/mbgg/ - Mobage General #583

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games played in the thread, read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Rod
discord.gg/5BKMe
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.beeworks.bravecaravan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>GF new apk makes the game playable
Took them damn long enough. Can't wait to play for my weaponfu.
There's Anya in deresute and Halezenna in Granblue. Yes, her voice range is good.

>extra card going second (no mull on it though because that would be bullshit)
>9 hand size
I fucking love it. I hope it doesn't make Altered Fate even more ridiculous though.

terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Rod
You can evolve it from a C White Pendant or D Healing Ring. I find having a couple to be very useful for things like this where there is some damage, but not enough to need a full-on healer. They go really well on a remedy who may only otherwise have regen, or on a mage who has the magic stat to cap out the heal and isn't doing anything other than killing the rocker.

I love Hinata

This is Tia. She makes potions.

russian idol in idolm@ster, blue hair mermaid in muromi, collette in that art club show airing this season, main girl in that fuchsia color super hero show, russian tank platoon leader in girls und panzer, list goes on and on.

i don't think it's her having a large range. i think the register her voice hits is neutral enough to sound pleasing but yet not particularly memorable. it has its pros and cons.

whatever the case, she's definitely no ayane sakura, that's for sure.

This is Tanuko.
She's cute.

fat

shut your mouth for once

slut

This is a cat girl
Please take care of her

Should I draw her having sex again?

I wish I could play this game but my stuff is too old

NO LEWDS
just draw qt Hinatas instead

113901 if anyone wants to farm thundercunt

STACKSBLUE
B
L
U
E

Do you mean mobile or computer? If your computer is fine then run it on an emulator. You'll have to deal with no aliasing but it's easier for re-rolls, and you'll actually be able to play it

>shut your mouth for once
no

And this is why you'll always be bad at the game.

I mean both. Which is a shame because the girls look super cute.

All I can do is enjoy the cute pics posted here.

One day you can enjoy them with us, user

It works ok on my S3, I guess you're older than that?

But why? I want to lewd the Hinata and the Mumi.

They are super cute.

Hinata is pure

Pure sex.

delete this

Pure cute.

Wonder if bghs will ever allow for students to interact with dorm props. Is it already at its limit with live2D?

The more the girls love you the more lines they have, this includes when you touch their breasts. They start to like it.

Mods are being active tonight, I better chill out with the lewds before I get canned again.

Usually only items that come from codes in merchandise get a unique animation past sitting down.
Live2D is only for when they're talking to you.

Shadowverse is so much better with japanese VA, Jesus Christ the translation is retarded, Luna is a character with almost completely diferent motivations without that crap translation, and the dialog is overall much better, not to mention how the voices sound much better in japanese.

Yeah but I'd like to see them be able to scratch their heads, give a peace sign, do a contemplating face scratch, or the wave. I got that items from codes get unique animations but it would be nice if they extended it to regular items. Looking at the girl in AG? watching tv makes me feel like some sims like features would make the dorms nice and lively.

Best Kiki outfit soon lads

Whew, this is actually a pretty cool deck. If you want a break from playing ward Haven, playing Holy Mage Haven is pretty fun. Managed to actually win against a fully made Sword deck with Aurelias and Otohimes without any 2 drops or temple defender.

Also its interesting that Holy Sentinel doesn't trigger Holy Mage if its activated when your opponent has a full board. Probably something to do with effect timings and such.

>Luna is a character with almost completely diferent motivations without that crap translation, and the dialog is overall much better, not to mention how the voices sound much better in japanese.

I kept telling people that. They pretty much rewrote Luna's character AND story for the english translation.
Erika's story had some fun lines too, my favorite is when they're talking about how the vampire Urias formonde awakened and how you need to go check out whats the state of things while the English translation literally reduces all this to "What happened there?" "That's anybody's guess".

>Fully made sword deck
>Tsubaki

Nah.

How soon?

Allllright. So as usual, fuck this Senbatsu event. That last stage is ridiculous. It just goes on forever, and the masked guys just spam their huge AoE skills so you spend all your time dodging instead of attacking. Based on the score I got, I didn't even get close to the end. What's the best way to deal with the masked guys?

>Kiki's summer outfit is not a lewd as fuck bikini
meh, I'll just get Anika's then.

Now

The dorm stuff feels like an intern's side project, not at all robust. You have no idea how sick I got watching students meander the same paths in a room while waiting for them to even consider a bed to lay down in. They don't even really talk to each other, just kinda get stuck to each other and bounce off. Too bad viewing mode doesn't let you tap on furniture to have a student interact with it, not that they can do much.

AG has the benefit of full 3D models. Their motion capture looks a bit weird but maybe I need to play it myself first before judging.

How far into island 5 do I need to go to unlock ex rune board?

kiki confirmed for dirty fucking backstabbing rat

I'd attack her from behind if you know what I mean.

Is the reason I can't make dual guns in bghs because I didn't get to that part in the story? I've done a ton of missions.

No, it's because you're not running dual gun only parties or not exchanging for the pieces in the co-op exchange.

Why do so many people play earth rune? Serious question. I've climbed to B1 and I'm still seeing it constantly. It's not good, it's not fun, and it's not interesting. Not even being salty, I really don't mind since it's not too annoying to play against and I win like 90% of the time. I'm just confused.

>it's not fun

Fun is subjective. Maybe because they have the cards for it and it's cheaper for them to make? Not that it's ever a good idea to play rune right now.

they joined the Satanstall bandwagon

>5000 gems on Anika's gacha summer outfit
>No bikini
Fuck this shit

The capes are in the Vacation costumes cards from shop if anyone was wondering

>Male

Gay.

School swimsuits suck, I wish they gave kiki a normal bikini

Dubs ruin everything

please do not sexualize the kiki

What the fuck man

How do I get HIT to upgrade to my SD card?

I'm pretty certain I moved the game to my SD because it needed a gig of data, now it wants to update another gig and I have no idea what takes up so much space on my internal to delete and make room

Can I delete the data and still keep my profile?

You can just link your account if you're unsure can't you?

I kept bricking up the end by getting repeatedly hit and dropping combo but I managed to finish my first take of that stage with maybe 28 seconds left? Ran rod, sword, and hammer. All with henshin weapons. Pumped +6 dmg subs and a lifesteal point onto the rod and lifesteal onto the sword. Started flora hinata to nuke the initial gels and then switched immediately into rod and used henshin. Used the charge attack twice to clear the skeles and dragons while rolling towards the mask spawns. You have to keep rolling towards their spawn and kill them in one hit. Switched to sword when I ran out of sp which was around the large plants wave and I needed to use 2 charge attacks to kill the masks.

No because I'm locked out to link it, I have to upgrade first

This wouldn't be a problem if I knew what is taking up space in my phone, I have long since transfered everything to the SD card

I can't seem to log back into my HIT account after reinstalling. Every time I choose the google account which I linked it with the game gives me a "Login canceled" message.

Anyone else with this issue? I really want to roll some costumes right now fuck.

I JUST WANT TO MEET MY DAILY LOG IN FOR THE BONUSES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

for all the girlsfrontlinefags asking questions here, come on the discord channel if nobody answers you in this thread

discord.gg/5BKMe

Could've been better, could've been worse.

Already had an immortal broomstaff so no overlap at least.

Got a swimsuit for Anika in two rolls too.

This seems like an issue you'd have to go to their technical support for. They have a customer service button it looks like in the options menu.

I can't even imagine how they managed to get at least 17 of those stones.

What rank are you guys in AG?

I'm stuck in rank 6 until I get better units since I got abysmal luck and don't even have all 3*/4* units for my team and get my ass handed to me by all these full 4* teams.

I once had to delete several gigabytes worth of random photos and videos taken on my mom's phone for her once since she was wondering why she couldn't record anymore.

It might be there's a fuckton of screenshots you've taken that you've never cleared out. If your phone's high resolution, they can be over a megabyte each.

Rank 8. Every match is an easy win.

Just got into Rank 7. I think I lose maybe 10% of my matches because I go either full retard auto mode or just pick bad match-up,

If you have units that inflict AoE sleep/stun/blind effects, you should use them regardless of their rarity.

Rank 8, but i have to reroll a few times to find easy opponents

Is AG fun? Also how much of battery killer is it?

>Shadowverse is the only game that doesn't work after restoring from Titanium Backup

Good thing I linked the account

Is there an easy way to see all the skills? I only have a shit ton of 2* and my 3*s don't have them.

>New update changed HIT icon from a cute girl to a faggot
Dropped.

>Skeleton
>Hair

Japanese Erika:
>Loyal maid and friend; will do anything to protect her princess. Some yuri vibes
English Erika
>I am a creepy stalker for vampire dick

Why is this allowed?

Brave caravan is out.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.beeworks.bravecaravan

Tap and hold on a unit's portrait in your box and it'll bring up its stat sheet. Scroll to the right and you'll see its skills. Tap and hold on each skill to read what it does. Just look for pictures like that look like sleep/blind/stun effects and then check if they have the "all" tag under the skill portrait.

I play on a OPO. The drain isn't too bad. AG's implementation of Live3D (is it Live3D? I dont' know) is relatively low overhead for what it does. I've played other 3D games that would push my phone up to 65c-70c but AG tends to stay in the mid 50s.

What is it about?

>Brave caravan
Is this EOP friendly?

alright solved my problem

for anyone that wants to delete data for whatever reason without hurting profile

Android > data > com.nexon.whatever > files > UE4Game > HIT > HIT > Content > Pak > a file named 0.hr, a 1 GB or so file , I moved it just to be safe but it just downloaded all over again and my profile is just fine and I got my daily anyways

now I NEED MORE GEMS I GAMBLED IT ALL ON COSTUMES BEFORE THE UPDATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Art style looks nice, what is the gameplay though

How often does PW get event? I know one just ended last month.

Reversed happened to Everytown, now best girl is the icon

At least this means it will cycle to kiki and that other guy and then the new archer.

Speaking English messes with the wiring of your brain.

English Erika is a loyal maid and friend who is also shy.

You got it backwards.

I dont get it: is blue eyed Eris a good person? Eris' storymode makes it seem like she's le ebin despair queen who wants to kill people, but every other story has her helping the other characters with saintly advice.

Also why are there two Erises?

>tfw also got put into whale pvp leagues this week
i dont even have a single immortal yet
this is fucking hell
why are all the whales lucas too, you'd think theyd whale on cute girls at least

tell me about it
I have assholes telling me they have immortals at lv 20 wtf

>Lucas
Lucas is cool deal with it
But I also want a Kiki file

>Have a look at this anyway despite the fucking ads
>Complete one stage
>Ad shows up and the game crashes

What a joke

Remember we are playing in the global version, most players are probably normies and I'm pretty sure the most played classes are the both guys.

Wait for more story, duh.

Because kiki's really easy to beat since it's much easier to dodge her spells compared to the melee classes. I think anika might be weaker than the two guys as well

Hard to say since we've only had two events so far. If the EN version really does use the same servers as TW, then our next event should be coming up soon (with Renault R-35 as an event tank, apparently).

Comparatively, the CN servers seem to have had about one event each month since March, that I know of.

Can't tell if I should try and get some missing students. Think there will be a yukata set?

Just fuck my shit up