/fgg/ Fighting Game General

pastebin.com/2ZHtQ8ZW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who here enjoys crushing the spirit of new players? It's fun as hell to smurf.

Kula is the coolest kof.

I wish Shingo didn't suck, he's cool.

Not really.

skullgirls sucks lmaooo

UNIEL, KoF13, Melty or BBCPE PC EU anyone?

Kula needs a good licking.

what time and what's the channel for the Juri reveal stream? from those brits at Capcom.

more like cock de diamant amirite

nice

New Dizzy figure when?

Wait, is Kula's name a pun on "cooler" in Japanese?
lmaooo

Kula's the hottest KoF if anything desu

undertale fighting game when

I cant wait for Vice to step on her face.

Why is uniel the best game

i would like to thank the shitposters for raising awareness about skullgirls

without your selfless effort, skullgirls wouldnt have made it this big

>not lewd
End yourself

After bridget.

>You now know the Skullgirls scene in Japan is bigger than USA's

It would be the best game if I COULD ACTUALLY COMPLETE ANY OF HYDES FUCKING COMBOS

What the fuck

Is that a stream of a stream

Can SFV be saved?

>Who here likes castrating their own scene

Not a huge fan tbqh

>implying there arent shitposters on 2chan

Saved from?

Nope
They could start the f2p phase early but for that they need to fix their servers and the game first, which they obviously can't.

Brick has been shilling melty for years, guess what happened? People don't play bad games, skullgirls sucks deal with it nerd.

ya

Would you like Vice to step somewhere else? How lewd.

How much does Capcom regret the PC port now? The game hasn't even sold 200k. And PC players are probably too smart not to have used the round 1 mod by now killing all prospects of selling DLC. And they had to have their own servers for crossplay which is the cause of so many issues with the game.

I remember combofiend at EVO saying PS4 was the only way to play SFV barely even recognizing the PC version as existing.

No I just said what the fuck at her pose
Who animated this

me

Sfv anyone? Us west

>People don't play bad games
>people play SFV and Xrd
lol keep lying to yourself kiddo

Sorry I only play good games

But Melty is actually good once you give it a chance

Well MAYBE, just MAYBE they should have released a complete and broken game. Also cuting your biggest userbase with no xbox version is just retarded.

*puts dick in Kula*

>Who animated this still image

A quick question. Is it even remotely possible to play SF5 at some consistent quality at 60fps with a 860m gpu? If not ill just get the ps4 version.

yes. PS4 are just underpowered PCs

Why would you buy SFV in the first place

Maintance start in 45 minutes. After maintance i will training my Juri. Maybe later.

how do we save skullgirls bro? should we spam webms on /fgg/ or play the game?

People don't play unpopular games because they're unpopular and the cycle continues until the game dies.

No one plays ST anymore, guess it was a bad game
No one plays Alpha 3 anymore, guess it was a bad game
No one plays 3rd Stike anymore guess it was a bad game
USF4 is dying now despite it being the game that reinvigorated the genre, guess it was a bad game.
SFV must be an amazing game, surely it wont be dropped for SF6!

ppl have yet to realize jojos is the savior of the fgc

Wish i had a effective way of testing it out. It the game torrentable for a quick test?

Umm rude? She's my fiancée you know??

Fucking try googling "860m street fighter 5" there are youtube videos

I know you didn't think there would be videos of your specific card running that specific game but there fucking are and you should have checked

More players than xrd

Do NOT put anything in Kula that is not candy or ice cream.

scrub skullgirls lobbies when

>USF4 is dying now despite it being the game that reinvigorated the genre, guess it was a bad game.
The game didn't do jackshi to the genre itself. Only made the fgc aka capcom worship community wakeup and use the internet properly.

Cause it looks fun? Plus i can get it for like 20 bucks so. No real loss there.

lmaooooooo

Timing is pretty strict but after a while you'll get it everytime

I want to sniff Kula.

kermitposters are /fgg/'s personalized dumb frogposters

Yeah or you can just buy it on Steam and download at full speed and test it online get a full refund if your played time is less than 2 hours.

What if I put Nutella on my dick?

I have googled and most things were not exactly conclusive in my opinion. So figured could atleast ask here. So don't get your tits in a twist.

>pooptella
lol

You are supporting one of the worst videogame companies shitting out a prime example of an early access scam.

I think SF4 is a snoozefest but it is directly responsible for my favorite game this generation existing and probably for most fighting games as well. After releasing and doing well it pretty much became an example for developers to prove that Fighting games could sell well again. Thats why we got that huge wave of games, which we're still riding, after it blew up.

The game is pretty mediocre but the sales it spawned helped us get more and more fighting games. Thus reinvigorating the genre.

>that feelio when you lose because you overestimate your opponent

You raise a very good point. Completely forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me.

Because it's fucking shit and you can spend those 20 dollars in snacks that you can eat while playing an actual good fighting game.

>that feel when you lose to a worse player
>multiple times in a row

There's no such thing as a good fighting game. This genre has 3 more years on it

The combo I'm trying to do is 2A, 5B, 2C, 5C, j.B, j.C, j,6C, Dash C and then whatever after that. At what point should I dash in for the C?

Then why are you here? Just to point silly stuff like this out to people?

>After releasing and doing well it pretty much became an example for developers to prove that Fighting games could sell well again.
Are you underaged still? Fighting games never undersold at anytime of the genres existence.

Sure.

Don't worry dude, a good game is on the way.
#BurnToFight #KOFISHEREAGAIN #KOFXIV #SNK

>tfw skullgirls is dead again after all the summer sales
it's not fair bros...

Post your CFN and fightcade.

The genre was already saved, it's called uniel

umm.. lol

I'll pass cheers.

name one flaw in the game.

Waldo

Where is it 20 bucks?

anyone got a link to the guilty gear revelator or sign story modes? i know there was mega links floating around

Nit him, but I personally hate the obnoxiously long combos, but thats been pretty much the norm for modern fighting games so i cant hold it agaisnt it.

>obnoxiously long combos,
this doesnt happen unless you play eltnum
let me guess every fighting game needs to have 2 hit combos right

Any updates on this game ?

youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw

Yore probably someone who defends SNK while saying this

RIP One Piece
You will never be esports like this.

Probably as soon as you land, can't test it right now.

Also, you can press 6a+b to dash instead of 66 aswell.

And if it still doesn't work, then try doing other combos instead (look them up on the official guides so you get footage of them being done)

Sign story mode is on youtube

It's cool bro

its dead and riot killed it

The studio got closed after getting bought by riot.
League of Legends fighter soon to save the fgc from captards.