/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hana song

I ALMOST HAVE 3K GOLD. WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HATS

xth for granddad

We're getting a post a minute, you didn't need to make it so early.

>get POTG
>still lose

I'm kinda salty cause my framerate would randomly drop to 17 for whatever reason whenever a D.va got in my face and I'd just get murdered.

>getting mad that your thread couldn't get made first

this ana brawl is actually pretty fun. Nothing but tanks is enjoyable. Plus it gives easy targets for Ana

D.VA is not real

>Reinhardt
>Playing Techno Music
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
This is also his theme

>Ana its just a scratch..
>lets just take off your entire shirt and jacket to be sure..

Nth for tracer is rly fun but I'm shit at her

Season 1 only lasts a limited amount of time you stupid faggot. Your argument is completely null and void.

>"It's just a scratch, you're going to live"

That line makes me feel so comfy, VA did a good job.

Are the ranks around 40 this game's rank hell?

Either you get team that play like mlg gods or teams that get fucking destroyed

what is she even saying? Is this a question?

who /gud/ here

am i good? /o-owg/

Post yfw you're at 1 hp

I assure you I'm not, I've just bee on Veeky Forums for so long I start to get a bit autistic over faggots rushing to make their meme threads ASAP creating multiple threads up at once and eventaully getting both deleted by mods.

DUDE JUST WALK AWAY FROM REAPER

DON'T LET HIM GET CLOSE TO YOU

DUDE JUST WALK AWAY

DUDE

JUST PLAY NOTHING BUT TRACER AND MEI DUDE HAHA

COME ON RETARD HAHA STOP WHINING

HAHA

REAPER IS FINE HAHA

DUDE CHILL

DUDE COME ON

DUDE

WHO CARES IF HE JUST MULTI-KILLED IN 2 SECONDS

WHO CARES IF YOU NEED GOD LIKE REACTIONS TO REACT TO AN ULT THAT KILLS THAT QUICKLY DUDE

COME ON DUDE

DUDE

DUDE

DUEFDURRRRRRRRRRD

>play Roadhog
>Reinhardt wastes his Ult on 1 Reaper
>use my hook to bring Reaper to me
>kill him in one hit
Kill steals feel good

This is my suggestion for a new overwatch hero. His name is gunji

He's like genji but with a gun.

J E S S I E

M
C
C
R
E
E

Widow snipes Pharah mid sentence. Now I will never know where justice rains from.

>Either you get team that play like mlg gods or teams that get fucking destroyed
That's the entirety of comp, not just rank 40.
Blizzard fucked up the ranking and match-making systems in this game entirely.

We'll never know because Blizzard doesn't reward players based on their performance.

I'll just be roadhog and smoke some crack
It'll be fine

Gee, if only there was a season 2. Aww shucks

>Comp.
>Dude on the team constantly asking "Do we need an Ana?"
>"Want me to swap to Ana?"
>"I wanna try Ana here I hear she's good here."
>"Ana good with Rein want me to swap to Ana?"
>"Damn this choke is annoying. Wanna try Ana?"

HOLY FUCK FAGGOT
NO

>he doesn't get the reference

>tfw you get a legendary for a class you fucking suck at

>tired of people never fucking following me as Reinhardt and just looking at me waiting me to kill everything as I charge in
>next game play reaper
>47 elims, gold damage, 74% kill participation
>wipe the floor 3-0 on ligang tower

sorry krautdad but you just can't carry like reap does

Just gotta decide between El Blanco or Plague Doctor now, or wait for summer skins.

did you lose?

YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT'S REAL user
YOU DON'T FUCKING TELL ME

There was one thread made, and the other was at bump limit. Stop being an autist.

>PREPARE YOUR DEFENSES
>PREPARE YOUR DEFENSES
>PREPARE TO A- YOUR DEFENSES

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT FUCKING STOP I WANNA BE ON ATTACK PLEASE

>JUST
>*dink*
>AUGH
Kek everytime.

Season 2 will have a different animated spray.
You have no way of proving it will still have golden guns, too.

By the way "things that affect gameplay" is not the defnition of content. You are cherrypicking and using fallacies to argue and probably literally are one of those censorship apologist fags that try to downplay the importance of [thing] instead of paying attention to the principal of the issue.

No it's not, you goalpost moving autist. Limited time unlocks are as old as dirt. It boils down to you crying because you have to earn optional cosmetics.

guize i have 4400 overbux

wat should I buy?

I don't, Reinhardt listens to Hasselhoff, which isn't Techno, so unless this references something out of game I have no clue what's going on.
The guy that made this thread is the autist, we weren't at the bump limit and your new is showing. Late at night you can easily let a thread hit 800 replies if you aren't in a rush to waifu shit up.

>time played instead of win percentage

YA DINGUS

but yeah rank 70 you can officially say your gud

Tbh switching to playing McCree/Reaper/Zenyatta was the best decision I made for climbing, I hope to one day be gud too

WAIT 4 SUMMER SKINZ D00D B)

Got to Quickplay, play McCree a lot, then play Ranked with him. You better do it now before they nerf him again.

wait until new skins, heard the next batch of skins would all be swimsuits because summer

Cosmetics are not content

Reinhardt's the one jumping out of the car
he wants to get away from the techno genius
also he shits on Lucio for making techno

I'm sorry, but this shit happens all the time on Veeky Forums, and we weren't actually at the bump limit yet, we were just shy of it. It's better to just let it go past it before making a new thread.

How do you make webms?

>you goalpost moving autist.
I never fucking moved a goalpost.

I said limited-time content was locked away behind leaderboard placement. You can see it all the way back here: Just because you suck at reading and arguing doesn't mean any goalposts were moved. If anyone's moving goalposts it's the defense force kiddies swapping between "it's not important!" to "it's not temporary!" and back.

>Limited time unlocks are as old as dirt.
lmao maybe if you've played shitty games your whole life. This is the first I've seen it happen and Blizzard are incompetent fucks for doing it.

>tfw I got 3 legendaries within 10 lootboxes
>tfw none of them were Goth Zarya
Thank you Blizz for the Lionhardt Reinhardt and the Nomad Genji
Not for the Okami Hanzo, though

No, I didn't you stupid fuck. I came at the end of the thread. That was someone else. I never argued whether it was content or not. I just said it has no effect on gameplay.

It looked like he was thrown out of the car, my mistake.
Also he never shits on Lucio for making Techno, he just says he doesn't appreciate the classics, like Hasselhoff.

J E S S I E

M
C
R
I
B

>look mom I posted it again haha they think I'm retarded that means I'm winning xD

I want to wear Symmetra's outfit as Mercy.

Hero skin swapping pls Blizzard

>pick up this shitty game called mario or some shit
>literally 95% of the content is blocked by "flags" at the end of each level
>nintendrones will defend this.

>attacking anubis point b
>everyone says their ultimate is ready
>so LET'S BREAK IT DOWN
>everyone is still standing through the gate taking potshots

Anyone else get offended in quick play when you're playing a hero and then mid game someone switches to the same hero? I feel like they're saying I'm shit. Where else are you meant to practice heroes you dont normally play?

It's literally just an animated version of a shitty spray. Who gives a shit.

It is literally a spray that says "you participated in comp this season", it's not a big deal m8. Hearthstone does the same thing with cardbacks, I've never seen anyone throw this much of a bitchfit over cosmetic content, much less fucking SPRAYS. If you really wanted to throw a fit over sprays complain about the one that you have to buy the new WoW expansion to get.

MY
FUCKING
THICC
H
I
C
C

Well the congratz on your replies being for nothing and for not being able to read through a reply chain before believing that your input is important.

Holy shit being this retarded is unreal.
Name a Mario game that only gives you a month and a half to unlock anything and after that month and a half it's gone forever.

I thought he said something like "you kids and your... you should enjoy the classics"

Throwing a fit over how hard it is for you to get the magic golden hat doesn't make the magic golden hat content that is unfairly locked

>Does not know the difference between content, cosmetics or features
Do you work for Blizzard?

Everyone who plays competitive gets the spray.
The golden guns are meant to take multiple seasons to get, they stated that only the best players would get them in one season
You are retarded. Kill yourself.

>Name a Mario game that only gives you a month and a half to unlock anything and after that month and a half it's gone forever.

Have you heard about Amibos?

I like it

>I DECIDE WHAT'S IMPORTANT OR NOT REEEEE!
Fallacies. Fallacies everywhere.

It's not about the spray. It's about the practice and principal. You can make up fantasy versions of arguments where you're calm and cool and everyone else is throwing a bitch fit all you want, and you can pretend that this issue is about something that you arbitrarily decide is important or not, but the reality of it is that developers have no business locking anything behind a timed and luck-based unlock method. It's pathetic and speaks volumes to how bad the developer itself is.

Keep on defending them though, Blizzdrones. They appreciate good goys like you.

What about the moving spray that's only for 500 people?

Ultima Online did it, Tf2 did it, every regional event content ever, anything commemorating an anniversay. You don't have to play just Blizzard games to experience it.

Well yeah he says something to that effect, but I guess I'm arguing semantics when I say he isn't shitting on him. I don't think Reinhardt actually dislikes Lucio's music, just Lucio needs to like what Rein likes as well.

Meow, meow!, MEOW!!!

not that guy but do you really not grasp the idea of multiplayer only games having a "hey you started playing at X time!" thing

like TF2 did the same thing, you got a badge depending on how early you started playing (granted there was a cut off)

a spray is even less noticeable than a badge you wear on your character, there's really not a big deal about a small marker you can show off for how long you've been playing, a lot of people like having them

Mercy bros and gals, ww@?

How you liking the changes?

>You are retarded. Kill yourself.
>says the underage who doesn't even know about the animated spray

So basically shitty games. Got it.

So when should you play ranked? I'm level 63 and I'm wondering if I should get more experience or start the climb now

Had to stop playing Mercy when I started competitive, solo queue teams will not protect you

How do I find a qt healslut?

>Like, Nyaa

>TF2
>Borderlands 2
>GTA V
>Shitty games
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

remove widowmaker, torbjorn, bastion, and mei and this game might actually have good design

2 of those are objectively shitty games.

>You can make up fantasy versions of arguments where you're calm and cool and everyone else is throwing a bitch fit all you want

You literally just quotedn the people you're arguing against as people screaming and going "REEEEEEEE", how much self awareness do you have to be lacking to then bitch out other people for it? Especially when neither of those people used greentext to represent you as screaming memes?

>Ultima Online was shitty
>calling anyone else underage

>lucio
>Brazilian
>likes hockey
Wut

Why not just make him American black that would make more since

I am starting to play Quickplay more to practice characters, but I am constantly being put on tilt. I was attacking Anubis, trying to cap the first point with another teammate, and I died. I thought "I had way more teammates than that, so what happened?" And then I see our D.Va nowhere near the point on the killcam dicking around. Then I am trying to take care of a Bastion. His health is low, he's cornered, and our D.Va comes flying in using her ult on the point and missing completely. She then gets back in her mech, and flies right by the Bastion, who now has gotten his ult.

I know Quickplay is for fun and practicing, but holy shit people do not play with any sense at all.

>Borderlands 2
>Good
Oh, user.

>Memelands 2 and GTA V
>NOT shitty games

How is this Top 500 shit even calculated?
Is it just based on the ranking alone? If that's the case, won't more than 500 people get it, since so many people will be at the same rank and therefore in the same placement in the "total rankings" or whatever?
Is there even a place to check who's in the top 500?

Why is Blizzard being so shady and hush-hush about it? People should be able to see what they're working toward before the season is actually over and it's too late.

I used to play Mercy for non-KotH, but now more people in my games prefer Lucio. Currently mid 60's.

Brazil has a bretty big inline hockey scene brek.

>this has never happened

Putting words int people mouths only makes you look more and more autistic. You're literally throwing a hissy fit over a cosmetic thats rewarded to people who are at the top end of a leader board and decring it as being on par with if not worse than a limited one chance unlock of a new hero or map

Does anyone else ever feel bad when they gun down a Mercy? Part of me wants to apologize. I know you were just healing Mercy. I'm sorry I had to do this.

>Halo
>SWTOR
>Starbound
>Shitty games
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA
You probably also praise Black Desert Online as an MMO masterpiece

GTA V was fine though. I mean maybe you didn't like it but I wouldn't go as far as to just call it shit, especially when it's still getting updates for the multiplayer.