>Odyssey Skin Community Vote
smitegame.com/odyssey-skin-community-vote/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

>Previous Thread

first for nut inside jing wei and all homosexuals should be banned from this thread mods pelase

MEATY COCKS

>PC & Mac

A mac is a PC. If you're going to say '& Mac' in the OP, which is fine, then you need to really have 'Windows & Mac'. Not 'PC & Mac'.

Xth for getting shafted by Enigma chests and getting two T2 skins, a VP and an Avatar - all of which I'll never use.

Ew.

Zap is a cuck and Fleeur is bae

I want to rim her.

>Fleeur
who?

Console does not have the 3.13 update yet. We get it Wednesday I believe.

no shit

Fucks your problem? OP says console has the 3.13 patch and its wrong.

The OP for console is updated when the patch notes site gets it. Just like the PC one.

www twitch tv / fleeur
Zap's girlfriend a.k.a. DinossauraGamer

What? You think nobody reads patch notes before the patch hits? The time when the patch notes links are most checked is before a new patch comes out.

nth for sea maiden is going to be shit

The loading frame is shit too.

I still have hope for the medusa skin though. All the skins so far have been good, least for me.

I just hope they put effort into the hair and VP.

GLORIOUS
FUTA
WAIFUS

Tomorrow

How does it feel knowing hellsing hit masters and you will never be above plat?

>duel

Let me guess. You tried and xXProGaymer87Xx gave you the D?

I've never played duel because I understand the point of a moba.

How do you know?

I'd play duel if hunters were banned automatically

>when ne zha misses an ult and has no mana left

Twitter

Does Rod work decently on Sobek? I figure it boosts his healing from his 3, and his innate health regen.

>Does Rod work decently on Guardians
no

It's most useful on Xing as he just get so much health sustain and health in general from Gaia+Rod, can recover like 75% of your health in 30 seconds.

the answer is still no

Try it sometime. You'll be suprised. Just because it aint a SPL build doesn't mean it's shit.

it has nothing to do with meta builds. it just doesn't work well on tanks because of poor ability scaling. you'll do your damage sure but you won't do as much burst as a mage so there really is no point. if you want damage on a tank just build pen.

But you wouldn't get Rod for the damage if you got it on Xing. you're getting it mostly for it's passive, which works for healing AND health regeneration. Everything else is just a bonus on top of that. The only real problem with it is that it's expensive item.

It looks better animated. Why are you reddit posting?

Just get a hp5 def item instead

He's not talking about rod of tahuti

my bad, you were talking about rod of assclaps? i thought you were reffering to tahuti which is the dumbest possible thing you could buy on a guardian. still, it's a bad item unless you're burst healer. it would make more sense to see it on sobek than on xing, but please don't ever do this MoR and Gaia are better sustain options.

3200 gems for the entire Summer of Smite stuff, right?

30 dollaroos

wish we could just get as many gems as we fucking need. im sick and fucking tired of having leftovers all the damn time.

>Janus
>Difficulty: Average
>Thor
>Difficulty: Hard

i remember when they made gem events back then when they gave away 100 gems per FWD on a full weekend. now it's just 100 for winning every fucking mememode they added. fucking hirez

yeah, wasn't that recent, like in the last few months? i swore it was like that during the jap event.

No it doesn't, it looks like shit.
Someone saying something you don't like isn't "reddit posting".

it's true tho

Having to position yourself right for his portals to hit twice is much harder than ulting on someone and mashing your 3

Alright, give it up user, GIS had nothing and none of the r34's had anything.

have you ever used Thor properly? Janus is piss easy in comparison

>playing ES
>mfw popping frenzy and 1 off along with using his 3 at the same time
>right after ulting a entire enemy team and being to tank it all off with only 2 defense items
Why did no one time me he was this fun

i miss Bart.

Amaterasu

Loki

>making piss-poor accusations isnt reddit posting
ayy (you)

thor

It's not an accusation, it's an opinion. What kind of manchild are you that you can't handle people posting what they think?

You're supposed to put the K/D with these, this totally missed the point.

>le backpedal was only being retarded meme

Literally not backpedaling, I'm restating what I said before. Literally not pretending anything, I'm telling you that the pedestal being shit is an opinion. What the fuck is the matter with you?

I swear to Freya I just played against a He Bo who couldn't take damage while in his scroll, all of my attacks did jack shit and I had some pen on me too

>accuses pedestal of being shit
>'lol not even accusing its opinions man'
>smokes vape, tips
i just like fucking with you but its easy so im bored

The sad thing here is that you're just spending all his effort to pretend to be retarded and you're not phasing anyone because you tried too hard and it crossed into laughably rediculous and not believably stupid.

oh shit slow down autismo lets talk this out k guy

>get nerfed 10 times
>still a top pick

how does HiRez stay afloat with this kind of incompetence.

i can see that build working but only if you have speed buff all the time

user dear, to hurt someone you actually have to hit them with your projectiles. If I have to guess you are probably from a nigger country like argentina and he bo juked you laggy, sad attempts at his life. the only advice I can give you is to move out to a civilized country.

Shoutout to the retard that rerolled our healer in assault only to go 1-5 with susano

>nigger country like argentina
Bruh you literally just sound dumb as shit right now.

>nigger country like argentina

found the Argentinian.

che boludo la wea ve a cagar negro negro negro negro cochetumadre

>argentinians still think they are white

I'm trying to figure out your stupidity but it's just nothing.

I'm American you cunt, but Argentinians aren't black. What sort of backwater nigger country do you live in that you can just pretend facts aren't real?

Falklands are british.

That map in the background isn't even Argentina, what the fuck is going on

user, shitskin (or dirtskin if you don't want to upset yoursel- I mean, the other people who are not you) is not white. White is a clean, pure and pleasant color. They aren't that.

It's a chunk of dirt in the middle of the sea they killed like a 10k teen aged soldiers for, and still failed to get. They like to make themselves think they got it.

You're an idiot.

>half of the people in those images isn't white
You're the idiot, and you are also butthurt.

Just the bottoms row is 8 white people, and that's half the image. They're 10% Arabic so not every person will be white, but notice how none of them are black. None at all.

>13-14 out of 17 people pictured are white
>half
Texas education, everyone.

Shitskin is a form of darkness that the Conquest of the Desert failed to purge. They even call themselves black. Stop defending those thing.

first row right is not a white person, first row left could be white, 2nd row left isn't white, 2nd row right one is clearly not white, the other is ambiguous. 3rd row left is ambiguous, 3rd row right is also ambiguous.
4th left is white? and the 4th on the right is a stock image about football, of course they'd pick white people to make it.

Stop that. Stop pretending to be stupid, it's annoying.

JPF Leona for PS4

PXJPF97CF88C051214

>hurr i'm not wrong, you're just too stupid to see how right i am

If you are upset or disgruntled about little facts you should not be in fucking Veeky Forums, amigo.

>Argentina
>white
pick one

So wait...
We need to spend 3200 gems for the medusa skin?

user. 6*400 = 2400
2400+300+200=2900

I sometimes worry about the mental health of our community. You can't even say that you were pretending just to be lazy and have someone do the maths, anyone who went to public school can do that in seconds.

>amaterasu instalocks
>admits to being bad at her but trying to learn
>I gently explain why instalocking is bad and will make the game less fun
>"well I'm gonna play what I want anyway, I'm fine"
literally the worst

>reddit was smgen all along

I mostly play mages. What are some good hunters to learn for a change?

When is the next patch coming?
I want to see the jing meme in swimsuit.

i want freya to murder my butthole instead
:3

but why

why would she do that

Freya is a good girl

Next tuesday. Patch notes are tomorrow.

Try out Neith first, then Hou Yi, and if you still haven't found your hunter, go with good ol' Rama.
Rama is different since he's more AA based than other hunters but he's a fun hunter overall