polaris slingshot things.

Thanks to recent legislation there's strict speed limit enforcement and a constant police presence, not that you could exceed
before 1992 it was 55 mph and after that it was changed to 40, and in 2005 it dropped to 30.

Route 21 from Lowman to Idaho City, north of Boise, Idaho

Or, more generally "The Lowman Loop" again north of Bosie.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQktnZs7KNk

I have made some of my dashcam footages into wallpapers from different places.

Here some of them

If you find yourself tired of humanity and need to think, there is always US50 across Nevada.

Or if you think America is about to be nuked or you need to hide from a T1000, there is Nevada 447 from Fernley NV, past Pyramid lake and Gerlach, and north to Cedarville, CA

Warning: it's REALLY remote, especially past Gerlach.

That looks cool, I need to take a drive out west one day.

Is that US1?

The Dragon is only decent at 1-3am on weekdays

Mt.Baker highway is pretty high on comfy roads t.bh

It's also the closest thing we have to a touge, even though it's not a pass and it just leads up to a parking lot, so less traffic.

fuck forgot pic

This, Maryland roads are as smooth as glass by comparison.
Source: PA dweller.

>PA turnpike
>no cops
pick one and only one
also, too fucking expensive, the back roads are the best

Sounds like i-895 down here near Baltimore. Sweeping winding road with next to no traffic and only a few very specific and hardly manned speed traps.

Great drive.

Oh man, you watch Top Gear too!? LMAO XD Clarkson is my favvy!~~ xddd

>Motorcycle footage
Just terrible...

I always love driving US 85 through the Black Hills.

Seward highway in alaska is outstanding, but traffic can make doing over 75 a bitch. Hwy 1 from Tok to anchorage is a fun one at speed. The dalton hwy (route 11) is a great challange for small trucks/suvs, but bring extra fuel.

410, SR2, mtn loop highway, and hwy 20 from burlington to winthrop in WA are great.

Forgot to add highway 7 up to rainier is a great cycle ride, just watch for deer.

There's some great twisty hill roads between College Station and La Grange in Texas.