/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ character rosters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36913/?
mega.nz/#!phonmZRT!G2NFf1-RR6l0sokjZDZB82n-kFLweJgFcL3MjMgeoUY
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76544?
mediafire.com/download/lphw0esjtpi0te2/BrynhildrFollower - v0.1.4 - Unfinished.7z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A R U R U N
R
U
R
U
N

Who /gayforthisdunmer/ here?

>no cumtears OP
fuck off

Post Aruruns brown feet

>reflects your true intentions
Defending the races of men?
Get out sootskin

>Bad blending on my part.
Ah ok. It looks kinda like some lewd hickey type deal so I wasn't sure.

I want to marry clown ;_;

xth for Here Forever.

Right in the feels, senpai. Looking forward to whatever you do with it.

*Breeding[/spoiler] the races of mer.

>2016
>still no scar armor in skyrim

post donut steel waifu

Goodnight /tesg/

Goodnight user

N-no and put on some clothes!

katanamer is pure! PURE!

pelinalposter, why do you like tranny banana so much? the one with the weeaboo swords and the hot topic makeup.

Elanor Follower ready for testing. I think I actually got the big glowy Super Saiyan spell working. Now comes the part where I see if it actually works in everyone else's game.

Requires:
MFVM
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36913/?
and Dawnguard probably

who is elanor
is she qt?

Goodnight user

Oh yeah, you'll need this link to download her. I forget that sometimes.
mega.nz/#!phonmZRT!G2NFf1-RR6l0sokjZDZB82n-kFLweJgFcL3MjMgeoUY

Gon need that link, Brosidon.

Also early for FRIENDSHIP.

I have a soft spot for bananas, but I don't like bananas with soft spots!

Arurun doesn't post much feet.

Excellent.
I will report back momentarily. Or not, because its late.

Goodnight.

Wait, you said you need a Mammoths what?!

like you some hard bits now and then, is that it? do you think it's very big? would you prefer if it was, or do you like them cute and feminine?

Which Ysolda replacer is that?

what are some mods for oblivion that'll make me look like and become sheik

Bijin

Noice. Will give 'er a go tomorrow after work, because I need to sleep now.

!!!

No no no you've got it all wrong! Pelinal doesn't save bananas because he likes them! Its all part of his plan to gain their trust so he can become the man on the inside!

Is it? Looks different from how I remember.

Are you Heiko?
This is important.

who has the prettiest waifu?

you user

FRIENDSHIP
I'm about to hit the sack myself. No rush.
Neato

How do I make a Saytr/Faun character?

Also do they exist in TES as we know of? I know minotaurs at least do.

their insides, you mean, bananaburner!

it's ok, banana cream pies are nice from time to time

marry, fuck, kill

Marry Galena, fuck Ylfa, Kill Haar. Too easy.

technically anything can exist in TES since the lore is so silly.

Ysolda is the best Bijin, behind maybe Annekke

Fuck Haar, Marry Ylfa, Kill Galena

;_;

!!!

Why are you asking for names on an anonymous imageboard?

What ENB is that?

TELL ME NOW

Fuck Ylfa, Marry Ylfa. The rest don't matter.

>Kill Haar
Bring it, chump

pretty much. i'm sure SOME sort of strange fuckin' occurred somewhere that could lead to saytrs/fauns. vivec's probably to blame in some fashion.

1v1 me final destination pokeballs only u wont

Polo ENB

This is the only acceptable answer to this question.

But the most important part is kill Galena.

Because he is on the board explicitly made to contain non-anonymous circlejerks.

I'd rather die trying to kill Haar than break a soulmate link on the character relationship chart.

Actually I'd be willing to bet Heiko made

fuck off.

Nah, actually looks good so it can't possibly be Heiko's work.

Marry Ylfa, friend Haar, be Galena!

Yay! Best Answer!

Game doesn't look like hot garbage and his face doesn't look like that of a prancing gay-boi so I sincerely doubt it.

I fucking HATE when people do this.

Just put a big "THIS MOD IS OBSOLETE, USE (WHATEVER)" warning at the top of the page and as a pinned comment and ignore anyone that doesn't read it. Don't fucking take the mod down, or at least wait until the 'successor' is actually uploaded.
Fuck.

kill yourselves.

Shields.

Baguettes.

Marry Ylfa, fuck Ylfa every day, kill her with kisses and love after raising a family with her.

>you are free to share DFD privately
>privately
Well, I sure am glad he gave us permission.

makes since
you gotta build the HYPPEEEE

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76544?

You can download RDO from here, its the file labeled Harmful.

Nay the dark elf is mine

>Jo was phone all along

back the fuck OFF?!?

came through easily, and she's lovely. HUGE, but lovely. Now i need to make another character and story to shoehorn her in. Thank you.

You know what I'm going to ask, right?

I think I may have given up. Not that I've done any more work on her since I last posted about the follower.

I'm just overwhelmed with all of the games i feel like I need to be playing and giving attention to. I also am frequently flip-flopping between a neutral mood and extreme despair. I have no positive feelings towards anything I create or about myself and that makes it all the more difficult to persevere with making content and finishing the follower.

I've come here to ask if anyone would like what I have actually finished of her. Which is basically her without proper freckles, without other hairstyles, and without finished outfits. It's essentially the bare minimum.

Anyhow, here's a link to the unfinished version. I just got done uploading it. She should look like the version on the left in this picture (the one without the freckles on the body), except I believe I fixed her eyes the last time I worked on it. Maybe not though.

mediafire.com/download/lphw0esjtpi0te2/BrynhildrFollower - v0.1.4 - Unfinished.7z

Her height also might be off. She's supposed to be 1.10 but she might be 1.13 since it counts the race's height before the actor's height, and I don't recall if I fixed that.

Sorry after all these years I'm giving you what is essentially unfinished garbage. Sorry for the drama too. Please forgive me.

W-what are you going to ask?

Yes I'm the only one with a phone here

you need a break from videogames my man

also thanks, I can't wait to fuck those titties

>but Pepp won't until I find her some actual clothing.

Well that would solve the mystery of who to pair Grimm if you do that, i will be looking forward to it.

Thanks man, I will post results soon.

I need a break from life.

>Which is basically her without proper freckles, without other hairstyles, and without finished outfits.
Sounds pretty close to complete actually, these are pretty minor.

He's a fuckin beauty
>HUGE
Well she is a high elf. You don't mean to say she's bigger than a regular altmer female, right? And does she actually use her big glowy nova spell in combat?

your character is pretty, but who are you? are you a new poster? never seen u b4

Oh and I hope the tits are big enough. They're smaller than her last version, but should be the same size or maybe slightly bigger than her original version.

I really was confused about what to do with that, because her original niche was supposed to be ridiculously huge breasts, so I always wondered if I was betraying the people who liked her breast size in the newer follower versions opposed to her breast size in the older original follower versions.

Anyway, I should leave now. I never intended to make more than one post.

I started posting screenshots sometime around March

good morning /tesg/!

>I also am frequently flip-flopping between a neutral mood and extreme despair. I have no positive feelings towards anything I create or about myself
same

ah gotcha, you're kaarina
nice work

good evening

Good morning

gud norning

What is this "Good morning" shit?

Dammit man.

That can be worked around. If you ever feel like it, if you're using Freckle Mania, it should be easy for someone to do up the freckles if you give the values at the bottom of the little RaceMenu color window and which overlays they go to. I had to do quite a bit for Kayleigh's follower, wouldn't be too hard. Was there anything else not finished, or was that pretty much it?

Not going to give you any shit about searching for compassion here, or claim your fishing for yous, but I hope walking away from the follower and taking a break gives you the rest you need. Honestly, its a creative outlet but before that its a game, its suppose to be fun. Never second guess walking away when it isn't. Take care.

Tumblr posts when. Follower when. I need followers for stories like fish need water.

No she completely dwarfs me. That's why the perspective is off. I refuse to post a picture of the height difference, its that embarrassing. I am a midget in comparison.

"detect cis scum - learned!"

>le tumblr boogyman

Tell me, user, do you see these so called "sociable justice warriors" everywhere you look?

I was just making a shitty joke user.

If she doesn't package outfits for her then I think she's doomed to be nude if she's using a bodyslided body mesh.

So was I.

Does this make him... Black Beauty?
Oh christ I need to sleep

Making a follower would be easy but I need to work on him still, armor and personality and stuff

you make stories? do you have them on a tumblr or something?

this happened, help

Oh.

is there a mod that removes draugr dungeons yet