youtube.com/watch?v=MYs6r_rVmOk
youtube.com/watch?v=5-A7pLylal8
dailydot.com/lol/the-genius-behind-regular-car-reviews/
youtube.com/watch?v=3yARgE9vosw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

furry

How?

His review on the 86 was pretty funny.

The reviews stopped being funny when they got more serious and started making their own theme music.

His reviews are mediocre. Every time I hear the Roman I want to close the video.

reddit fur reviews

The guy who put that retarded steering wheel in on the wrong angle was a tool though.

I like his reviews, but i do not take them too seirously. Some of his humor is ok, some of it its boring. I kinda like him, ignore that he is a furry, most of Veeky Forums doesn't like him because he is a normie.

well he just literally is, not much else to add there.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0

nobody here will admit it, but basically when he did the indiegogo his name instantly became mud, everything after that is just looking for shit to dig on him

Pretty gud. Great references that the average plebian won't understand because people don't read anymore. Good taste in cars generally speaking

Sometimes his stuff is funny, but I find Mr. Regular annoying, for the most part. Speaking as someone who also has an English lit degree, I always found folks like him weird and unbearable to listen to when they had the courage to talk, and I never associated with them.

I could give two shits about his Falcon project.

this, every thread about RCR before that point was praising him

Fat Marrah said he's the biggest pussy on rides

I like it when he does cars im looking at buy, however i don't give two shits about that falcon car hes building

Asked for money and all the intelligence drained away at the same time. Seems to like name dropping Matt Farah and Jalopnik to prove to himself that he has important friends.
In a quest for purity he comes off as extremely jaded, multileveled and plain ignorant at times.
His attempts at creativity sometimes come off as Warhol-esque without the talent or direction; essentially people like it because of who made it, not what it is.

Overall he started well and has good moments, but his humour makes me cringe to the point of herniating my guts.

Also he likes the idea of fucking people in animal costumes, so he's a degenerate and should therefore fuck off.

Doesn't know jack shit about cars or driving and thinks whatever he read on jalponik is fact.

Getting bored of him, humour is overrated, decided to watch 'pop your hood bro' instead. Funny how rcr got in an ep of 'pop your hood bro'

Cringey unfunny Reddit tier humor, also a furfag.

He's hilarious

Do they make fun of him?

I have no idea what his indiegogo thing or what that drama was about, just his videos are rather gimmicky and based off a premise that once explored, leaves little entertainment left.

I just stopped bothering to watch them maybe a year or so ago because they're all the same basically.

Also he sucks at motorcycle riding.

what da FUCK?

I refuse to believe this is genuine. Please tell me this is some kind of joke.

what is this supposed to be?

youtube.com/watch?v=MYs6r_rVmOk

does this car appear familiar to you user?

one of his bizarre GS500/fursona themed drawings.

>fursona
???

You clearly haven't taken Memeology 201 yet

the fictional representation of himself as a dragon

What was the Indiegogo thing?

>he loves the cock

Guys could you please slow down to below the speed limit?
This thread is going way too fast

30 Lels per minute, you're 10 over!

Can you please fuck off, furfag?

The fag in furfag isn't for nothing.

Where does he bitch about people speeding?

He doesnt, he just drives like a bitch.

He's the red letter media of youtube car shows, something that is simple and entertaining enough for casual car fans to enjoy, but too shallow and stupid for the enthusiast crowd to enjoy.

As for the guy personally? Who cares, he likes cars, knows a decent amount about them, is doing his own resto-mod and spanks it to strange shit on the internet, good for him.

Roman is truly awful.

it was in a podcast iirc
guy who was driving the car went above the speed limit and rcr bitched him out

he drives like a pussy. takes no risks.

he's also afraid to film himself breaking any speed limit or doing anything "stupid"

Matt Farah.

He said that the only person whose asked him to slow down in a car has been Mr Regular, and that he wasn't driving hard either.

Roman takes riding coattails to a whole new level.

This, the best part about the originals was the ill-fitting title music.

>Dodge Caravan mk2
>GIMME THE GIRLS WITH THE PUMPS AND A BUMP

>The tri-state looks twisted and weird now.

The tri-state area always looks twisted and weird.

Source: NY.

>immature personality
>childish humor
>nerd/weirdo

Just some loser that thinks he's funny. Because of his idiotic nature and simple dirty humor his YouTube channel exploded as all childish channels do. Appeals to a young demographic that laughs at his retarded potty "humor". Just a talentless bum who begged for his viewers to buy him a car.

>source a 16 year old

Almost 40 but try again.

And your on Veeky Forums
>user do you need help

p
>
>Almost 40 but try again.

Weird attitude... Why are you on Veeky Forums then? Wasting your youth and acting like people older than you are below you for doing the exact same thing you are? neat.

Been here for years, why leave? It's not like you become a different person as you age.

Been here since 2010 and I'm 23 so oldfags cand still be young oldfag

youtube.com/watch?v=5-A7pLylal8

Is that him in the video? "Brian"? Wow his friends are collossal faggots

>"The Dragon"

What do you think?

Hey, kutztown dragon. Go fuck yourself you furry bitch.

Fuck this is bad

he's a cuck
>nooooo, i dont want the 351, i want the 302
>nooooo, i dont want a manual
>nooooo, i WANT a mechanical fuel pump
>imma get rid of this column shifter bcuz what if it breaks?!?
>muh safety
>patreon
>e-begger
and worst of all
>im building a muscle car
>let me just get my mechanic to build it for me

>we live in age where normies line up to let this autistic furfag drive their car

Would have to be way more specific

dailydot.com/lol/the-genius-behind-regular-car-reviews/

>“One of the gimmicks of the show is that the host is unknown,” said Mr. R. He explained that this was for a particular reason: He was “working a job where your image, in the eyes of the community, determined your employment.”

>Mr. R was worried that the “grotesque nature of this YouTube show” could get him fired and leave him unemployed.

lol but he has his name all over that furshit lol.

>hating based RLM
Have really come to this?

Other people hate me so I hate what they like to get back at them.

wow an english major making a shit ton of grammar mistakes while complaining about someone else's grammar.
plus op is a pussy for askinf about an opinion on something he likes right before dissing it because the other kids don't think it's cool.
I'll tell you what rcr is
GOOD
DEFEND IT

my favorite review

youtube.com/watch?v=_OusU5CpTN0

>mfw it's a Roman episode

Roman's intro music is already shit. I got used to it because it's kind of part of the episodes, but it doesn't really add much.

But how can they think it is a good idea to let this guy narrate episodes, his voice is just unbearable to listen to, and his narration adds nothing to the series. Mr. Regulars ramblings are what makes RCR great, Roman adds nothing

I wish he was talking more about the quirks of the specfic car he was reviewing, and not as much about what kind of people drive these kind of cars or what deeper meaning lies behind the car (like in the FJ Cruiser review)

I really hate the videos where he does live commentary. He keeps interrupting the car owners on POV drives because of stuff that could almost be considered midly interesting and I never understand why he doesn't do post commentary on all his carshow videos. Him whispering at the Mustang or the Corvette car show irritates me so much because of how awkward it is.

And then, there's also him being contradictory at times which is annoying as fuck. He talks so much about how he loves that Buick Roadmaster with the Camaro gearbox because of how unexpectedly fast it is for such a boring/old people car, yet in his Camry review he's like DON'T YOU DARE EVEN THINK MODIFYING ANYTHING ON THIS CAR and then lists a bunch of stereotypes of people modifying Camrys (Camries?) that don't even make any sense.

Kutztown Dragon

>wrecked his shitbox in the snow
>"aww guys heres my paypal help me buy a new car"
>gets 10,000 grand

>audi TT review
>"people bought camaros instead of this because they're closet gays"

>p71 review
>"lololol cop car cop car *unintelligible screaming*"

>olds 88 review
>"this car is repressed sexuality... for gays."

massive furfag
didn't before, but now likes to parrot shit he doesn't know about

Yeah. This is his fursona.
It's like an autismal alter-ego/avatar thing for furfags

I liked the Fiero film noir episode. They should have more kinda dialogue based ones like that one.

LE FART JOKES XD

SO RANDUMB

>normies
He's driven at least three Veeky Forums cars that I know of.

He backed out from driving my friend's metro because it seemed "too ghetto" and "unsafe"
He's a little bitch lmao.

i like his car reviews and nothing else

You skipped out all the RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE JEWS REDDIT NIGGER RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE MEMES RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE SELLOUT RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE JEWS RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE posting that went on for about a month.

Exactly that is what I'm talking about. I mean, I've seen some of those stereotypical wannabe cops on the internet so I can believe that those people exist and buy these cars and
>lol the audi tt is girly, that's why men driving it are (secretly) gay
is an obvious joke but I really didn't understand why the olds 88 would fall into the category of a "gay car"
>but he said in the video that everything on the car is designed to be an asshole (rear lights, badge, etc) so that's why it's gay
They're circles. Pretty much every car has something circular somewhere. Does that mean those are "cars for gays" aswell?

Also rewatched the Camry video because I didn't remember exactly what kind of stereotypes he had for people that modify them and wow, they're even dumber than I remember

>People waiting in line for 2 hours because a new Taco Bell opened somewhere
Alright
>People doing donuts on a gravel parking lot late on a monday night
In the Roadmaster video, in order to show how awesome that car is, he showed literal footage of the car doing donuts/burnouts on a parking lot late at night. The only difference was that it was a tarmac parking lot
>Conspiracy theorists (Chemtrailers)
Why would they modify their cars? Are american conspiritards well known for modifying their cars or what?
>People whose dads have some debaged bike they modified to look like some Harley-Davidson
What does a bike someone else has have to do with the modifications on someones car?

I get that these are supposed to be jokes, but I still don't get why or how this explains why some cars are allowed to modified, and some aren't

>inb4 IT'S IRONIC BECAUSE HE'S SO DEEP OMG DO YOU SEE HOW DEEP THIS IS I'M LITERALLY DROWING
fuck off

reported doxing of any kind is bad mmkay

lmao fuck off brian

I can't make sense of this comic whatsoever.

I have no idea what's meant to be happening, or what the starship voyager is meant to be doing.

getting a andrew dobson vibe off this

youtube.com/watch?v=3yARgE9vosw

V A P O R W A V E
A P O R W A V E
P O R W A V E
O R W A V E
R W A V E
W A V E
A V E
V E
E

>those stupid noises
>shoehorned badly mixed roman singing
>SQUIRT

JUST
>JUST
JUST
>JUST

i did laugh when he said "ooo ya got yurself an oveerr heeed caaaaaym"

i think he is irritating. Thats about it.
As are most reviewers of products that try too hard to make it entertaining and full of jokes.

>this isn't going to be a fast falcon
>I just got a regular cam because I don't want it to be fast
>this is just a cruiser
don't fall for that shit

>longtube headers, edelbrock intake, 4 barrel eddy, msd distributor, other performance goodies
A 1960 falcon weighs 2390 lbs
The Ford 200 six is 385 lbs, and the Ford-O-Matic 2 speed trans weighs 228 lbs
fully dressed 302 is in the neighborhood of 460 lbs, with the AOD trans being 150 lbs.
So the stock drivetrain was 613 lbs, and It's being replaced with roughly the same weight.

250-300 horsepower in something weighing 2500 lbs is at least going to be a bit quick.
Quarter mile ET calculator still puts that at around a 12.15 quarter mile.

Mr RCR is a well known pussy. He'll finish that car then think up a reason to sell it (raise money for future episodes or something) because it's too fast for him to handle and modern cars are just better at doing long distance driving. He'll get way more than it's worth too.

I've been a fan of 2 since around that time.
I was never a furry myself, but man, is it ever interesting to see this sort of obscure comedian on here. Especially a decade after the furries had their meltdown when Veeky Forums trolled them.

At this point, I don't even care if he's a furry. Furry is like a background radiation now. It's there. Still being a slightly obscure subculture. thankfully for them, furries are completely unpalatable to the mainstream audience. So they'll never have to deal with Hollywood appropriating their subculture for profits. Makes me kind of jealous, in a way. I wish big budget media would leave my little table of geeks the fuck alone.

He thinks American cars are good, there's nothing more to say.

Why can't he have just social/cultural commentary?

The only Veeky Forums car I know he drove is the Starquest from Chicago, what other cars were Veeky Forums rides?

Veeky Forums autismocontrarians hate him so i like him

Wait so who's the autismocontrarian again?

>they'll never have to deal with Hollywood appropriating their subculture for profits
First off, you sound like an immense tumble nu-male faggot typing shit like that
Second, what is Zootopia?

Zootopia is a kids film.
>le nu male meem
Nah, just someone who hates Hollywood making bank from a subculture they made fun of for decades. Also the libcucks putting out clickbait articles about the "white terrorism" "problem" in geek culture. And the many other demons that have been let loose by mainstream society.

Zootopia was a movie that even the producers said they were trying to get the furfag crowd, /tv/ found the article and spammed it for a month when the Disney shills were trying to get the word out about it, and I know what you mean about the articles, an io9 article came up on my feed talking about how "gatekeepers" are ruining sci-fi, which is their way of saying conservative white males

Recently, I came across an article that labelled 40k players as manchildren who can't deal with female space marines.
The whole article was cringeworthy and reminiscent of the hatred, intolerance and oppressive left that's taken up the "social justice" torch.
Mind you, I do recognize we need to fix lots of shit in our society. But often times these people talk over the oppressed people they're championing, instead of giving those people the ability to speak.
It's just so shitty to see what should be a good thing turned into a campaign of hateful people.

zootopia is the holy circle completing itself, disney can't "appropriate" what they made.

>robin hood turns people into furries (and faggots)
>one of these people is byron howard, an openly gay man who claims to have grown up watching robin hood
>becomes a disney animator, slaves away on this fox animal movie concept for years in the background and comes out with zootopia, the "X made me gay and a furry" for the 21st century

also he sounds more like one of those people pissed off at the big bang theory because people like to call him sheldon or something.

IMO you're right, most SJWs only care about taking over without putting any work in, they bitch and moan and complain, and sometimes it works but those are very rare cases
Most people are getting fed up with their shit which is why I think they're now not outwardly attacking white males, in the case of io9, and using titles instead
I wonder if Bernie not being president has anything to do with this

Wait, what about people calling him Sheldon?

oh sorry I'm talking about user, a lot of fags on Veeky Forums get mad about the big bang theory "stealing" nerd culture to make a joke out of it or whatever.