>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/959018/e0710a79ef/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1468214524738/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/Flora a qt/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/frenchquck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best

Don't give into shitposters and Belkafag samefagging Vate, we believe in you.

Cutest family.

EVERYONE, GIVE VATE YOUR POWER

DONT DRAW IT PLEASE I BEG OF YOU

SHITTY SKETCH ART AND BAD STANDARDS ARE ALL I HAVE

Belkafag SCARED AS FUCK right now.

Look Vate, it's up to you if you want to draw it or not. I'm heavily opposed, but it's your hand to draw with. Not mine.

It's too late bro, he's doing it. You lost. It's over. JUST(ice) give up.

Who's ready for Justice?

>All two minutes apart

So beruka x keaton or arthur? I feel like giving effie to azama, but then there's benny.

Effie/Azama
Benny/Beruka
Keaton and Arthur can go to someone else.

BERUKA X ARTHUR. THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY MAKING IT CANON

Vate, I say this as another Takumifag, don't be a fucking idiot because I think you're nice. Drill is trying to get you to draw lewds so he can just artistically spam and shitpost. He's done it before with some other drawanon we had that he tricked and now they don't take requests anymore to avoid drama.

Just ignore him.

>Not Saizo/Beruka
do u even revelations

Uhh I dont think he was trying to make any attempt to mask himself as other anons dude..

Keaton

Vate, please ignore this. I mean look, he just saved this image right now to appeal to you. It's just Belkafag trying to get in your head. Draw the lewds.

exhentai.org/g/959018/e0710a79ef/

>artistically spam and shitpost
Fucking hipster bullshit

For the most part yeah, but that just seems like a dumb pairing. I'd do Charlotte/Saizo but she goes to Kaden instead. Felicia is technically Nohrian so that's good enough

Does he ever do anything that DOESN'T make his shitposting obvious? Well I guess newfags wouldn't recognize the posting style, but all the usual shitposting probably scares away most non-regulars anyhow.

Post those NA castles.

I need BP and Fox Pauldrons. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

IT'S GOING DOWN TONIGHT

>He's STILL mad
How pathetic can one man be?

Takumi makes me happy!

By the way, friend seal beruka with oboro?

>this desperate to try cast the blame
YOU'RE GOING TO THE SHADOW REALM FRENCHIE

That's great, Oboro

>artistically
Fucking autocorrect, meant autistically.

Kill yourself drill.
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/1468214524738/

Why did he kill himself?

>said in a /v/ thread that I prefer to do Oboro/Takumi and Silas/Camilla because of Oboros existing affections and eugenics fitting better
>get accused of propagating cuck memes

I wonder how other places feel about Silas/Camilla because apparently you're not allowed to like it here anymore.

Spear fighter is great on most physical units, especially the tanky ones. Wyvern Lord gets lances, so Lancefaire won't go to waste either.

Cause he got klucked into oblivion. Just like what's gotta happen to a certain french shitposter.

I'm Belkafag, you're Belkafag, who else is Belkafag?

Reminder to report and ignore.

You can't report and ignore the truth faggot.
>trying to use Flora images to hide
I know it's you quck. You'll be joining Daddy really soon.

Who am I? Who are you?

You really can't fault the argument here. Homosexuality is a mental illness.

Felicia.

>The final hour is upon us
Who's ready for /THE END/

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/filename/Flora a qt/

>we're five months from Christmas.

Is there a romantic support with Camilla that doesn't goes
>Muh Corrin

Niles?

>tfw Christmas is coming early thanks to based Vate
I can almost cry. This is beautiful.

>Camilla
>Good support
LOL

Niles
Kaze
Takumi

Probably a few others but those are the ones I've tried that didn't suck.

You dedicate yourself to trying to Malena random French man kill himself from depression. Kurt Cobain yourself. Neck yourself. Drop a toaster into a bath you're in.

No because she canonically loves her adoptive sibling. Just like how Leo canonically wants to bang his voluptuous big sister.

What a family.

Takumis seems so overrated. It's just more of her Corrin style doting put onto Takumi instead. Haven't read Kazes though.

The end is near for you faggot.

>This is what Camillacucks believe

Do you like Takumi as a unit?

Not my fault you have no reading comprehension.

I like Hana

Please report and ignore

>report and ignore things I don't like
Time to make your bed and die in it faggot.

>Niles
>Laslow
>Takumi
>Kaze
>Benny
>Odin
So at least half of them actually.

You didn't let shitposters stop you from posting your AWESOME Velouria picture Vatebro. Don't let them stop you now.

Can you make a trip so I can filter you? You make this thread a pain to go through.

I liked it more for getting Takumi flustered than anything else, it was fun from that perspective.

Kaze's involves his popularity with the ladies and getting invited over to a tea party with a bunch of them. Nothing too fancy but I found it mildly entertaining.

He had a trip but he no longer uses it
This was a long time ago

There's no filtering what's coming next frenchquck.

People like Takumi's because it's kind of a fluff support and thus they are cute together. Also Kaze's is cozy as fuck.

Also keep in mind who you're talking to.

Probably found out it was easier to shitpost without one, especially when pretending to be other people and lacking the patience and intelligence to take your trip off when doing so.

So butthurt. You're finished.

Fuck yeah I do, he's a crit machine

Oh yeah, now I remember her Kaze one. I must have found it really boring then since I didn't remember it. I really liked his Sakura one, that one was adorable.

My hands are shaking terribly but here's a progress i guess

T H E A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

SO FUCKING BASED

End it now, he's a shitposter who won't stop harassing the guy even though he isn't here

Seriously don't
The shitposting will just get worse

Who's Leo's fastest romantic support?

Gonna get him a waifu in the fastest amount of time.

Delete this, I think.

Do you ever use Mozu?

Yeah, with Takumi's supports I like seeing him get bullied/teased for being so standoffish and then later lightening up and becoming fond of the person afterward. It feels more satisfying seeing their relationship change in that way as well as Takumi dropping udon.

TONIGHT FRANCE LOSES ONCE MORE

Don't worry bro the only guy who's gonna be shaking when this baby is done is the frenchie

Hey I try and keep my bias to a minimum when talking about this stuff. I just don't find a few of her supports to be all that good. I did like her Niles one I'll admit, but that was more backstory than real romance

Think the only girl he fast supports is Corrin actually

Yep, I don't give a shit about ltc nonsense so I take as long as I want during her chapter to feed her kills. She's always pretty based for me too, was a lifesaver in Conquest.

Camilla

Unless you've got some surprise in there, stop drawing it, the guy who wants it is a shitposter and will use it to shitpost against Belkafag, thus ruining the thread even more

VATE IS TRULY THE GOD OF /FEG/. HERE COMES THE JUST(ICE)

>all these filtered posts
Thank you, Takumi.

guys its obviously just a corrin/belka image because vate isnt stupid and is going to BTFO all the shitposters with the finished product who are immediately going to backpedal and cry foul

IT'S NOT FAIR I THINK. SHE DOES NOT LOVE UGLYTHUR

>this delusion
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. SCARED AS FUCK

hey guys what's going on in here

Don't even wait for the final product Frenchie, Better get a head start on the noosing. Just end it all and save yourself the pain my boy. It's time to die.

THE END

Advanced shitposting courtesy of Drill
Leave now while you can

>leave for a few weeks because threads were slow
>come back to this shit
Never change /feg/

I wonder if Aversa would have had Camillas popularity had Awakening done a Plegia/Ylisse split

this image sums up /feg/ right now pretty nicely.

I haven't seen this level of aggravation since the time they did the Velouria thing.

The fuck is happening?

Is Nohr Prince(ss) even a good base class by FE standards?

Think some of Kamui's/Camilla's blood made it to either Aversa or Robin? They're a little under 2000 years apart.

Vate is about to destroy France. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Her support with Keaton also doesn't mention Corrin either, though I know people don't really like that support.

Fantastic

VATE GON GIVE IT TO YA

How mad would you guys be if it was /u/ with Camilla?

>Berukaquck would still be kek'd
THE METHOD OR PERSON DOESN'T MATTER BABY. BRING ON THE LEWDS