>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cYv6Ecyjaus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous Thread

>What mods do you play?
Better Camera Mod
Better AI Recruitment and Army Composition
Conquer Anywhere & Diplomatic Options
Molay's Spells & Artifacts
No Aversion
No Great Power
>What faction do you play?
Vampire Counts, I will be playing Beastmen soon.
>What is your favorite thing to do?
Milk the AI for money when they ask for peace then kill them anyway.

Cant wait to fuck shit up

You forgot Radious dude

>better camera
>better ai recruitment
>no great power
>animated combat
>alluring vampiress

>What mods do you play?
None.
All of them
Masturbate

Radious is a mixed bag, I like it because the unit variety but I won't always play with it.
I play with a few friends and they aren't fans of it.

I can't decide if I'm more excited about getting to play them or getting to kill them.

Also will they be allied with chaos when archy shows up?

>mods

Mods are shit moat the time but I did download one that let's me have dimounted blood knights since they're the shit.

Speaking of mods is there a way to disable ai recruitment of the giant units in beginning of the end times?, they always crash my game.

Beastmen and WoC are neutral to each other when things start out.

No but you can do so when they pop up.

However there is a penalty Beastmen take with positive diplomacy, so they might be your only friends

it can be fun if you're dicking around in custom battles but it ruins the campaign if you play as them because every faction can do pretty much the same thing. It adds a variety of units at the expense of taking away what makes each faction unique.

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

>mixed bag

Radious is shit, there's adding some cool units mods that are pretty good, and then there's Radious who just gives everyone the same units with a different skin or straight up plain retarded shit, him being a insufferable cunt on top of it makes me not feel bad at all for telling it like it is.

literally never stop posting this you tremendous faggot its not even remotely cannon

>Radious

>Tomb kings still not announced!

animated combat looks neat
No idea about the recruitment.
That is why I could go either way, I love some of the units but the uniqueness is gone as you said.
See above.
Sorry for talking about something related to the game.
Some people like to liven up their experience with a few tweaks here and there.

It's canon because the guy who wrote the books is the only GW author who actually did anything relevant outside of Warhammer.

thats some retarded logic right there

if you cant contain your waifuposting just post the vamp lady already in the game

It's also canon because Detlef is referenced multiple times in the Gotrek and Felix books and Drachenfels appeared in the End Times.

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Vampire chans butthole!

>Trait Gained - Volkmar the Grim: Religious

I should bloody well hope so.

its still a stupid idea

think about how clean it must be. vamps dont poop.

mmmmm tasty

>cold, dead pussy that is dry as a bone
sexy

>tfw we don't have high resolution pics of the best Vampire Chan in the game because she's in the event art

>I'm jealous of the midnight aristocracy so I make up vicious libel about them being corpses

GOBLINS

>tfw want to start a new Empire/Orc campaign but also want to wait for Beastmen to come out first to see how they affect the map.

>implying 20 stacks of doom wont randomly pop up across the map when archaeon comes, allied to chaos and fuck shit up

I would like the animation and order of gobbs would be a total mayhem. 40 high gobbs climbing one ladder, pushing other gobbs out of the way on their way up etc.

what is the lore explanation behind this

There is none, traitorous swines

Lore of Beasts looks pretty good. Wood Elves used to get a lot of use out of it on the tabletop, as did Bretonnia. I hope they both get access to it when they are released.

I hope you're prepared to fork over the jabbers if you want that kind of content in your DLC.

Won't anyone think of the developers?

While i'm always ready for a good jabbers meme, this doesn't really make sense. Copy pasting lores requires no work at all and is exactly the sort of lazy "design" CA loves.

Dorfs take the long view of things.

They're asking for a temporary truce, not peace

My mods are
>Better AI Recruitment
(Sometimes I feel like its a placebo)
>Bretonnia Knight barding and shield reskin
>Bretonnia by Prater
>Cataph closer to tabletop tweeks and units
>Cataph bretonnian foot knights
>Mousillon City of the Damned
(I really wanted to play bretonnia)
>Cataph Molay's Magic
(tones down the magic weapons)
>Conquer Anywhere
(funny because I was all for regional occupation)

And finally a couple of cheat mods
>Tier IV minor settlements
(Not as gamebreaking as it sounds)
>More Skill points
(Definitely as game breaking as it sounds, but I found I does allow for some added customization.)
>Home region movement bonus
(Honestly might remove it, its not that important to me, I prefer to catch enemy armies via ambush)

That animated combat mod sounds interesting though, does it work even with added units?

Anyone tried a defensive campaign in Attila? Fun as fuck
> be Jews
> can only take cities that are razed or taken from wars
> only have half a stack out at once and only fight when attacked first to save every sheckle
> pay off Attila and near by factions into being bros
> send rabbis and spy's to fuck up Roman towns and a small army take them after Attila burns them down
> mfw

Whenever something like this happens I just pretend Advisor-sama was behind it

A more aggressive AI
Walls for all settlements
Legendary lord unique start positions

Yeah I like playing defensively.

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

>What mods do you play?
none atm
Until Beastmen I'm playing Chaos, my goal is to raze the world can't wait for the whole map to be unlocked so I can raze even more
Eternal war and millions of dead, conquering is for hippies, I just want to watch the world burn

Gonna start a Vampire campaign on Very Hard as it's the only faction i havent played yet.

Any tips before i begin?

Overcast invocation of nehek is your best friend.

youtu.be/cYv6Ecyjaus

A Cheesy Dwarf multiplayer list if you want to win quick battles.

stop shilling your videos

>The new MP update is the ability to have mass grand strat style multiplayer games with every faction available being open to play as

Hey /twg/ do you have any secret pro strats vis-a-vis using Trolls? I don't feel like I'm unlocking their full potential when I'm using them. Thanks xoxo

They need to be in a leadership bubble and fighting someone with no bonus vs large to get best results

deathstar for maximum comfy

A whole lot of waiting.

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS
This general is dead

The whole hold will fall into disrepute
They will live, but as shamed Dawi.
If their leaders all take the slayers oath, seven generations down the line maybe they will be considered worth speaking to again.

That being said, dwarves are pretty 'human'. If they didnt fail their high honor standards then none would take the Slayer oath. I can imagine a dwarflord sueing for peace as opposed to watching all the women and children of his old eaten alive in front of him.

>2 DAYS

Do we have a time yet? 8am BST again like the base game or the dlc typical 5pm BST?

MAKE KARAZ ANKOR GREAT AGAIN
REMOVE URKI AND GROBI
SETTLE THE GRUDGE

WEW FOUR HOUR LATE REPLY

Zombies speed make them absolute garbo. As somebody else said, if you don't want a full elite army, then just use basic skeletons. They don't gimp the speed of your assault like zombies do.

Your grave guard isn't specific.
Your list in general almost completely lacks anti-armor and anti-large. With zero anti-armor and only the terrorgheist for anti-large.
They're fairly starved for it in general point cost but on the campaign you should have at least one Blood Dragon unit.
And you obviously need to take some of the grave guard with great weapons for anti-armor.

A vampire hero is stupid unless your main lord is a necromancer. Unless you want to meme cheese with more lore of death. Which is also stupid because one person casting soul leech is enough.

I'd finally cut into the overlarge theatrical stock of zombies for at least one unit of wraiths and crypt horrors. Nice utility and performance.

fuck off reddit

MAKE /TWG/ GREAT AGAIN, POST BEASTMEN!
or elf qts to rape and shit on

CROWFATHER

Will it be the first time that a secondary LL is better than the primary one?
inb4 Ungrim is good

How's that even going to work?
The other LL starts as an AI controlled horde but you can still recruit him.
Does the other horde have a no-name lord or does the AI controlled Khazrak/Malagor horde just vanish when you recruit your non-starting LL?

Just use them to flank

Wait so Skarsnik will be coming alongside Wurzzag?

>tfw no Skaven yet so we can have a proper Karak Eight Peaks mini campaign.

And now that I think about it, how will CA implement the main clans for when Skaven is eventually released? Seems like its going to a colossal cluster fuck of rat invasions everywhere.

I can see them occupying Holds like Dwarfs/Orcs for sure.

Maybe they'll have altered movement options like the Beastmen? So say, staying in the underway near 24/7. Being able to march/raid via it?

As for Clans they'll probably do something similar to the savage orcs, armies who only build the correct units for the Clan etc. Either that or we'll say something like the culture packs from Attila/Rome II maybe.

The recruitment requirement would probably be to eliminate the other horde.

None.

Anything that isn't Dwarves.

Use Grimgor to fuck somebody else up in melee combat. Greenskins aren't even my favorite race.
Otherwise on the campaign; having the Dwarves beg for peace; and either repeatedly using them as money farming serfs or betraying the peace and just wiping them out.

I have seen no evidence to indicate that, especially since we've been told that Lord packs contain two Lords each

Would make sense, there was no Beastmen Grand Campaign stream yet, right?

Summer mods when

G O B L I N S

Hey kids, it's me Malekith.

People tell me, that I am fairly edgy, but I just want to - to quote myself - "Kill them. Kill them all." I am not still mad, about not being the next king, but it should have been me. Just saying...

Also - to quote myself again:

"Take their gold, burn their homes, kill their families and enslave their souls. Show them no mercy."

btw. I hope my mom covers her boobs one day. Its getting fairly distracting. No, I don't have a complex!

PS: My mom is calling. Sorry, have to go afk.

Look at your mom's boobs, son.

The rest of us are.

hello

hi fuck off

>SUMMER
>VAMPIRE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In the world of darkness there is allegedly a very powerful vampire hiding from the sun by walking around at the bottom of the ocean.
What if all the deep sea monstrosities come ashore in coastal regions while we're asleep?

You forgot his most famous quote of all time:

"Grimgor is the best."

>What mods do you play?
Radious and floppy hats
Empire
Close the game after turn 10

>floppy hats
best hats

Where's his goddamn helmet?

the floppy swag protects him

why not have both?

they usually have skullcaps under the hats.

>What mods do you play?

Better shields states, better orcs shields, blue and gold shields for dwarfs, the southern realms, Empire expended : officers, recolor for Middenland and eastern Empire states, thicker smokes

>fight swagfag
>pu his dumb hat over his face

gg no re

>try to reach the hat
>arm gets chopped

ez

>opponent goes to grab your hat
>you aim to hack at his arm
>your sword goes through his arm
>it was just an after-image
>you hear "nothing personnel' from behind you

DESU I realized that the way the game is setup- where new factions are physically added into the game (except Bretonnia, which is already in and should have been playable without mods from gamestart) is going to fundamentally alter gameplay

There are supposed to be non-player Beastmen armies besides the main Beastmen hordes in game- in just 2 days when CotB goes live you're suddenly going to have all these little stacks of Beastmen running around raiding you on top of all the other shit

Same with the Wood Elves once they get added

This is obviously different from the gayer, jewier additions in Rome 2 and Attila where existing factions were given some mechanics and then you had to pay for them and will overall change your playstyle a lot more

Ghosts out!

Each campaign has a built in tutorial that runs you through everything you need to.

>Drachenfels appeared in the End Times

As a reference, he wasn't even named.

I found that more annoying than anything. Too goddamn restrictive.

>playing emergent Poland in Darthmod Nappy
>Austria, Prussia and Russia declare war on me

KURWA :DDDDD

You can always turn it off.

Yeah, I did.

Nice