├ Web Event: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/webevent/
└ ARKS Report: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/report/

■ Current Update (7/20): 「境界を越えし漆黒の闘神」Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-7202016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: Shiny Summer Days (until 8/24), Eorzea Selection (until 8/10), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

■ August Updates
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-live-broadcast-44-recap/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/DJNeeku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dead game
lmao

Hi! I'm not new to the PSO2 general, but I'm new to cafe. Or rather, I started frequently visiting about two months ago. I've currently visited as 4 characters.

Bearhead, ホモ, 寝取られ, and 不平をこぼす人 (this also being my ARKS name).

I sort of have an infatuation with making characters mainly because of how versatile PSO2's costume collection is. I also enjoy socializing, and I honestly talk to people often. I like the community so far, despite the mixed reviews I've heard.

And I can't say I dislike anyone, though I can't say the same about others towards me. I'm also very lazy, and a bit of a recluse sometimes so that's why I don't lurk general much.

That aside, I've been playing since September 15th 2015, but I've had my account since 2013. I just didn't get to play it at the time. I came to PSO2 from DFO, League of Cancer, and Elsword. And PSO2 is sort of my second home now.

I also like to write... A lot.

dont forget vindictus nigger

Are you guys going to keep posting my character till people hate me even more?

desu though I love being hated it makes my dick like diamonds

Do you like to RP too?

Hi im Sign Painter
say something nice to me

>Hyperion needed new shitposting target
>Picked Bearhead

i love you

You have a nice room

Why would Hyperion care about Bearhead, Bearhead?

>tfw finally get chubby c@ into myroom to erp with all night

Too bad, not my post.
Don't really care much what you folk do.

I'm surprised someone actually took the time to write it. You missed Vindictus, and the dates are all wrong, are you even trying.

Isn't that just an edited pasta of elesis' post?

DEAD GAME

POST DRAKES TO TRIGGER SOME VIRGINS NEETS

No thanks drake
Ide rather post lobby friends

That Hyperion spammed? Yeah.

>posting drake

literally
a
edit
of
the old copy pasta

WHY IS HYPERION RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG WITH MY LIFE!? WHY AM I SHIT?

>thinking Hyperion isn't actually the illuminati
I'm not saying this was Hyperion's fault
I'm just saying it's pretty likely

We all know Hyperion runs the general and the secret Discord. Mags is the janitor after all.

testing

EDF runs this bitch

so are the mods and janitors dead or what

>Trying to get someone banned by reposting their pictures

nice try

Why are all the cast females faggy little girls instead of cute mech women to go with the mech cast males?
Why are their almost no robo costumes for female cast?

I don't really care if anyone gets banned
It's just very strange that stuff like this has been staying up for hours now

Did someone say female cats?

those parts look so bad...

Bad taste

Tubby ruppy~
Chubby tummy~

There's a lot of mechagrills in lobby all the time, man. I don't know what you're complaining about.

Good news to all those who care So no one I guess
The Arks Visiphone's Wep list are now all up to date aside from drop tables and NT variants of old weps that I will be adding in the near future.
If you see any errors feel free to fix it yourself or tell me about it here or in game.

kill yourself

nah

Good Job. It feels like your slowly catching Crino in updates so hey its all good

>trying to smear the reputation of a rival TA team by framing them for hacking
Why would NA do this?

>trying to smear the reputation of a rival TA team by framing them for hacking
Why would NA do this?

I just realized I'm gonna have to add set effects and drop tables are gonna lead to making pages for each enemy and other junk.
rip
If only there were other people who could help out more regularly.

Nobody cares what normie teams are doing

what anime is this from

I think SEES cares, though.

Nice job!
Thanks so much, keep up the good work it helps me out a lot

You be good people grandma

Why did you post a ghost?

What are you even talking about

we really need more fanart of the mobs and enemies. everyone is too focused on the NPCs and player characters.

Or when we do get art of an enemy with a good design, somebody just turns it into a girl so they can justify wanting to fuck it. It's so tiring.

Sexy mag

nice dead game, fags

So does ray pot work on compounds?

yes

who?

who?

grandma, i fucking love you and your mexican character

who?

The one with dat ass is Rena

dat no ass? alright
who's that red alien rat looking thing and that blue slut?

who?

Weh, fun times disconnecting.

kill
yourself

Nigga what the FUCK is going on with that tail?

Kek

There are at least 4 actual mecha looking caseals In this thread

Post wet dreams /pso2g/
>they add XH Free Explorations
>weathers get added effects that give various hazards around map props (thunderstorm will make grasses muddy and sticky, may strike trees if you're nearby and damage you)
>all enemies have aggressive AI and specific resistances (Weakpoint gimmick and high defense enemies like Micda get tech resists and ranged (less for RATK), melee weakpoint like King Yede enemies only stagger once every 10 seconds when struck on weakpoint + get SATK resistance there)
>There's a higher chance of rare enemies, but a big chance of them being Type enemies from es that are more effective against certain classes + have more HP
>A Type C Fangulfur will charge up a leap from across a cell to attack Rangers or Forces
>A Type Za Oodan will not put down its rock with a melee class nearby and shield its front from attacks while attacking
>A Type Set Sadinian will start using evasive maneuvers constantly (not 100%) and hounding you aggressively if you're under a certain amount of hp near them, etc
>Type Bosses get the additional attacks they have in es plus 'get off me' maneuvers that range from invuln shockwaves to retreating dodges when they take a huge amount of damage in a short amount of time (can be interrupted by staggering and won't do this during a stagger, unless they were staggered immediately before)
>all drops have a chance of having vinculum and a chance of mutation ii on Type enemies
>new 12* series are area stylized 1-6* weapons for each zone with a slayer potential
>each boss can drop a 13* themed around them, a 6% damage potential + a special ability that mimics one of their traits (Quartz would give a rod that does the light shower attack when PF is activated, Vol dragon would give a launcher that increases AOE of the projectile, PA speed and coats the shot in fire when a PA is used consecutively)
>also they add beasts

Why are you always telling anons to kill themselves

What counts as a mecha caseal because mine is humanoid but want to know if it counts

Wet dreams? Sure.
>irrelevant anons stop with the armchair dev shit
>add beasts and slicers

I kinda of agree with that user, everyone here should kill themselves

except grandma, i love you

>stop with the armchair dev shit
But that's literally what I'm asking you to do
You even said one of the same things you silly goose

Lisa and barbara

FUCK FOURIER

>fuck Fourier
Well.
I mean, I would.

Did neek die?
youtube.com/user/DJNeeku

I WANT TO FUCK A CASEAL

>Maria
Holy shit that's one sexy fucking grandma
I want her to train me

What are some dank female armor costumes, anons

What's the point of BO?
It has no unique specialized role or anything. It's just a bad TE that doesn't actually provide any support and a bad FI/HU/BR because it does less damage.

Why doesn't it have a purpose or unique role/niche?

It's better at single target overall than HU or BR and can match FI or BR at mobbing when its actives are up.
The point is it's easy to play, and its weapon actions shit out iframes (JB can attack during these with its main class skill, DBs fire photon blades during).

>FI an Br still can't use techs
>Fo has everything

>may strike trees if you're nearby and damage you
And do 1 damage, like the normal lightning strike weather hazard does?

>they add a boss specifically made to challenge players that can currently solo everything else in the game

Like free field licenses, the quest will be gated behind new licenses requiring solo clears of elder, loser, pd on XH

Average estimated completion time for an MPA made up of these players: 10-20 minutes

Really, I'd love this. All I want is harder, faster content. I don't even give a shit about the rewards, it can just be money making, perhaps a new affix that can only be obtained there.

Sure they can.
FO/BR and FO/FI, user
Nah, I forgot to mention they should do significant damage when I erased that to mention it's around area specific props. But it'd be just like 200 at most. But getting hit directly or indirectly would put you in an unbreakable stun, indirectly having much shorter duration. Indirect version won't hit if you're high enough above ground.

If you don't give a shit about rewards, solo the Odin LQ and PD.

Why were they lazy pieces of shits with the XH den? Where's the new map? Where's the visbolts with baize rain and funji? Where's the super persona at?

Easy to play is why I don't enjoy playing it.
Hunter is so satisfying, then playing something like BO is boring as fuck.

the game has a lot of challenging content, try to solo the EQs and Odin, good luck with magatsu though.

I think he wants something that's challenging for a MPA judging from his post. Which this game does lack.
Pretty much any EQ demands your mpa be highly undergeared or be playing near retarded to be 'difficult'.

What's /pso2g/ doing?

Bouncer is like the opposite of easy to play

To be competitive in an MPA you have to actually work for it. That is unless you're just spamming moment gale/dispersion strike all the time, in which case fuck you don't play bouncer ever again.

Going to sleep. Good night, pso2g