Humanity is nothing more than a spook to me

>humanity is nothing more than a spook to me
>spend months at a time strategically dispelling spooks from people's heads, and writing philosophy
>get bored of one spook after a while and move on to my next spook but that's okay because there's literally billions of you dirty little spooks to fuck around with
>some people actually believe I care about them as people but the truth is I only use them for my egoist self-interest

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One might describe your behavior as being "spooky". haha

So this spook thingy is basically sociopaths using philosophy to prove they are intellectually and morally superior to plebs who, like, care about stuff ? Is that it ?

Do roachies even possess the faculties necessary to become spooked?

dance to my tune, my properties

Youre putting way too much trust into Veeky Forums shitposters.

no, it's more like NEETs use it as a means to rationalize jerking off and shitposting all day

it's essentially a coping mechanism

this. can confirm

no, morality has it's justifications, but not in being objective. morality is just another evolutionary feature of humans which allows us to form large, complex societies

Doesn't Stirner's ideology and the whole "spooks" argument basically defy basic survival? Concepts that are considered spooks would be doing things that would include banning together in order to survive - because in theory you do not owe anything to anyone, so you wouldn't have to belong with a group. Arguing that nationality doesn't matter, despite that you could be easily killed for being a particular nationality in various parts of the world, would then be another "spook" as well, wouldn't it?

this will confuse anyone who doesn't know the hijak meme
pic related

No. OP and most of Veeky Forums simply haven't actually read Stirner and are misrepresenting his arguments like the little pseuds they are.

/thread

He says a spook should be self serving if you subscribe to it

>the ramblings of a milkman

A reminder that stirner was BTFO by Heidegger

oh enlighten us please stirner masters

See: Union of Egoists.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own

Just read Stirner, you lazy bum.

Heideggers whole onthology is based on linguistic trickery in concers to "Sein". Read Adornos lectures on Onthology vs Dialectic if you want to know more.

>literally on a forum dedication to philosophical discussion
>lol read him yourself
kill yourselves my lads

You're asking us to explain the basic pillars of the philosophy, rather than discuss them. Fuck off.

>u don't know stirner
>ok tell me about him
>lol fuck off
this board is great

This board is a spook

Meme philosophy.

>meme
Spooky

>pholosophy
Spook

Spooky spook

Concepts/abstract =/= spooks. Its only a spook when you place it above your own interest.

Being an autistic loner generally isnt in a person s interest