/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!sJxl2QxT!A6trr8wKjOCMYv8IRWEthzNZTX8zF4kccfxp_lcQT0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first reply :---DDD

Fragrant Assaultron Ass!

Don't forget guys: Godzilla and Dr. Who aren't canon.

FAA

Dr Who, Star Trek, Kid In A Fridge are equally canon

So would a ghoulified baby live for like, hundreds, maybe thousands of years?

>canon
>Interplay owns the IP to godzilla, Dr. Who and Star trek

l-lewd!

If that's legitimately how you roleplay your character, no wonder everyone is fucking bored in fallout 4, I use alternate start-infinite answer, then i ignore all "muh shaun" context, and use a batchfile to pass the shitty main quest up until the institutionalized quest (the turning point). I'll post the batfile if you're all interested. Right now im playing as a slaver who occasionally goes on missions to procure loot to expand his operation. I kill whoever gets in my way with the "McDonough must die" mod which lets you kill anyone. I have a farm of about 12 preston garvey clones who farm watermelons for me as i potshot at them for shits and giggles.

>tfw on console
>tfw no mods
>tfw can't make ss look like a whore

Not thick enough

>If I avoid the subject that means it's not there
No, it just means you're ignoring the truth and substituting your own headcanon.

Congrats. You have a lot of mods I guess.

needs the rabbit ears

Dont
Buy
Bethesda
Games
For
Consoles
You
Retarted
Fuck

The games are meant for pc

>no mods

Yet. Framerate on PS4 is still balls.

>Retarted

waifubuilding really revived the game for me long enough to actually be interested in playing again

don't worry user, just make sure you get a nice computer for TES VI

I'm not a complete peasant, I play FNV and below on PC, however my PC hasn't been upgraded in over a decade, so I can't run a lot of modern games.

I only dress slutty for my girlfriend!

It's included as a hat in the mod but I was having an issue with the bunny ears overriding my hair instead of acting like a scarf/hat.

Its the few mods that count user, and yes i understand this game locks you into a story, and it was not rpg-friendly. But like everyone else im making the best of it until fallout 5 or fallout 4.5. I cant go back to 3 or NV anymore, the controls make me want to cry because i love both titles so much. But it literally gives me a migraine the way they are animated feel like empty shells with no physics and how the weapons have no weight either. The stories for nv and 3 are better but I've been ruined lad, i cant go back.

I was really hoping to have a better pc in time for FO4, but I'm poor as shit.

>Hey another little bitch owes us caps, head over to "X settlement spot" and take care of that bitch.

Yeah sure, i'll do it (all dialogue choices)

>Make sure before you collect to let them know I'm cook-cook, bitch and they better not forget it!
This is still better then what we will actually get I bet LOL

>romancing cait
You're an awful person.

I love her.

>Start playing again
>Everything seems nice and stable
>Go talk to a companion
>They don't talk to me
>Just give me random busy talk until they flat out say "I'm busy"
Can someone please help me? I've fixing shit all day and this is the last thing until it's just decent and workable.

>j-just easter eggs guys

Peddle your fan fiction elsewhere. Zetans are canon.

Could the NCR defeat the MidWestern BoS?

It's clear they don't give a shit about the lore and just wanted to cash in on brain dead morons like skyrim did.

Sadly I'd like to say if it wasn't for mod support they would be nobodies but tons of console retards buy their games so majority of gamers are just literally retarded.

they couldn't even defeat the legion :^)

No they're not. In FNV there's a random encounter to get find the unique gauss rifle. However, if you go to this location with the Wild Wasteland perk, instead of mercenaries and the gauss rifle, you find aliens and the alien blaster. Thus proving they Zetans are easter eggs, not canon.

post bodyslide pls

damn post that preset.

>loving a drug addicted sociopath

Feels ya, bro. I got this computer literally two years ago (shit, I still can't believe it was so recently). I played through Skyrim, Fallout 3, and New Vegas.

I thought my computer was awesome. Then I discovered ENB existed. And my incredibly awesome computer, that could run games I never ever hoped to run (my previous computer could run GBA games and not much more), was not so much more awesome anymore.

I still love it. I just need a fucking good videocard, it literally is what's bogging down my system.

Why we never talk about this awesome game?
>Its sole existence BTFO bethecucks

This Fallout is well known for its countless popular culture references. What Fallout 2 did (haven't played it yet) was, however, go way, way overboard with references. It earned it a lot of criticism.

Obsidian realized not everyone wanted so many obvious references anymore, and thus added Wild Wasteland to make them completely optional (and thus, objectively not canon, though only a retard would believe easter eggs are canon, by definition they are easter eggs because only the player gets them).

Which is funny, considering Wild Wasteland is the only trait I usually pick up in my New Vegas playthroughs. Unlike Arcanum, there are very few traits to choose from.

TIL there is a New Vegas thread on /v/. I don't know for how long it has existed there, but it explains why this generally doesn't move very quickly. A shame, because as much as I love New Vegas, I too enjoy seeing posts about a game I don't play (FO4).

because it's old and boring

/v/tards still talk about it tho

Was really hoping this vault building thing could get me back into the game since finishing Far Harbor, but as soon as you clear it out its just more settlement building.

Don't know what I expected really. Maybe more interesting building blocks than just hallways and walls and floors. How long till Nuka Cola World?

lets go ahead and talk about a ded game
hell lets talk about a deder game called fallout 3
theres 3 even more /ded/ games called fallout, fallout 2 and tactics, but truth be told 90% of the people who post here regularly have never played those either
its fallout minecraft edition

>No they're not.

Yes they are. Being perk gated doesn't mean shit. They're in other games too.

See above. I don't care if you subscribe to fan fiction. Don't get butthurt when people point out that they are canon though.

Your only argument is...
>only a retard would believe they were meant to be taken seriously
...When Fallout 2 is full of lame memes. By that rationale, the entirety of Fallout 2 is an "easter egg"

Fucking autists. Why don't you start a tumblr blog to peddle your fan fic like normal nerds?

I like the traits a lot for giving a little personality to my character. I've now got a hunter with claustrophobia and trigger discipline. Next time I might make a caravan trader with hoarder etc. Also had a legionary with hotblooded.

underail
wasteland 2

>playing new dlc
>About to greet new settlers
>Overseer gets stuck in a wall
>On ps4 and can't do anything

>Leave Vault 88 to get stuff from hallucigen
>Come back and suddenly super mutants attack
Well, I guess I shouldn't skimp on the defenses.

I'm playing a hunter character and I was wondering what the best places are to gather ingredients such as jalepeno and pinto bean pods?

So is there a good torrent for Fo4 and all its packs now that kickass is gone?

>Mfw doing a psycho kill everything run with Spongebob BfBB music playing in the background

>Psycho kill everything run
Is it any fun? Sounds odd.

>...When Fallout 2 is full of lame memes. By that rationale, the entirety of Fallout 2 is an "easter egg"

Hence the criticism it received. Fallout was about references you wouldn't notice unless you got them. Fallout 2 went overboard with them, and broke the 4th wall a lot from what I've read and seen.

Reference: "I'm here to chew bubblegum and... well, you know the rest."
Easter egg: "Random encounter"

Fallout 2 can't tell the difference between both.

Yeah its fun it also lets me use weird mods that i wouldn't normally use
And if you do a run like that don't kill the gun runners (for obvious reasons)

Buffy the vampire slayer is canon too.

what kinda mods

bump

mega.nz/#!sJxl2QxT!A6trr8wKjOCMYv8IRWEthzNZTX8zF4kccfxp_lcQT0M

so I figured out what was causing my robots to run away to arcjet

apparently the fact that i dicked around in there and tcl'd through a bunch of shit caused it to be broken and now all my recruited companions go into that elevator(non accessible btw)

well fuck that means this character is broken

90+ hours on a survival run down the toilet

have you tried fast traveling away then going back?
can you load a previous save and see if that works?
if not are you willing to backup your saves and verify your game cache or reinstall?

I've never encountered this bug so I'm just listing stuff I would try,

the closest this has happened to me is settlers being caught in a dialogue loop thanking me for defending them from attack and it fixed itself when I traveled/fast traveled somewhere else for awhile then came back

Best body, much appreciated user!

They got stumped by a wood fort and spears.
The NCR couldn't beat an egg.

Overpowered weapons mostly As well as none lore friendly mods that kind of stuff

Possible topics
Invisible walls.
Yes the Legion is unfinished but there are 9081 ways to deal with Benny.
Hey I headed south towards Primm how about you guys?
Anyone have problems finishing Rauls companion quest?

Well they pacified the BoS in Commiefornia and in the Mojave too. Decent track record against them.

BUILD FOR BREEDING

Please post more.

>kickass torrents gone
>never borrowed all the dlc

fuck how do I get it now without supporting faggit todd?

>Vault-Tec Worskshop has finished downloading

>kickass is the only torrent site
>there were no mirrors up within minutes of the main site going down
fuck off you utter wasteman

After playing Planescape Torment I understand New Vegas better now.

Both games are about the nature of man and how it can change.

Avellone is a 10/10 writer.

wastewoman*

But I only felt comfy on kickass, help me user!

HOW ABOUT SOME FREE """"CUT CONTENT"""" YOU MOTHERFUCK ER YOURE DEAD

Because it's been discussed to death in the 5+ years it's been out and Fo4 is the most recent and relevant title covered by the general. If you want to talk about NV, start a conversation naturally instead of bitching about how we never talk about it.

LOL

gas yourself lad

Why does it feels like the majority of Fallout 4 DLCs were supposed to be in the vanilla game and got cut and sold as DLCs just to Jew players?

>5+ fucking years
This

>being this much of a todd "dreamboy"

wew lad

we do rarely talk about it but user is correct it is usually brought up in shitposts to roust the fanboys rather than for sincere discussion

Because that's literally what happened.

bethesda bought fallout to prototype features for their favorite child, TES please understand

>majority
Arguments could be made for the first two workshops, but the rest are decidedly not things that would have fit into the vanilla game.

Lots of things could fit in vanilla, specially considering that vanilla is devoid of content.

Don't look forward to building shit across tamriel? and the 7 Tamriel build pack dlcs to follow TES 6 release?

I do. There's even the Great War storyline that would fit right in with ruined areas to rebuild.

Can someone sauce this? An user posted it on /fog/ before

holy shit

>7 Tamriel build pack dlcs
Because bethesda is going to do that after people are already upset over the workshop packs making up half of the dlc for Fo4.

Also I'm very much doubtful that the settlement system will get as much of a focus when TESVI comes around. Shit started off in Skyrim w/ hearthfire and became bethesda's baby shiny new feature for Fo4 so it's going to be old hat by TESVI and probably going to be pushed aside for whatever lesson Beth has learned this time around that they decide to feature.

you make this sound like a bad thing and something I don't actually look forward to

just the other day I was saying I'm looking forward to customizing and enchanting different parts of my weapons and armor senpai
I can't wait to build villages of hagravens and dwemer automatrons

Finally...

you let your biases stop you from seeing objectively if you don't think building will be re-implemented, refined and expanded

workshop-only dlc can simply be bundled into larger content releases

If only Planescape Torment received an Enhanced Edition... I could bring myself to finish it.

I want, so badly, an enhanced edition of the Icewind dale 2. Sticking it to those cunts, Isair and Madae, would make my year.

I'm not saying the feature won't get that treatment or that if they do do such building dlc that it won't be less numerous or just condensed into one bigger dlc. What I am saying is that the whole building feature, if it does make it into TESVI, will not receive the same sort of spotlight that the feature did in Fo4.

The problem is it won't be nearly as fun as your autistic imagination sees it.

You'll have Ulfgar telling you another stronghold needs your help even though they have 50000000000000000 dragon sentrys guarding it and if you don't show up half of your ingots and enchanting mats will go poof.

>"War Never Changes"
>War changes

What did they mean by this???

Because

>Workshop DLCs

Things that should have been in the base game. Settlement system is a good DLC, small expansions to the settlement system aren't.

>Automatron

Robot building should have been in the base game. It was a mod for two consecutive Fallout games.

>Contraptions

Things that should have been in the base game.

>Vault-Tec

Things that should have been in the base game. I don't believe for a second that the game was done and somebody said "heeeey, you know what would be cool? BUILDING YOUR OWN VAULT".

The only real expansion was Far Harbour, nothing else, and anyone who thinks differently probably paid for the DLC instead of pirating it like any sane person, so they want to belive Todd's lies instead of accepting they got Jew'd.

Walking behemoths of destruction. Gods of war made flesh. Lasers going pew pew. Humanity trapped in an endless loop of dick waving.
kaijus

I made it a point to play the IE games in vanilla... only because I don't like the fact of going from EE to vanilla Icewind Dale II.

But I need to finish plenty of games before I actually even start finishing my Baldur's Gate playthrough.

the midwestern fags have an entire army under them tho, including planes, tanks, apcs etc