I s/o/cal ever going to have another meetup?

I s/o/cal ever going to have another meetup?

Start one yourself.

not if you go again faggot

u wot m9

No the group turned into a shitshow, the group split up into a few smaller cliques who all hate each other.
The meets were full fledged autism anyway, consider yourself lucky that you never went. Some idiot threw a propane tank in a fire last meet

Sounds like all Veeky Forums meets from what i hear

My favorite part is all the solid 7 gfs being paraded around

> solid 7
Maybe to the autismos they're 7s
One dude with an A4 had a solid 7 asian girl, rest were uggo

>asian
>solid 7

>not liking asian girls
What a fag.

This.
You wont get as much people to show up unless you actually try and set it up with the board or you can just put it out there and whoever shows up shows up.
Where you at?

>going to carmeets ever

Car meets are cool. Veeky Forums meets are fuck

>tfw SoCal Subies is dead
>all I have left is Veeky Forums

I might let her have sex with me. It depends on my mood.

Went to about 15 meets

Met a few good friends, hate the rest of them, don't want to sound like a fag and say "It was better when..." but it really turned to shit after money got involved.

True colors were shown, rivalries started, people tried to ruin the livelihoods of others.

In short, fuck you make your own meet.

This is how rival gangs start
Do it
Make initial O

The N/o/rcal meets are extremely chill. No butthurt or rustled jimmies.

I drive up from the central valley to their meets every month or so.

you think you have it bad? Think about wanting car meets when you live on the west coast of Florida in a liberal college

>True colors were shown, rivalries started
>In short, fuck you make your own meet.
Who died and made you meat master.

Too bad you're a fucking slowfag spergo

how did money get involved?

pls elaborate- how was money involved and livelihoods ruined?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in driving school, and I’ve been involved in numerous illegal street races, and I have over 300 confirmed PIT maneuvers. I am trained in pursuit and anti-pursuit driving techniques and I’m the top drifter in the entire US. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Be sure not to spin out going slow around a gentle bend

That wasn't a spin-out, that was drifting with style.

Somehow not surprised to hear that n/o/rcal meets are chill, while the s/o/cal flamed out. having lived down here for a while, I have never seen a greater concentration of peacocking douchebags in my life.

>wanting to meet with a group of Veeky Forumstists

> too much of a bitch boy to meet with people he doesn't know

>wanting to meet people in the first place

Why?

Any stories about what happened with the socal meets? I'm interested in this shit but stopped following those threads when I realized all of the meets were too far north of me. Someone's gotta have a record.

and pics/vids

A friend of mine says their threads were just reposts of videos of them crashing their cars at meets trying to impress each other