Etrian Odyssey General

>EO Guides, References, Music, Art Books, etc.
>pastebin.com/6cmH2LjS

>EO V Information
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
jii.moe/Vkg7ZHvGW.7z (Famitsu scans)

>EO V Demo Info
>pastebin.com/s48yTdFT

>EO V color editor.
edit.s2.xrea.com/sq5/

>EO V demo .cia link
mega.nz/#!kFZwRKQI!OrcgaWZA9h3tIzXnY8X43FWxnbR6NjIP_lJr-g4yzsM

Previous Thread

Whoops, forgot that again. Thanks.

What's the quickest way to level up in the demo

Disappointed

Kill things until they die.

soon my party will be entirely black girls

Well then how about I start with you...? *unsheathes katana*

I made a reaper and masuro with their encounter skills.

double exp and after the 4th chain battle or so the entire enemy squad is rare breed

>Alter
>Three turns after casting,
>90% base petrify chance
Can you Multistrike that for 2-6 petrify chances?

If you go
>Alter
>spare turn
>Multistrike Form
>Fireball + Alter hits
will you have 2 Multistrike spells going off?

I'm already doing that.

see this, what do?

Begin planning my research on how fluffing leads to pregnancy.

Make her drink carrot juice.

when is EO getting react skills

Depends. If it has something as stupidly broken as Blade Grasp from FFT, then fuck no.

>you will never have your Princess and Sniper set up an endless train of react rape

Looks like enemy HP is back to normal.

"Oh, and the HP totals of enemies and bosses are a lot less than in EO2U. Nothing in the game reaches the amount of HP Ur-Child and Ur-Devil had in EO2U."

And an extra note.

"Having looked at the enemy data, it doesn't appear that there's going to be a DLC superboss, like Ur-Devil in EO2U. Thank goodness."

Take responsibility

Huh. Since we had so many classes with high damage multipliers, I had assumed they were all U2-style HP sponges. I wonder if they'll do something else to offset that.

Which subclass options are OP in EO3?

Gladiator and Ninja as subclasses? Ninja/Zodiac? What else makes the game unfun?

Why on Earth are you still asking this in every thread?

>not a new fanart
>the latest princess roll that we had is a fraud

OP pls.

Fuck off already

So does it still look like the hidden race is lizardfolk?

Playing EO4.

Just got raped by a big-ass monster thing during my second dungeon, then after I escaped an angry baboon from the first one fucked me.

Is that scripted so I don't try to run from the encounter if I get found by it?

Also how do I recover magic points or whatever? I get HP after each battle thanks to my healer, but my Runemaster is shit after a couple of battles because it burns through it so fast. Should I use a hexer or whatever instead?

Meant to quote

With all the crazy things the classes seem to have, I think the bosses will be even crazier.

>party wipe 2-3 times within a single turn
>power up and party wipe within a single turn

I think those skills in the skill list are just the new forge system skills. You can forge enemy skills onto your weapons which is why so many of them have claw and stuff or some of them are doubles of class skills. One of them is Charge though

Nah, not scripted. Just EO working its magic.
You don't really recover TP much unless it's an emergency, try to conserve it and don't be afraid to go back to town often, especially early on. Runemaster gets a huge boost from all the free TP after level 20.

If you're talking about big monsters that you can see outside of battle that move around when you do, those are FOEs and they're meant to fuck your shit up the first time you encounter them, so avoid them.

There's an item that recovers TP but it's expensive, difficult to get, and really should only be used for boss fights. Instead, just head back to the inn and rest to recover health and TP and always carry 2 Ariadne Threads.

>forge enemies' skills into weapons
>untold attempting to inject its way into the mainline

That's retarded.

>implying using enemies skills wasn't the best part of the Untolds

Yeah, nah.

>Is that scripted so I don't try to run from the encounter if I get found by it?
If you mean you were fighting some regular mob monster and a FOE showed up, you can run from those fights, though it's not 100% guaranteed and may take a few tries.

>Also how do I recover magic points or whatever?
Early game your options are very limited. Eventually you'll get some items, but mostly you'll just have to go to the inn. Try to conserve it by not immediately nuking everything with your Runemaster In other words, take some extra damage and some extra time to finish off mobs with weaker attacks, in exchange for saving TP. Also make sure you don't level up skills so fast that you can't pay the TP costs.

No Hexers in IV. What other classes are you using?

>level fucking 20

ayylmao. It'll take me a long to get there.

Yeah, I tried but got into an encounter and it reached me, killed three of my guys then when I ran away I apparently got fucked by RNG and ran into a baboon FOE just outta nowhere.

>got fucked by RNG and ran into a baboon FOE just outta nowhere.
Nah, you can see them coming at you on the screen and on your maps. When you're in a room with FOEs, keep an eye on your enemy radar and don't let yourself get caught up in battles when you're standing a few tiles away from the big-ass FOEs. Run into the next room and trigger a fight there if you have to.

I want a game where I actually need to plan out my skill distribution instead of having 70 points shoved at me. I could care less about trying to break the earth with my non-existent tentacles etc.

Runemaster, Edgelord dagger guy how do I get him to dualwield daggers? I can't figure it out, Healer, Archer and a qt generic knight I've named after my knightfu.

I could've sworn there were hexers tho.
No, like, just a random encounter like when you find butterflies or whatever? Except this time I got babooned.

Also when do I get my 6th spot in the party?

>>the latest princess roll that we had is a fraud
Princesses old and busted.

>I want a game where I actually need to plan out my skill distribution
We all know that you only get to use 3-5 skills per characters and I'm not even talking about cookie-cutter parties. The tank class and magic are the only classes that actually get to use more than 5 skills

How well will Landsnekcht/Medic/Protector/Sharpshooter/Bard do me for an initial party in EOU?

>how do I get him to dualwield daggers
Give them a point in Blade Furry, go to the equipment screen and put a dagger in the second slot.
Keep the Fortress qt on the front row and they'll recover TP every time they get attacked.

>No, like, just a random encounter like when you find butterflies or whatever? Except this time I got babooned.
In that case it wasn't a FOE at all, and just a particularly strong mob enemy. You can still run from them, you'll notice escape chances improve if you have a dead character or two.

>Also when do I get my 6th spot in the party?
You'll sometimes get a guest character starting in the 2nd stratum. Not permanent though, usually the 6th slot is empty.

FOEs don't show up at random, they can only enter random encounters by walking into them. The baboon you fought wasn't an FOE, but a regular enemy.

You never get a (permanent) 6th party member. IV will offer you a few NPCs to use as 6th characters at points, but nothing that lasts or of your own choosing.

>literally welding claws and tentacles to your sword

I don't see the point you are trying to make here.

It's the first time I ask this, I asked this last thread but nobody answered

>not literally welding claws and tentacles to your sword

Real adventurers use every part of the monster.

EOV coloring book when

>not having a lolimancer in your demo party

Thick eyebrows best eyebrows.

I made two parties with each class but I'm not getting the hang of mancers yet.
Like, blowing 15 TP to attack is way too much.

Not with my hound and dragoon taking up the summon slots.

Second party had one, but it's felt underwhelming so far.

What's your favorite EO? Including remakes as separate games, which one is your favorite?

I'm gonna go with 3

3 and U1

Has anyone tried the dodgetank Fencer tree? How is it?

I want to pet Baldur's floof.

U2

I hope he gets cute events or something during the story.
There has to be at least one quest involving him.

I want Baldur to be my pet.

Any time I see a cute fluffy boy like that in an EO game, I'm going to be extremely suspicious of him until he proves he's not a genocidal maniac who may or may not be part tree.

Go away fags, we don't need a war magus 2.0

>war magus 2.0
What does this even mean?

Something involving fangs being extracted from someone's teeth.

>level 70 Imperial
>with those scrawny arms
Drive blades must not weigh very much.

still 3 for now but 5 might take it if the full game is as fun as all these classes might be

>we don't want "fun" around these parts
Ok.

>this thread

more gays

lolibutt

Just for you, I'm going to post all of the Baldur/Xiuan pictures on my folder. Is that hetero enough for you?

That's what happens when the teachfags come back because of the EO5 demo. You know how gay they are.

do it faggot

funnily enough I actually used the shota wildling in my party instead of lolibutt

When did the Medium become a potato?

I want to molest Rosa.

And that's all I've got of these two.

I appreciate you Baldur poster.

I don't

Aw, thanks.
I've got a lot more of him in my folder, but it's mostly gay (or just him by himself) and reposts.
I also have a fair amount of guro.

>dumping pictures and circlejerking over a chacter is fun

Veeky Forums was a mistake. And you like to think you aren't like the rest of the cancer on this board.

You're a mistake. Imageboards are for posting images, any other use is just out of convenience.

Some people like seeing new pictures of characters they enjoy.

>Veeky Forums was a mistake.
yet you are still here.

then they should go check pixiv

What if they can't into moon?

>not liking a character who keeps her duty in saving the thread

Silly /new/poster.