How many of you fagg/o/ts actually own cars? Just curious

How many of you fagg/o/ts actually own cars? Just curious.

strawpoll.me/10103020

I'm planning on getting a car after my financial aid check comes in.

first

>owning
lease for life

I don't own any cars personally, but I drive them for a living.

I also am blessed to be a trust fund babby and have access to my dad's fairly large collection of cars and trucks.

No one drives a garage.

could the memes be false? does Veeky Forums actually own cars?

What if your registration is expired?

if your name is on the title I guess it's ok

You got 6 months before your shit is impounded.

not like anyone would lie or anything

What if I'm financing?

You don't own it obviously

>drives something hidden in a nice spacious 2 car garage

good enough. it's registered to your name and you drive it on the road

Drove my dads 1998 F-150 from the time I got my license, until I got my own 2013 Honda Accord mid-summer last year.

Captcha: bicycles

i got all three

Why would they replace all the panels except the left front fender?

why the fuck would anyone without a car even go on Veeky Forums?

i bet all those "no"'s are alphonse and and his curclejerk friends

I have a civic, and i don't knock anyone's car unless they provoke me into doing it

My car is a shitbox but it runs, it might need a new roof liner and some work on the door panels and fixing the rear door so it actually opens again

But all that shit is peanuts for a shitbox first car

Aren't there a bunch of yuros with no car in the vidya threads?

Also, a lot of people that are into motorsports don't own cars

I don't have a car because I'm 16 and live in Europe.
Go ahead, ban me, I'm at my grandparents' house atm lmao

most of the 'yes' are lying.

if you want a real answer to the question, get everyone to post timestamps with the car, keys and ownership documents.

only then you can find out how much of Veeky Forums actually owns a car

I just sold my shitbox. Using my girlfriends to get where I need to be while I save.
Looking to pick up an absolutely mint LS400 in the future though.

Ive been there
My grandmas house was the shit

I own 3. E46 325, Scout II, and e30 325 I just bought for DD.

just wait until the yuros wake up

Actually it's 8-11 pm depending on the country in Europe right now

Title is in parents name cause no credit. I'm getting it put in my name. Interest rate is 3%. And I'm paying of course

i only know where 3 of my ownerships are at the moment

>not keeping important documents together in a fire safe
Time to become an adult

a firesafe? really?

you know they'll just print new ones for like $15?

Guess the car

>pic
>implying it's not shit

$15 can be a lot of money when you suddenly don't have a house anymore.

This mentality is why you live paycheck to paycheck

Toyota shitbox?

I had a car until it said roadworthy

>can only find 3 ownerships
>living paycheque to paycheque

I own a 2004 90HP VW Bora TDI that could have been treated better.

I didn't neglect it, I just didn't care too much for the cosmetic part. Mechanically it's gud.

Correct. '89 Sr5

Lmao. Found the keychain digging around in my old man's toolbox.

The amount of people on Veeky Forums who don't actually have a fucking car is a joke. It's like how only a few people on Veeky Forums lifts.

Last time this was posted the results were like 50/50
why are the NEETS lying

Have you ever seen a white trash yard? Having multiple cars doesn't = wealth

A bit of a fun fact; you always see people who talk about their new/newish Mustang, and when it comes to bread/timestamp threads you'll only see perhaps one, usually an EcoBoost or a misfiring V6

Well Veeky Forums is called health and fitness, so lifting isn't a prerequisite.

>neither does having a fire safe

>16
>not old enough to drive
Must feel good being a eurocuck. Literally LMAOing at your life right now

>being north American
>being Ausfailian/Kiwi
>being from anywhere else

Pick your poison, shitcunt

>owning a car
fucking cucks

Just bought a Wrangler. Why is Veeky Forums so full of autists who drive faggy imports though?

Bait.

>i bet you drive a FWD as well you giant cuck

Nope, my shitbox is AWD

Like I would be stupid enough to post my car with a timestamp to prove I own a car to some faggot fuccboi

And let Veeky Forums know what I drive so some other fuccboi can make my life a living hell

How about you post a time stamped copy with your current registration and insurance with you license.

I don't expect you to be that stupid

>owning a fwd and a rwd in one car
lel you cuckold

I own 3 vehicles.

This, I never post my own car here because it would be embarrassing for people to know I talk to and argue with super weird retarded people for fun... and I don't want my car to be associated with Veeky Forums since it's very recognisable.

It doesn't matter if I drive a Bugatti or ride a fucking horse: Your car is still shit.

burned desu
i bet he thought nobody would notice
i noticed

If Veeky Forums does own a car it's usually a shit box or a car made in 2006 and down.

>23 people have said no

Nope, you're 18.

I don't own a car.
I'm in uni but I built and race solar cars.
You don't have to own a car to be a car enthusiast either

>tfw car is not registered right now but is roadworthy
>tfw motorcycle is a starter relay away from being eligible for inspection

>knowing people are talking shit about your car from the back seat of the bus

how does a starter relay effect inspection?

The "what do you drive?" comeback will forever be the final and only resort of people who lack the self control to save up for a car thats actually worth buying, instead of just grabbing whatever shitbox happens to be on craigslist at the time.

How can you start the motorcycle without it?

screwdriver,

push it

Pretty much. I could also use a set of rear fairings so my tail lights actually have a place to sit. Pre-Facelift Honda VFR RC36 rear fairings have the job of sealing the wallet box, protecting the electronics like R/R and ICM.

My streetfighter VFR is almost finished!

If it can't start, it doesn't pass inspection iirc.

it can start.. a mechanic will be able to start it without the relay and since it doesn't effect the safety it will pass

You're not getting it. In NYC, if it can't start on it's own, it usually doesn't pass inspection.

I can have my dealership mate pass me, but I'm still stuck with a 500 pound motorcycle that I have to push start everywhere. I'm 125 pounds.

I'm aware it can start, but not very easily. I can't really get it out of it's currently resting place until I get a starter relay. Steep path to back yard and it not being very big doesn't help me at all.

>tfw you ding your door in a salt mine after stalling your car in front of a group of miners and you know they talking shit about you.

I don't own the cars. The bank does.

We own the house, land, truck, and horse trailer though, so I guess that's something.

Oh yeah I-

>registered

Oh well nevermind

>tfw no NEETbux

>financial aid
>NEET

Pick one.

>tfw voted yes even though I'm still ~$600 short of buying one of them high quality $1500 shitboxes off CL

car in potentia

Technically, no. I inherited my grandmother's Toyota Camry when she passed away this Janurary. My family is being abysmally slow in getting all the paperwork, and I've been pulled over by cops twice for driving a dead woman's car.

I used to chauffeur her around in it, and I was the one that helped pick it out with her. Of all the miles that were put on the car, a good 2/3 of them were with me behind the wheel. I still get a little upset sometimes when I sit in the car. I expect the old bat to be sitting there next to me and starting going on a rant about how Republicans are evil or something. But I loved her, and I've only had good memories with her. Driving to and from my doctors appointments and school just doesn't feel natural without her. Sometimes I'll get in the car to go pick up some Coke Zero from the pharmacy for her, but I forget she's gone. I know it's just a car, but I find it extremely difficult to drive it without tearing up a bit.

No they are true. Most of the autist on the board consider "own" and "driving a car that my parents/relative/friend hold the title to" the same thing. One poll had it down to only about 50-60% car ownership on this board.

Needs an option
>Have car but it's a piece of shit and I'm embarrased to even drive around in it but have no choice until I can afford a real car so I don't actually participate in any car related activities

do you still have the pooched relay? if yes than you can start it with a screwdriver really easily
>better than nobike

Oh, you're that fag from the other thread. Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

thats pretty sad user. im sure i would feel the same if my grandfather actually didnt drive shitboxes that fell apart after a couple of years.

>tfw no Brat to inherit and restore

pic related exactly like the one he had, except the floor pans were rusted through lmfao

Two on the road, two not.

This is a thing where you live? They actually take away your car if you let the registration lapse?

3 cars, 2 registered and 1 racecar. Got a motorbike too not yet registered

I have one of these.

Therefore I voted "no."

those rims are truly horrible doe, get that panel sprayed too and it'll look mint (y).

>he doesn't like work eurolines

>Looking to buy an RX7
>The fucking faggot without a license says
>"Have fun rebuilding it every 100 thousand miles"
>I haven't even driven, in my 5 years of driving, 25 thousand miles
>"It's still shit though."

you are just like me. At first I loved my velosturd it was more than just a care to me. It was my first car that I bought with my own money. It wasn't the best choice but there wasn't much i could do. After going to Veeky Forums I began to dislike my car and thought of it as a piece of shit.

So basically there's literally NOTHING wrong with your car but because Veeky Forums spouts this
>Hyundai
meme and says they're unreliable, even though the newer ones are perfectly fine, you changed your OWN opinion.

You're a weak willed faggot. I hope you die.

ok

>have to take a bunch classes during one for my license
>at 6 hours a day every day it would take like 1 month
>its 65% of the class is not even about driving and traffic laws
>the law came in effect literately mouths(2010) before my 16th birthday
fuck Quebec even the owner of the driving school think that the new law is bullshit.