Fine then you make the OP.

First for yamaha a shit

first for fuck off manlet

>manlets suck
>Harleys suck
>hourly sportbike thread
>manlets suck
What am I forgetting?

these are the australians posting right?

>post timestamps of shit beer and crustaceans over open flame

manlets suck

now we post kkk sister

>Manlets
They suck big black cocks m8

r8

Where's cum tribute user and why hasn't he done every single picture of kkk yet?

Americans suck

contributing

She is like 5/10 at best

I think that's Kit Kat 10 months into HRT

I really want a Honda CB1300 SuperFour, but they didn't release it in America.

what are motorcycle import laws like?

I could bring one in from Japan or UK.

6/10

That front tire looks really small and the seat looks uncomfortable. Still a respectable bike would ride.

Someone in a thread the other day said that a bike couldn't be imported unless it was older than 25 years. I still want a cb400sf myself.

Afternoon dbt, you fags do any riding today?

Just got home from doing a 100km enduro loop, half of it was whoops the other half was 2nd-3rd gear single trail, im fucking wrecked.

just look at it. the bike is the pinnacle of UJM greatness.

i recently imported a jdm van and inquired about bikes and was told by the importer that bikes are seen as valuable in japan and therefor not economical to import

I want to fuck that bike holy shit.

Unironically like scramblers, cafe racers, and bobbers

unironically hate touring bikes

>Afternoon dbt, you fags do any riding today?

Ur mum, fagget!

r8

the cb1100 that they do sell in the states is too retro ujm.

of course, I 'm thinking that if I strip the crap off a 1300cc honda sport tourer bike. I might find what is basically a cb1300 under it all.

>ktm
Enjoy overpaying for things hahaha!

The older ones look like even more sex.

>unironically hating leg burns

It's a shame that they refuse to send any of the super fours this way. They're beautiful bikes. I don't want to have to move to Japan to ride one.

He's got two sisters right? Because this looks way more qt than the one normally posted.

>1300cc honda sport tourer bike
Its a v4.

Try this again But the question remains, why doesn't HD put out a production hardtail? Harleys already get shit for not cornering well, having low and hard suspension, and caring more about looks than practicality.

I did my MSF clases in japan on CB400 SF and a 700cc nighthawk.

they showed abuse of a million newb riders. but damn if they didn't work perfectly.

damn you honda!!!

it's the same girl but she was like 14 in the 1st pic.

>and caring more about looks than practicality
But they generally look like trash desu

>only viable way to have a japanese bike shipped to the US is by shipping it as parts
>even after putting it back together you probably won't be able to ride it ever

I wonder if I could adjust to life in Japan.

i wonder if she dates black guys

Fuck off manlet!

Over paying for what exactly?
That bike has easily been the most reliable dirt bike i have ever owned.
I like to call that paying for quality.

>Hardtails
>looking like trash
You're trash user.

i bet she does, just like her brother.

Rode to work, fuck minivan drivers. You can go the speed limit when there's 3-4 bus lengths between you and the next car!
Also, fuck riding a bike downtown. Not even the stop and go, but just how damn bad people drive on a Saturday night.

but I'm 6'2"?

Guys how do I make my wheel round again

Yeah im getting over riding road bikes all together, the other people on the road ruin the fun.

>paint scheme
I like that. A lot.

>riding
>Des Moines
>spring
It's a 95% chance of cold and wet as fuck with a dash of wind right now. Bet your ass I'll be on my bikes Monday and Tuesday, though. Going to be fucking gorgeous.

>sv guys sister

bag over her face and im game

I was referring to harley desu

Should i bite the bullet and spend 400€ on pants and boots?

You can buff that out

I'm just waiting until some bitch makes me total out my bike them I'm converting it to track only

I thought SVs were Standards?

This is his mum.

forgot pic.

Overpaying?

I got my bike second hand, from the original owner. It was cheaper than some DRZ400s around at the time, and certainly within my budget. Since then, I've shelled out for: oil and filters, more oil, a clutch lever (my fault, first ever enduro) and some more oil.

Stay mad. KTMs are fucking great.

Im not even thinking about waiting for that to happen lol, if i sell my road bike thats $6500 to fund endurocross for a year or two

>posting a normal anons family
Not cool dude, it's only funny when it's an attention whoring tripfag like kkk.

It's round enough pussy

>beautiful
>pretty large engine
>downtuned so it maxes out at about 150mph

The only bummer about that beauty except for the fact that you can't import it.

just un-crash it

He asked for cum tributes m8.

Oh that 300 was like 12.5 grand back when i first bought it, still totally worth it, that engine has over 300 hours on it.

I want to wreck his entire family.

Oh, carry on then. Hot sister too.

>cruisercucks

ayy lmao!

I did triple digits later when stationed in Germany, on a ninja. going north of 100 mph, I think it gave me grey hairs.

Sis is a little fatty. Mom is a little scary.

melt it down and start from scratch

Always makes me smile seeing comments like these on the deebeetee because i always imagine she is still way out any of your league except for maybe like cb650 user, he got dat tight arse.

You just have to remember that the faster you're going the more stable you're going to be.

>dbt full of erection inducing bikes and family members

Thanks guys, now I have to go jerk off.

Until you hit a bump.

I got my 450 for 4,500NZD, price new back in 09 was 13k I think. Mine came with all the road gear, spare air filters, brand new rear tire, cam chain tensioner, unused road gearing, the ktm t-handle tool thingy, 2 keys for the steering lock, AND the workshop manual. Also just had a rebuild. 160 hours.

How was your enduro? I really need to do more shit like that, but my only other riding buddy just sold his shitbike to buy a downhill MTB. :(

I get off on the danger.

Should have said hot little fatty. Wouldn't bang tho, because they turn into their mothers.

Can we go back to talking shit about cruiser cuck manlets?

Good fun, just a practice ride though, i have no way near enough bike fitness to be doing any competitions for a while.

Didint crash today and thats always a bonus, i did flip the bike up a sand hill though, that was fun, thinking i might need to put a power valve spring back in, so peaky without it in technical shit if you get it above 5000ish rpm it just launches.

m8, she had you young as fuck. Chav sluts are easy m8.

Don't forget to cum on a picture of said
family members and post it here

>don't see CC81PT post nor the user who went to Moab with him
Hope they're okay. :S

hahaha man /dbt/ is easy to rustle

Whats a power valve spring?

Sounds like some 2stroke voodoo magick, I like it.

>no way near enough bike fitness to be doing any competitions

you and me both, haha

>Sounds like some 2stroke voodoo magic
Pretty much, makes the power range comparable to a 4 stroke, there is a green, yellow and red adjuster spring inside a larger spring that you can switch out to change the power delivery,
Generally people go with green for muddy shit, yellow for sandy shit, red for open trails.
i generally ride with no spring because the bike has way more mid range and bottom end power without the adjuster springs, can cruise around through single trails in 3rd and 4th gear most of the time

I think she's looking fine uezs, but would still prefer ybr
>tfw no ybr gf

>ybr
nah bitch is ugly compared to Tash's semen demon. I'd sniff tash's dick after he has banged her.

Welp. We did some work on the CBR today. Looks like something might be bent.

The rear wheel spins nicely on the stand but the moment it's back on the ground the brake drags. Upon close inspection the rear wheel isn't completely straight. Hoping it's something dumb and not that the swingarm is bent.

Sigh.

wr anton always makes me smile. his autism is the best type of autism.

pics?

It will be something dumb, my wheels are always cunts like that to put back on, and i have a habit of putting my front wheel on backwards... that doesnt help either...

are you sure the spacers are in the right sides?

nah, spergedout filteranon has the best autism

make sure the rear brake can pivot easy too, might be binding

I only ever saw that one picture of her, that's not enough to judge imo

thanks m8

Gramps please

Looks pretty fucking sexy without the fairings.