[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

>It's Sunday Why aren't you Riding Edition.

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webm

/dbt/ map
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Read this:
>10361928 → (Cross-thread) →

Webms with sound
>/wsg/1046108

Previously on /dbt/
>14961602

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VL8OpGyYdBw?t=1m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for rocket ship

2nd for another nanner ninja nigga

3rd for safety.

nth for delete this, we don't need 2 threads

That feel when you need a new tire but you can't find your car keys...

i dont want to go balls deep in dads car, i want to go ride :( :(

i just got this bike not even 2 months ago, im still new to riding and i want practice and to feel the cool air flowing past my obvious 6 pack abs and supermodel face

I see you chose the "buttplug yellow" edition.. good choice.

So, what is the worst thing you have done on your bike?

GET HYPE

Fuck sake ya stubborn cunt, making me delete the thread that actually has working links and was posted first.

TFW, you're stuck in the US

Are you needing to sell it or something?

>Why aren't you Riding Edition
lmoa nobike

Dropped it. I wanted it to work on it but but my parents decided to dump my younger siblings on me to go to a convention.

whats it like not having a bike?

So I know using an air compressor is the go to method for putting grips on.
but I don't have easy access to an air compressor that isn't a ~40min ride.
Could I use a can of those pressured canisters you use for cleaning electronics surely it would work the same.
And fuck the hair spray method

well, my ass does feel great when im riding it.

damn shes wife material.

that thread is dead to me.

Noob? Read this:
→ (Cross-thread) →

Webms with sound
>>/wsg/1046108

Previously on /dbt/

Oops

Yes because i deleted it so that dbt isnt split across 2 threads for the next 6 hours considering you didnt want to delete your shit one.

bad
i miss it

Didn't you have your own copy of the event later this year?

sell the car? negative. its the only car my dad's got, hes had it since i was 15 and ill be 26 on june 1st.....he's very frugal. 2002 camry 3.0L with 232k miles on the clock, yet hes a co-director of Embry Riddle in phoenix. maybe one day he'll get something deserving of his hard work

sell the bike? Fucking never. Its a 2004, I found/bought it on craigslist with exactly 4300 miles on it.....its like brand new still. perfect first bike for me, and the PO's son had fallen going about 10mph when turning on some gravel, got spooked and didnt wanna ride anymore.....so because of a crack and a couple chips in the front left fairing (see those stickers lol?) i got a smoking deal on it.

Got some drinking to do?

How weeb is your bike?

You had like 6 replies and all bitching about links. Stay mad

Can you see me now ?soccer moms in your SUVs !

Hello again cousinbike

Ah I thought you sounded as if you needed to sell the bike.

How much of a deal? 1k?

Invest in a electric compressed air can.

Maximum apparently.

Is the GSX600F featured in Bakuon? Cuz the "Katana" the Suzuki tittymonster is bitching about is not the 600 or 750 but the actual GSX1100S

cousin! let's go bowling.

that's actually pretty fucking badass man, ive yet to see that particular color scheme on an exf 250r...........was that from the factory? all i ever see are the abundant completely green ones, and rarely a few nanners. i know there's another nanner user here, hes on that gay list.

i love the blue/red contrast. if i coulda found a deep blue colored bike id be in heaven, that color's my jam famalam.

i smoke more bud than i drink that was from a few fridays ago lol :x arizona medical marihuanas: get yours today

On a scale of one to ten?

Is that a gold chain or maggots on a string?

It's a GPX600R, not a 250, but they look very alike.

>Getting all geared up while you're high AF..
"Dude, my helmet doesn't fit."

>>It's Sunday Why aren't you Riding Edition.
in the shop for a recall

She rides the GSX400S.

welp, it blue booked at 1700 in brand new 0 miles condition. i paid 1600 after negotiating - grand new tires, complete service records from Kelly's Kawasaki from new to now (oil changes, first valve adjustment), brand new coolant and oil, PO had replaced radiator hoses cuz of age, chain was still a tad wet from getting lubed (he forgot to tell me but i had noticed it and asked), he even showed me a video he recorded a week prior of him cleaning out the carbs and re-jetting them for az's elevation.

i think i gots me a good deal :x couldn't have been a better craigslist deal.......none of the typical not returning calls, bike looks nothing NEAR what it does in the ad, sketchy tweekers selling stolen shit. he bought me a temp pass so i could ride it home, had a bill of sale already made, and gave me oil/filter.

So, Is rin's dad dead?

I read the manga and it seemed like that was the case. Watching the tv show it seems a bit scattered in the tone of the show.

wow.....yeah you're not joking i just got fooled. that bike;s much more powerful.

gold chain nigga thats how italians roll

Ayy, Lmao.

desu i havent tried riding while blazed yet...seems like id eat a dick somehow and end up with another scar

he shows up like 5 times in the manga, learn to comprehension

No, he just crashes a lot. When they went to go buy Hane's bike he shows up laughing about how Rin thinks her bike was bought new.

desu it's probably not any faster than your bike, old af

thanks doc

why do you fags even like those weeb comics?

Why does anyone enjoy anything

The way the interactions are done it almost seemed like Rin's dad was only seen by Rin or in her imagination. I was pretty drunk last night watching it.

Anyone else find it funny that Fuzzy is repping for a bike that is that small? I know she is the dirtbike rider but it seems odd when the comic makes fun of "little bikes"

to avoid depression?

no shit? age really that much of a factor with performance?

u could just clean the carbs out/tune them/install new sparky plugs and put some fresh gas?

or are there more factors? genuinely curious. ive been a professional auto tech for a good while now, i have seen that sometimes the condition of a car can be GREAT but it's technology is older and thats why its a pigfart turd shitlord.......same concept with your bike?

still cant believe thats not a 250 lol.

>bought complete biking gear yesterday
>license lessons start next week
>the hype is real

Thank for reading my blog

Well, it moves well, but it's not really a match for any modern 600. 84hp.

Been trying to sell a 2 piece leather track suit now for weeks. Worn maybe 3 times and cleaned. Maybe I'm asking too much for it. ($200)

Anyone here ever buy or sell used gear?

How do you carry that on your bike?

Why do you think?

I would take "it's enjoyable" but that works too.

>no fun allowed poster
>from australia
who would have guessed?

Well the Ausfags won't have long before they are putting their bikes away for winter.

>drinking beer

Someone is trying to imitate me youtu.be/VL8OpGyYdBw?t=1m19s

How it feels to find out this is crawl pace.

1 second interval.

shit bike desu

And this is my normal pace on that corner so I knew it was slow but god damn not that slow.

my bike is my only/daily wheels. the store is like, 3 minutes from my house and i have a massive backpack for grocery shopping

Some people somehow don't see this.
Don't think they will see your bike that well.

ugh i really dont like those cylinders sticking out like that

its like a wart

Any melbournians here go to melbourne night rides?
been thinking about attending one

daily reminder that honda a shit

NOICE
O
I
C
E

why are you still in 2nd is beyond me, but still

>shit taste
>cuck
>honda is fine you mongrel
>ktm a shit, though

>cheap but reliable and solidly built
>excellent beginner bikes
>one of the only companies that actually has the money to actively try new designs and tech
Honda a good desu

I like the look of it.
Maybe because I grew up with BMW bikes

>wanted to clean bike
>clean fender and hugger
>start downpipe
>phone call
>no reception in garage
>user, i need you to study for a latin exam
and that's how evvery sunday i manage to procrastinate cleaning that shitshow

>they partly own harley davidson

>cheap but reliable and solidly built
and worse than the competition
>excellent beginner bikes
just like all the other beginner bikes
>one of the only companies that actually has the money to actively try new designs and tech
and never does

Honda a shit uezs

>and never does
>what is NM4?

it's a matter of taste

why do yours look tilted?

>shitty anime scooter

wow you are right! Honda is the best :^)

I have a dilemma /dbt/ red pill me ..

I wanna buy a sports bike but there aren't many options around and the very few are not exactly what I have in mind (cruisers, or 800+ bikes)

First bike btw

Also I have been warned to not buy brand new, because I'll drop it, etc which doesn't seem so weird or unusual, if I do, I would put sliders on it and ofc get insurance

My best option so far as a mid ground on reliability, price, looks and decent power is a Honda CBR 250 R year 2016

Pls opinions?

because they are

what do you mean there aren't very many options around you?
Where do you live?

>Honda has money to try different designs
>No they don't
>Yes they do, see the NM4
>W-WELL THAT'S AN ANIME BIKE AHAHAHA :^)

México

Most bikes are stolen or salvage or ugly-ass cruisers, it is hard to get a legal non-restored bike

>Sport touring riding postition
>underpowered compared to everything in its class
>Honda

get a 300 ninja, R3 or RC390

>dct

it's not even a bike you weeb

>Sport touring riding postition
>underpowered compared to everything in its class
>Honda
>get a 300 ninja, R3 or RC390

Those three are way out of my budget (brand new), have never seen someone resell one

It's a zx14. I can be in 1st for that but it is way too twitchy for the input changes I need to safely make. I did try 1st two times but the traction control light threw a disco party on my gauge cluster.

Because they're supposed to

How much did you spend total? MSF is $275 here so with all the gear + MSF it'll probably cost me like $800 before I even get a bike

while i do agree with you on this part, the nm4 is a grat examprle of honda trying something new
>all they need is a new xrr, a lighter vfr and an angrier cbr

i know they're supposed to be offset, but his look like they got hit

What kind of tyres?
A sprocket change could settle it down a bit
Practice it in first and get your throttle sharp as hell

most likely because his picture isn't perfectly straight
Because a crash doesn't bend them without also destroying the engine completely