N/o/rcal meet: Start-up Edition

pastebin.com/gSKq33BG
has info on all upcoming meets, routes and videos.

Meet photos:
dropbox.com/sh/dlp6xmfl74otgbo/AACxcGbdOWOmVC_mOT7wb_NWa

Vids from previous meets:

Ramen 8:
youtube.com/watch?v=QLbdr_kPn9w

Going Coastal:
vimeo.com/162598999

Ramen Meet 7:
youtube.com/watch?v=4zN-FgkRIGg

Watio Kart:
youtube.com/watch?v=nY3q-4Wflrk

Ramen meet 6:
vimeo.com/162598996

Playlist with earlier videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLflXj-BEbFcvt01evxt4lnElyKM1RNL8S

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/dir/''/Costco Gas Station, Independence Drive, Livermore, CA/@37.6792557,-121.6733762,12.07z/data=!4m24!4m23!1m15!1m1!1s0x0:0x602f54534f4ae837!2m2!1d-121.7229527!2d37.7112744!3m4!1m2!1d-121.652668!2d37.6864579!3s0x808fdfe9bb5b4759:0xe19345344afb555!3m4!1m2!1d-121.5738015!2d37.637698!3s0x809026d0355f810b:0xac9956644ff0c82a!1m5!1m1!1s0x808fe89d862a7a73:0x3518d1ca93b8ebb!2m2!1d-121.8109995!2d37.7019535!3e0
vimeo.com/164962645
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls donate to our gofundme
If you donate above $12 I'll email a pic of calvin's hole.

go fund yourself

>planned to drive hwy 9 to Santa Cruz with a [spoiler]girl[/spoiler] today before work
>never made it because all the traffic from the valley meant we wouldn't have gotten there with enough time to get home
>ended up going to some fair in Mountain View
>tfw no spinning out on the touge
At least I got to hang out with a qt girl

I've definitely been trying this, at the last small meet I went to I wasn't used to the downhill in that section. I didn't even really spin out, but I got dangerously close

its like you dont understand the difference between real normie hours and real nigga hours

real nigga hours start at midnight, even ramen runs are at the end of real normie hours

I thought there was a ramen meet tonight at ringer hut? I've been here since 7:30, where is everyone

went on palomares rd with coworkers few weeks ago, was fun

>drive up to sacramento in time for an 11am departure
> no wait you have to cruise the first half at the speed limit
> no wait go slow on the second half too because there might be rocks

literally why when I can drive 5 minutes and be on the 84

did you run into people standing in the middle of the road screaming at you

nope, always dead in afternoon

meant to send you this

no cops or traffic in the middle of the day

I'm going to arrest you for being a little bitch.

It's a 2 hour drive from the bay you dirty neet.

We are going to clear the rocks in the first run, there is more than one run. Fucking read.

yeah that corner is a lot tighter than it seems at first.

not when we ran it
dogs and people in the middle of the road

>2 hr drive
>we're going to clear the rocks the first run

what do i look like, a bulldozer

i hope you didn't have to make another thread because of my spamming

you don't have to post if you're not gonna come

>not wanting Calvin-kun to post
It's like you hate fun

fuk you Al, I know where you live now.

do not

the people need to know the truth

Don't forget to bring radios today for calling out cyclists.

Maybe the bikers should gtfo our touge

>not throwing rocks at bikers

its like you'll niggas dont even smoke crack

mr2-tan's butt tb.h

Speaking of radio, I have a Chink special but can't get Win10 to play nice with it for the life of me. If I bring it and the programming cable, could someone hook a brother up?

no

We're in the back

Yea dog we gotchu.

I might take more of a nap and join you after you finish at Cunty waffles since I am just getting to bed after the /k/ meet.

Is this correct?

google.com/maps/dir/''/Costco Gas Station, Independence Drive, Livermore, CA/@37.6792557,-121.6733762,12.07z/data=!4m24!4m23!1m15!1m1!1s0x0:0x602f54534f4ae837!2m2!1d-121.7229527!2d37.7112744!3m4!1m2!1d-121.652668!2d37.6864579!3s0x808fdfe9bb5b4759:0xe19345344afb555!3m4!1m2!1d-121.5738015!2d37.637698!3s0x809026d0355f810b:0xac9956644ff0c82a!1m5!1m1!1s0x808fe89d862a7a73:0x3518d1ca93b8ebb!2m2!1d-121.8109995!2d37.7019535!3e0

Yes. Race on 580 if you want.

wait so were not meeting at ringer hut today

i warned you about too far bro

>tfw woke up at 7am to be productive
>tfw fell asleep again and woke up at 10am
Welp

what time are you nerds going to be leaving country waffles, like 12:30?

No parking, hanging outside of McD's

literally every time we meet here parking is fucked

Are you guys eating yet?

Make Red MR2fag eat a chili cheese burger and finish it this time

Fuck you that burger was giant shit.

oh man why are day meets always so disastrous

i warned you i warned all of you

Seated at the waffle place

>mfw watching you let the burger dominate you

Next camping meet I'm going to pound your asshole so hard you'll shit diamonds

>mfw youll be the one bottoming out trying to reach the campsite on those dirt roads

I'm here at the ringer huts, where is everyone? Got here at 9 and has been waiting since.

It's 9 at night you dumbass

The OP say 11am. Wtf. Came all the way from Bakersfield. Have to spend the night in SJ shitty hotel. Fucking shit. Wasted $800 for this shit.

Yeah as if that mobile cuck truck wont bottom out from the gallons of nigger semen you prep

Eat faster. Making a lake in my car, it's hot as fuck out here.

If you can locate 2500lbs of nigger semen then be my guest

we're at the head of patterson pass road

looking for neonfag

>mfw everyone drives into tracy

we're at the corral hollow exit off the 5 going west

how the fuck did you guys go straight

Corral hollow !!!)

What the fugg guys

O-one day I'll show up.

Cucktry waffles cursed us. That lot is shit

Come to Manteca and talk about dank memes pls

>tfw no Tracy Sonics meetup

fuck me who tipped off the cops

we drove into a trap

> tfw no straight piped mr2 spyder

I heard those attract a lot of police because everyone wants to race and do burnouts. Even at the Modesto meet there was gonna be a big fight

There was a big meet in Dublin a week or so ago and it got shut down by the police

i told the people at the Mazda stand here at Laguna seca that I was the black shadow and a legend on the touge and they gave me a pastry crisp and nature valley bar

Kek Calvin Juan

between the incredible pileup of post-church-normals at country waffles and Chevy Equinox making shooting motions in the rear view mirror, I think Sundays are not good days for meets

Oh you don't say

That sounds just like the Weekend Night meetups at the Hayward Sonics.

We should try going to Great America then

Norcal disneyland meet when?

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

>mfw i recognize that couch

>>shadow plz take these and go

In your cuck truck from prepping those san fran bulls.

You kcmods missed out

This is the most KCmodded thing I've ever soon posted in a N/o/rCal thread. My guess is you're the biggest bull prepper outside of New Jersey. In fact you're probably such a huge cuck that New Jersey bull preppers learn everything they know from you.

Are you sour that not only did you not prep many bulls today, you don't have me to carry your ass in warcuck? don't quit your prep job to play wargame kiddo.

see attached

First video uploading, won't be the main meet video but you might like it anyway.

vimeo.com/164962645

>what is downshifting

There was a normie in front of him from 1:50 till the end.

Right after Japan meet.

NeonNig getting lost before the run, with a fucking GPS.
5.0fag follow the wrong car, got everyone lost. Went pass the first meeting spot, went all the way down to who know where. Got everyone lost again.
Normies slow down everyone on the second run.
Red MR2 scared some old couple with his new straight pipes.
CVIP call his pal on us. Polices were waiting for us at Costco.
Third run, stuck behind bikefag, more normies. 5.0fag got lost again.

What will happen on the next meet? Will calvin ever showed up with his gay7? Who is CVIP really working for? This and more on the next episode of Top Gear: n/o/rcal.

Who knows where we would have ended up if we had continued to follow Fox-tan and Lexcuck, thank god cuckmobile was there.

> 5.0fag follow the wrong car, got everyone lost
best part was him thinking he was following the same car that couldn't even find the first meeting spot

Which would have been fine if he had just committed to Schulte road and turned right on Lammers, left on Valpico then a final right onto Corral Hollow. But no, we did this instead.

DELETE THIS
I did not get lost on the third run leaving Costco, why do you think this? However, Spyder and Marauder took the long way to the gangbang at brz's ;)

Finally get the encode done, watch it to the very end, 5 seconds before the video finishes it turns out I mixed up the order of the titles, have to cancel upload, correct everything and sit through another encode.

I think I forgot my glasses at your place BRZ

Looked a bit and haven't seen them. Any clue where you may have left them?

Norcal Veeky Forums meets: Don't talk to me or my wife's Patterson ever again uploading now.

I'd fuck the shit out of the Aspie on the right if she wore some cat ears, didn't make eye contact and counted each thrust out loud.