youtu.be/7e7R3y-qwZ0?t=51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All of your dream cars are rare

>when you have cheap tastes

i already own mine

>feel good man

>Being materialistic
>thinking that a specific car makes you a better person
>being unable to relate with human beings on an emotional level so you resort to filling that gaping hole in your heart with meaningless shit that will end up in a junkyard
>thinking that owning something will finally make you happy
You will never be happy. Grow the fuck up and change your mentality

Im pretty happy and I also own things, these things through proper usage brings me even more happiness.

pretty much this. i'm more of a bikefag myself and i like to buy and sell a lot of bikes because variety and basically every new bike is "my dream bike" until i find a different dream bike and it's basically a never ending stream of dream bikes

I know that feel. god damn do I know that feel

>only want an R32 GTR and an M635csi normal 635csi will do
gonna make it bros

Why are you on Veeky Forums if cars do not bring you happiness? It's not about being materialistic, it's the experience the car provides, whether it's putting your foot down in a big-block muscle car and rocketing forward on the highway, nimbly carving through tight mountain roads in a lightweight tuner, having the countryside fly by you at insane speed on the Autobahn in a supercar, scaling impossible terrain in an offroader, or passing an opponent as you dive into a corner on a race track.

We aren't discussing any of that, the op is literally:
>tfw you will never own your dream car
How fucking dense are you

Dream cars are necessary to provide a dream experience fucknugget.

Yes my man

>tfw all I want is a 4th gen LS1 F-body with a six speed, any color, don't even care about SS or WS6 package

Literally all I need is about 10K. Then maybe somewhere down the line if I've been smart and lucky with my money, maybe a C6 Corvette

My dream car is pic related and I can get a perfect condition one with under 100k miles for very little. My issue is that I have to save up for a house before I save up for a second car.

>not having goals
>not always aiming to be better
Seems like you need to change. Anons should always work towards their dream car. And when they get it they should dream for another car.

fuck off to /n/ you liberal faggot

I know your feel exactly.

Before I can buy car parts except for wear items, or get some body work done, I need to save up for a house aswell.

I'd love a 1UZ/R154 swapped MKII Supra to compliment my AE86. I have cheap taste.

just get a gts-t. Like 1/6 the price

when i get my stupid comp eng degree, and if i don't end up as a cashieer at mcdonalds, I'll hopefully get it.

The field is heavily over saturated

Good luck

This is why I love videogames.

I know.

my dad works in the industry, and he says he can help me out.

We'll see how it goes!

>tfw dream car is 1993 Prelude
I'm living the dream, it's better every day
Can you help a comp Sci major out too, can he be my dad?

>The field is heavily over saturated
But it's not, there's still a ton of demand

For Pajeet, not Peter.

It's the opposite actually, talented grads are hard to come by. There are too many people with degrees that didn't actually learn anything. If you have even a reasonable amount of ability, there are plenty of jobs

no!

he's my dad :(

and comp sci =/= comp eng

You could always get into motorcycles and get a dream one of those pretty easy. Unless you want something custom built or one of those rare several hundred thousand dollar race bikes, getting a great really fucking fast bike is cheaper than getting a great really fucking fast car.

my dream car is a 600HP LS swapped 3rd gen with a 6 speed.
ur gonna be overall happier if u make achievable goals

I just need patience for this to become legal to import.

>why have a dream anything
>why have a dream
>why dream at all

na aw11
ae86
z31

then maybe a mk2 supra if i get a chance

i think i can manage this

z31 turbo (black/grey interior, any color) lowered a bit so it's not /boat/

One day.
Cap it Veeky Forums

>Studying electronics engineering majoring mechatronics.

Am i fucked or nah?

I used to think this way. Then someone put forth this strategy to me:
>Live frugally
>Get a relevant job that allows you to set aside £1000 a month or more.
>Put aside £1000 a month
>After 2-3 years, most of your dream cars or a dream worthy car should be in your reach.

With discipline you can do it anons.

After 3 years, you'd be able to afford one of the following used:
A Porsche 911 Turbo
Aston Martin DB9
Maserati Granturismo
Jaguar F-Type
Lotus Evora
Bentley Continental
Audi R8
Nissan GT-R

There are other cars that I'm sure I forgot to list, but you get the idea.

>Work for just under average pay in Croatia
>9000bucks a year

Tell me how long it will take me to acquire a Viper.

Does it have to be the newest model Viper?

The cheapest Viper I could find from the US is about $30,000 USD.

You need to work out what's the max amount of money you can put aside each month.

If you can put aside $500 USD each month, in 60 months you'll have enough to just buy the car. Sounds like a long time, but as least it's better than never.

I advise trying for a second job. I've got a second job and it helped a bit.

Also, you'll need to take into account freight and taxes if you're importing a viper. I don't know how the tax system works in your country for imported cars nor how much insurance costs. However, freight shipping should be about $2000 or so.

Preferably 2nd gen. 1998 a best.

Thing is, i barely break even with college expenses and putting aside 50 bucks each month.
I suppose i could live more frugally, and im working towards that.

Jobs are hard to get as it is, but id be lying if i said i wasnt already on the lookout for more work/income.

Id import from the EU, which will be expensive due to ecocuck shit on an 8 liter v10.

Tbh you helped cheer me up about it a bit. That car is my main motivation in life and since ive made it my main goal, ive gotten off my ass faster than ever.

Thanks user. And let me tell you, i will come to Veeky Forums with bread on hood of my Viper as soon as its possible.

>You will never own your dream car
>You will never own your dream house
>You will never bang your dream girl
>You will never be truly rich and successful
>You will never have your dream job

Although hopefully you'll grow up one day and realise materialism only makes you unhappy

>you will never own a black mercedes sls
Just kill me bros ;_;

Always happy to help user. I'm pleased to hear that you feel cheered up.

I don't want to own my dream car. Living up to your dreams is boring, it's the road there that's interesting.

I want to keep dreaming about cars I'd rather drive than my shitbox to forget about how rather dull this all is.

>youtu.be/7e7R3y-qwZ0?t=51s
>You will never destroy a mall by ripping skids in a Corvette while listening to The Prodigy

Let's hope the new Amazon Prime show will have equally awesome bits.

>tfw too many dream cars
>tfw have to just settle for main area of interest which is time attack.
>tfw no comfy cruiser
>tfw no insanely powered sleeper
life is hard.

The RS2 just calls to me, friends. Too bad I live in the US and import costs/standards from Germany are fucking lame.

I think that I'd have to go through a dealer to avoid the hassle, but I wouldn't even know where to start looking for something like this.

Do you have a dream job?
I don't think I have one.
And I think my dream car is fairly attainable.
A Lotus Elise or Caterham Seven 420 can be had on a middle class salary, right? You just need to prioritise.

>implying you would buy one if importing wasn't a hassle

they are like 40k$ m8

Good credit, m80. Lots of things are possible.

>buying a 20+ year old import on credit

>all of your dream cars are obtainable for under 5 grand

His income, his choices.

his credit isn't really his income tho.

Eh, pay it off in 3 years, then it's just another car you own. Hell, something like that might even appreciate after some time.

>dream car is the AE86 meme
>affordable but impossible to find unriced and not beat to shit
:^( an abstract kinda feel

my nig

Have multiple dream cars.

>tfw my dream car is actually affordable for anyone with a full time $15 an hour job.

Holy shit this is some high definition projection right here. What's wrong user, parents didn't love you?

>gts-t

money correlates to happiness up to a certain level. it has been proven with a study.

Hell yeah

lmao my dream vehicle is a 1996 S10 zr2 with a bunch of edgy stickers on the back window so that's only like 3,000 autismbux :D

>tfw by the time you can afford your dream car, all cars will be automated by law

unfortunately r34 is still illegal in the states

pigfat skyline

r32 a best :^)

I bought my dream car for $1700.

I believe the 25 year rule is now in effect for the r32, so that's more likely, now if only they weren't overpricing the fuck out of them.

Muh nigga, starlets for lyfe son!

I know i'll never own it.

...yet I still go on living, not sure why.

Bought mine on thursday, now I'm waiting for it to get shipped from grorious nippon.

fucking boomers and their testarossas

What did you get?
>inb4 r32 gtst

says who?
you?

every decision i make brings me closer

>when you get rich your front yard will be filled with shitboxes

>mfw I learned about Flehmen response from /mlp/

They'll have to grandfather all of the existing vehicles in, so as long as it's a current model you'll be fine

An RWD Corolla with popups.

>giving up
one day