Best Full-Size Truck?

Who makes the best full-size trucks?
>Ford F-150
>Chevrolet Silverado
>Dodge Ram
>Toyota Tundra
>Nissan Titan

I personally think the Ram looks the best, but haven't owned any of them.

>looks
the 2007-2013 silverado looks the best out of all in that generations, for the newer generations the 2014+ sierra looks the best

Im not the one whos saying it, science is saying it

>sierra
Ah, yeah I didn't include the GMC because of how similar it is to the Chevy.

Are you actually looking to buy one? or is this just the beginning to a flame war?

I've entertained the thought... Not 100% sure.

I guess I'd just like to hear from Veeky Forums truck owners, and why they chose theirs over other offerings. Get some info on what the differences are between these. All I know is that it seems like Ford and Chevy are the most popular by far, with Dodge in second maybe.

> Ford
Good economy trucks, not the best but they are not the worst
That frame flex though
> Chevy
The jack of all trades when it comes to trucks, is great for anything you throw at it, although they can't handle the toughest of jobs they will do everything a truck should do short of towing a 10ton trailer.
> Dodge
The powerhorse of trucks, when you need a BIG truck to do BIG TRUCK things. Can tow a fucking freight liner. Can be costy to repair because they are VERY reliable but they are great trucks
> Nissan
Pretty light duty trucks desu, they can do truck things but don't expect too much out of them, the Titans have V8s, but they aren't very powerful out in the field. Perfect for that family man that wants to just tow boats and atvs and shit
> Toyota
Similar to Nissan, but easy as fucking shit to service, hella cheap too. Can't do too much heavy duty shit but it'll get what you need to do done for a great price and reliabilty, this is NOT a HEAVY duty truck

Before you guys call bullshit, ask questions if you have any i seen all these trucks in action and can tell you where and why i got these claims.

Sorry in dodge i meant to type "Not very reliable " also this doesn't mean they are shit, but they aren't exactly the hardiest when it comes to reliability .

>Nissan Titan
Not that this matters so much, but these have the best exhaust sound. Guy in my neighborhood has one and it's pretty gnarly.

>toyota trucks
>cheap
maybe the parts are cheap, but the trucks themselves are expensive af for anything other than base

I meant in comparison to other trucks. Trucks (especially new) are never cheap. Toyota can be found for far less than a Chevy or a Dodge. Just steer clear of mexicans, and whiteys that charge you for the Toyota "reliability tax". Chevys are by far the most expensive one the lower trims, getting into the more heavy duty work truck trims, dodge and ford take the cake

That's a ute, not a truck.

Nissan Titans are mostly bark and little bite, i agree they sound really nice, but I've also heard Chrvys, Fords, and Dodges that sound fucking amazing. Changing an exhaust is like $80. Although the Titan isn't a bad truck it really depends what you are going to use it for

>Ford F-150
Too expensive to get anything other than the poorfag economy model. The pricing is retarded here.
>Silverado
Better pricing, but everything about this truck screams beaner. Decent interior, exterior is beanerish. 8 speed tranny is an option. Gas mileage is only capable of being as good as the Ram.
>Ram (Big Horn and Better)
Nice looking interior & exterior (business/professional quality). Great gas mileage. 8 speed tranny is default. Dual exhaust. Best pricing point.
>Toyota Tundra
Delusionally overpriced. Crap gas mileage. Crap transmission. But it's a toyota!

Eyyy this totally fits my needs.

Maybe by the end of the year ill be looking into getting a Full-Size truck.
>quad cab
>4x4
>v8
>between 15-20k

Ill be driving it 95% of the time on pavement as my new DD.
Was wanting an F-150 but might go Silverado or GMC Sierra.

i like my 2015 f150. no issues after 10k miles. 2.7l hauls my bikes to the track with no problem

i have heard people complain abut towing heavier payloads though. also the fuel mileage is shit.

>2.7L
>18 to 23MPG
I shit you not, I get the exact MPG out of my 5.7L Hemi :|

The lowest I've gotten is 17.5 and highest is 22.

i drive american ones all the time at work and they're all pretty good but if you're looking to keep it for a while i'd go with ford, they seem to last

>Triggered

Not trolling btw.
Originally i was going to go for a Lexus LS430 or a newer Charger but a 4x4 and the bed would be more useful to me when i go camping.

Don't get dodge unless you want death wobble.

I've only owned Ford trucks and never had any problems out of em

Right now I am driving a 2005 f-150 4.6 4x4, shitty power and mileage, but reliability is great.

A buddy mine of has a 2013 5.0 and he hasn't any problems besides it burning oil (he switched to motorcraft and that fixed the problem.) But, my other buddy owns a 2014 Chevy with the 5.3 and hasn't the first problem out of it, he loves it to death.

No experience with newer Dodge trucks, but I know the olders one were crap (especially the automatic transmissions) a guy I knew had his transmission worked on 2 times and his truck hadn't even hit 100K

Second gen Rams (02-08) seem to have had absolutely horrible rust issues, at least where I live. Dodges in general have a lot of issues with corrosion, but these seem to be the worst.

IDK the year, because a Dodge from 1994 looks the same as a 2015 model to me.

Ah, okay. Thought you were one of those cunty people who think one shouldn't own a truck unless they're hauling lumber on a daily basis. Misunderstanding.

My parents have always had Dodge vans. Every single one has had major rust issues within 100k. It's sad.

Naw fuck that. I want a truck for the ocassional truck thing and the rest to be comfy.
If it makes any difference im in Construction so i would have tools stored in the back.
Was planning on getting a toolbox too

I drive a Ram because the rustiness got me a better deal on a lower mileage truck than I could have gotten on a less rusty Ford or Chevy.

My ram has over 300k and is still running great. I had to replace the tranny about 20k miles ago but I know Chevys that have replaced them sooner. But I like diesels. If I was buying a gas engine v8i would go with chevy/gmc or a dodge. I've never been a fan of Ford's and how they run. I work construction and have driven tons of work trucks and out of the big three I would rank them Chevy, dodge, and then Ford. But this is for a gas engine. If you're buying a diesel buy dodge first then Chevy and don't even consider the power stroke unless it's pre 1998.

>pigfat full-size four door short bed pickup
Kill yourself

I think if you need a work horse Get a ford,

You need a comfortable commuter? Get a chevy/gmc

You want a diesel? Get the Dodge/ but the new powerstrokes really good to.

Any truck you get has the potential for having issues, people will claim they get 50 mpg out of their truck, while others will bash somethign for breaking every single part imaginable on it.

Every vehicle that me or my family (mostly ford) has owned has had a couple issues but overall they all met the expectations and never had major issues with the proper maintenance.

Hello, I'm european and I have not seen any of these for months