/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >Camelot's heads up + Limited Gatcha [25-7~29-7]
>fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160722
Master Missions. Complete these for quartz fragments that you can combine to exchange for quartz.
Level cap up to 130.
New mats.
Collect 10 of the new item 'Blank Saint Graph' to get a 5* of your choice. You get one of this every time you roll a 5* beyond your 5th copy.
Gacha Servants:
Ozymandias, 5* Rider: Single target super strong attack, NP seal (1 turn) and defense down (3 turn) .
Nitocris, 4* Caster: Strong AoE attack inflicting instant death .
Lancelot, 4* Saber: Arts card up (1 turn) and super strong attack to one target and increased damage (5 turns) .
Hassan of Serenity, 3* Assassin: Apply poison to single target (5 turns) and chance to seal skills (1 turn) and chance to seal NP (1 turn) and chance to inflict instant death on a super strong attack.
Fujiwara no Hidesato, 3* Archer: Apply super effective bonus against [Demon] (1 turn) and strong AoE attack.
Gacha CEs:
Origin Bullet: Invincibility pierce and +35% damage up against Casters.
Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.
Battle of Camlann: 10% NP charge to entire team when the wielder is killed.

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHgyMi-YD6M
youtube.com/watch?v=A3NEMVHIFA8
youtu.be/Gi0xq257kH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=FHgyMi-YD6M

>
>Is the Maiya CE good
My gut says there aren't very many reasons you'd ever want to use it over the Luvia CE.

xth for best boy

reminder that the friendlist spreadhjeet was rest thbe killer was EDF jill bartender pecae out im out to sleep see you tomorrow motherfuicker

Thank you best bird Robin for helping me through this chapter. Glad your nerf didn't completely kill you.

S-Suki

thread

So, probably a stupid question, but what are the triangles that fill in as I'm playing on characters?

I'm stupidly stupidly stupidly new to this.

Umu.

Dang that's pretty neat. The initial horse launch is a bit awkward but that comet shot and explosion.
I like the OST of her fight as well.

Giant spear from orbit btfo sword beams

>beat Camelot and roll story gacha with 5 tickets and 78 quartz
>roll Ozzy and Nitocris
I shouldn't be disappointed, but I am. I already have Iskander, I really fucking needed a saber and wanted Gawain.

Bond level. Unlocks new room dialogue and interludes.

6-10 get you quartz and their special bond CE

Gawain is not in the gacha yet.

>Huge swaths of the earth are literally being annihilated from existence as the Order progresses

Jesus Christ, Arturia, what did you DO?

Love this bird.

What if I don't have good CE? All I have are trash and I need a good CE

Huh?
Where the fuck do you fight her?

We Astolfo now

If you're relatively new, chances are you don't have the wide variety of Servants that are kind of necessary for a good crit team.

That said, the flat damage up might be helpful at super-low levels. I know I leaned a bit on Divinity Servants in the first couple months of the game.

I dont play anymore. I just Mother Harlot. This waiting sucks. How many more months?

FUCKING APK WHEN?

Nevermind i'm fucking blind

I thought that when you get the Grail of Camelot you were fucking done with it.

Turns out there's more to it and I guess the story isn't done nor are the unlocks. Son of a bitch

Ouch. Are you ?

RIP this user's quartz

>Fire Support: Damage plus 400 and critical strength 15% up.

How the fuck does that CE work?

also is the Blank Saint graph implemented alrdy?

All he needs now is Faceless King as his 3rd skill and then my Robin will be completely maxed.

You should have saved your quartz for the next Camelot gacha.

Nah, I killed Artoria.

Wife (Male)

Why didn't you wait for a rateup for Gawain?

Settle down, Beavis. New patch hasn't even been out 24 hours, and currently there's only one dude in the world who can even crack it.

The 400 damage works like Divinity. It's applied after every other bit of the formula, meaning it's unaffected by things like ATK or DEF boosts, class triangle, hidden alignment, and pretty much everything else short of Invuln or Dodge.

I hope these Servants get put into a non mobage game. This is seriously an awful game format or genre or whatever.

>waiting for Harlot when you are that whiny loser who doesn't even have the materials for her

They had to postpone the Blank Saint Graphs because it wasn't showing up in the mail for players who got them retroactively.

If the Fate doujin game scene was still active it would have been cool to see someone use the sprites.

Nobu a CUTE.

Because I had just finished Camelot and was pumped and just rolled everything I had.

Is it added to the total damage or is it per hit? As in, a 3 hit attack gets 1200 damage added instead of just the 400?

Apparently Lancelot did nothing wrong. He was simply doing his duty.

To the total.

So that means free apoloquartz?

>Trusting a corrupted sword on her word

Lame.

Perhaps. If DW is feeling really generous for once they might actually gift a meager amount of Blank Saint Graphs.But that's a longshot.

Those are the feelings of the sword itself, not of Lancelot.

>implying there would be apoint to me ascending her when I dont plsy games as bad as this one
The battles in this are not fun man. Its turned into a chore to play for me since I dont plsy it daily and hate hrinding for exp. Servants should level up from fighting. There are objectively better things to do with my lifetime. I would just love to roll her.
I really dont understand getting atracjed to these games. They go offline compltely before long anyway. Babylon will be the end. It would be pointless.

>she
Can swords be girls?

That's Arondight. Even the sword seems to be more noble than Lancelot.

>Babylon will be the end.
I understand just not liking the game but if you think they're going to let such a cash cow of a game end after only a year and a half or so, you're insane.

All the best swords are girls.

Yeah, nothing is worth in this game, you are depressed, you had trouble leveling up Babbage, yada yada.
I'm astonished you still lurk these threads actively only to bitch about it at every turn.

You go Mashu.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3NEMVHIFA8

What are the best swords?

Here's hoping the next round of strengthening quests include him. Same with bond CEs.

M A S H U
A
S
H
U

youtu.be/Gi0xq257kH0

Reposting and any tips on CEs would be useful.

Fuck off RotTKfag

Yeah is a shitty way to get a 5* and let's not talk about how many 5* dupes can you get if is hard to get a 5* anyway.

That's cute she could use a cape

FUCK off shrimp dick lu bu is actually in the game.

Why is anyone rolling for Ozzy when they already have all they ever need in a single target rider with Kintoki?

>got XAXAXAXA and not meme KANG
Feels good

I rolled for the caster but ended up with Ozzy. I wish I could trade him.

>The music changes.

Ah yeaaaaaaah.

It being just straight up the Grand Order theme is kinda hilarious though.

Why would anyone roll for gameplay reasons in a mobage?

Why is Arondight Overload Anti-Army if it only makes a single target explode?

>Kintoshit
While his rider self is overall decent it doesn't excuse the shitty character that he is.

>Max Mashu stats are 12506HP and 8805 atk as of right now

That's quite impressive really.
When will she become a 5*`?

Yep! I can't wait to spam this cutie-patootie in literally all my parties.

>Mashu NP now give ATK up to everyone beside herself and bunch of def up/damage cut

And holy fuck that animation

Don't think about it too hard.

Why is he so great?

>eggplant can actually be useful
Times certainly have changed.

Much better than the originally-datamined version of Lord Camelot that just tacked on debuff resistance.

>not a single lvl 10 skill
>Nobu lvl 71

It looks so good! Finally a NP worthy of our long-neglected Kouhai.

Is Arash above world level?

>Her Custom theme is the title screen
>Connecting always pops in my head everytime i hear it

No skill should be leveled past 6

>ascends before battle for the grail
My boner exceeds anything I ever experienced before

Because he comes with free rice

Just finished it

Holy shit that a intense order
Now I see what Nasu meant when he said it was 500kb.

Your favorite moment from it?
Mashu overall was high tier

>Stella but with spear

How many chapters?

It's the ultimate defense because the enemy has to wait for maintenance to finish before they can get in.

Maintenance will never finish.

Follow your heart

Pashupata is Anti-Unit.

it was shit, gacha was also shit

They also skimped on the # of chapters compared to America to jew people out of more quartz

17 chapters

Chapter 17 though is broken into 5 parts/missions.

Looks pretty good. Also Lancer Arturia sounds like she's bored to death.

I filled her plenty of mana to make the ascension possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3NEMVHIFA8 YFW NEW NP
I-I will never doubt you and leave you again Kouhai

Is it even worth leveling Jekyll's other skills?

Sure there will be a GO2. I wont play it though. Also yes I am insane. Even if its around for a while its mo readon to waste my time seriously investing in it. I dont even have bad Servants, the gane just isn't reading beyond a fun story in a language I can't read.

I never lrveled up Babbage. I just used him as an example of how much of a chore this game is.

>using nobu