Loved the feel of the Cadillac CTS I drove. Drives beautifully...

Loved the feel of the Cadillac CTS I drove. Drives beautifully. Is there any reason I shouldn't pull the trigger on a 2015 certified pre-owned CTS 3.6 premium? Otherwise I'm just getting a newer MKZ, but if I do that I feel like I might as well wait a couple years.

Anyone have any outside opinions?

Why would someone dump a semi-expensive car after 1 year?

Buyer's remorse or something I guess. But it's not a Miata or a Jeep, so it still leaves me scratching my head. Repo maybe? Crash?

>Is there any reason I shouldn't pull the trigger on a 2015 certified pre-owned CTS 3.6 premium?
Because glorious CTS-V exists.

But really, you should try driving the ATS as well. Same platform, but smaller.

Lease

>Why would someone dump a semi-expensive car after 1 year?
Lease is up. Lots of CPO cars are lease turnins.

Who does a 1 year lease? Is this a thing?

I just expected it might have been a demo / loaner, or perhaps an executive fleet car.

>Cadillac
>spending money on a car manufacturer that is slowly but surely dying and whose parent company is known to openly shit in their customer's mouths.

Bad move.

make sure its the top trim, lots of performance goodies in the higher trims

my only reservation would be on depreciation, but if you plan to drive it a long time the cts is a FUCKING FANTASTIC sport sedan. it's where bmw should be but isn't

>shit in customer's mouths
What?

>correct wheel drive
>fwd fusion-based car
The choice should be obvious

Drove all three, ats was too small, xts didn't feel as luxurious.

Also, cts-v is a bit out of my price range.

Keep the mkz for a couple years until cpo 2017s come in.

>What is robbing the american taxpayer
>What is the ignition switch problems

>Cadillac
>dying
Not a chance. Not as long as they still make their cash cow known as the Escalade. The SRX does pretty well too. Their sedans aren't selling all that much, but they're doing better than Buick or Lincoln

CTS is pretty cool, although if you're willing to gamble on the reliability, you'd have a lot more fun with a 2nd gen CTS-V.
Do not buy the Lincoln

could you swing for the cts Vsport? those are nice

>robbing the maerican tax payer
you mean borrowing money but then paying it back, with interest, within three years?
>ignition switch problems
that's fair but almost everyone at the company from that time has been fired or moved elsewhere. gm did a shitload of internal restructuring with the bailout. "new gm" is not just a meme

The premium is a little more luxury, a little less sport. The premium Twin turbo was nice, but they didn't have any on the lot in the color I wanted for certified pre-owned. Wouldn't touch new.

premium is where cadillac usually puts stuff like limited slip diffs and bigger brakes though

I'm looking at the premium.