>tfw no bf that's also into cars who I can run time attacks with

I-I'd run time attacks with you, user

[spoiler]if I had a car[/spoiler]

>tfw no gf that's into me

>tfw no bf that's into cars
>tfw no bf that's into guns/militaria
I hate living in Austin.

god damn i hate austin. the whole city has just become a giant parody of itself

Why would you want that? It's better to have your own hobbies user.

Dont you worry miafags owners

In my experience, girls that are "into" cars usually are terrible people and attention whores.

The few though that are sane and actually know their shit are great but unfortunately rare.

Where you at

yurop

I can't drive across the ocean, sorry

I'm here for you.

Thankfully I'm moving to Alvin soon, so at least it'll be a bit better.

I don't own a Miata. I wish I did, but I drive an 96' XJ, 95' 7.3 F-250 XLT, and a Fiat 500 Abarth.

Get a motorcycle
>tfw no gf that's into slowing your corner times, crossing up your leans and generally reducing performance
I'm ok with this

>tfw the closest track is half a day away

You don't want a girl that's into cars you idiot. You want a girl that respects that you're passionate/dedicated about something, which can be cars. The perception of attraction of a guy who loves his powerful sports car is that he:

1) Has money
2) Has tamed/mastered something very powerful and requires skill
3) Is dedicated to something [that is high maitenance], and never tires and is not listless
4) Can enjoy life and be passionate about things
5) Adventurous

You have to drive half a day to get to a road? The fuck? How does that work?

It's around a 12 hour drive to get to the track.

>tfw gf is more into cars than I am these days

mustangs don't count. every girl wants a stang.

>tfw gf said she'd have sex with anyone if they bought her a lamborghini

shit I would too. and then sell it. and then dump the cash into my shitbox.

>tfw no person thats in to cars

Why are car bros so awful? I know what to expect out of a nerd, car enthusiasts I have no idea.

Make that triple for women car enthusiasts.

gtfo namefag

can confirm,
girl wanted to buy car and asked me for advice. said she wants a racecarr blah blah blah, completely disregards any advice i give,
buys shitbox lemon from bhph complains about it, nigga you signed a contract you cant do shit, proceeds to return it or whatever the fuck, got second honda shitbox, asked me about race seats, nigga why do you need race seats for an eco car, then i say if you want a race seat you should also get a harness and cage and wear a helmet everywhere you go, then she says looks>safety and how she doesnt care about safety. she says shes not a ricer, but thats the epitome of one. i stopped talking to this person because of their views and that shit makes me butthurt

Then buy her a Lambo so you can finally get laid.

A woman that is into cars is either a lesbian or is emotionally broken by abusive or absent father. Basically she'll be like a car with flood damage--fine looking on the surface, suspiciously easy, but you're going to find out a few months into it that it's nothing but regrets.

The best woman is one who isn't into cars, but one who just puts up with it, goes to car shows with you and hangs out with the other women, and is almost ok with the amount of money you spend of amazon on car parts.

find nerds. any dude bro can be into cars and vaping shit. the kind you most commonly meet at car meets (although yes there are some cool guys there too)

all the guys I've met in my stem classes into cars are legit enthusiasts who want to learn about things, driving hard, track, autox, etc.

>wanting a woman
>and a car to work on

>not implying both will eat your wallet whole

^this guy gets it

All you need is a car and a twingo plushie with a fleshlight in it.

Quality post.

Why do you need to use a track? Just use regular roads...

mine is into them. :^)

she wants an evo9 or a 3000gt vr4 next, currently drives a manual Integra.

Dude hook up a battery to those lip studs and you could get some sick arcs

I'm not dagumi.

This. Around my area the only people that are 'into cars' are faggot stancers or wiggers and dudebros with their mustangs/eclipses

Yeah I've been considering going to more AutoX events but that's probably a mixed bag too. I've been out of school long enough that I pretty much have to browse online for local meets, and that brings out all sorts.

I just want to meet some regular people who aren't shitty and actually like performance/modern car tuning.

Get better. Duh.
>Track
lmao@ur life

Regular roads aren't a replacement for a track
>have to drive 15 minutes to get to a pool
>just swim in your bathtub!

My girlfriend is 100% supportive of my car hobby, helps out, goes to races, etc. but she is giving me a hard time about buying a boat, probably going to just turn gay, get a boyfriend, and buy a boat

Yeah you sure showed me.

Do you do meth together too

Yeah, they're better. Way more open and longer straights but still with nice curves.

You're the one complaining about tracks when you're using a road already to get to it.

maybe if she pisses me off.

nah. just psychs and extract.

Confirmed shithead that likes to put other people's lives in danger.

Gud taste, m80.

You're not a car lover.

>tfw I have a qt wife who likes cars
Not as much as me, but she supports the hobby, plus she doesn't want kids

Roads are nice and everything but on the track I can precisely estimate and feel my car's full potential. It's worth the drive 2bh famiglia.

>plus she doesn't want kids
>letting your bloodline die
You're LITERALLY a failed human. Why not just kill yourself at that point?

My name is Nikki Catsouras and I approve of this post

Were you never an American high school/college student? Racing between lights on a warm summer night with some buddies, you sound like a sperg virgin or old fudd senpai :^)

I'm actually infertile, so the only way to do it would be raising someone else's child.

You can only push your suspension and tires to the max on a track. I'd rather push my whole car and go as fast as I can force myself to go. So far my record is 158 but my car was shaking almost uncontrollably. Once I get a new one and do some work my goal is 200 mph. I'll make it one day.

She liked BMWs

In that case good job not putting up with being a cuck.

The track that I go to also has a 3 mile straight stretch. That's why I like going to it. Speed is the shit.

Damn how'd that chick get abs on her forehead?

*2 miles

>tfw no gf at all

I've dealt with those feels, friend. I see it as a chance to use my life on something else worthwhile.

>Tfw girlfriend cucks me by complimenting the Corvette in front of me
>She wants to buy one
>Tell her that she'd spin out and kill herself if she ever drove it.
>She gets pissed

Can confirm, wife tells me some time to stop talking about cars when we're alone but let's me do what I want and tags along.

Post her tater tots bro

>being a literal faggot
there's a reason why you'll never biologically reproduce. from an evolutionary standpoint, you're a freak of nature and you should not exist or continue existing.

please do us all a favor and just kill yourself.

what are brow furrow lines? something you see when youre not viewing women through photoshop lenses and ten pounds of clown makeup

my gf doesn't wear makeup and she doesn't have a 6 pack forehead...

How does it feel to be 12?

Thanks, I needed an example for my presentation on cocaine and its effects

But there's lots of queers in Austin

>degenerate piercings

I bet she has a butterfly tattooed above her ass

That's fine.

I'm bi though, I could always fuck a girl if I wanted... but I prefer not to. If anything I'd have a surrogate mother have my child, or I'd adopt some Swedish orphan or something.

There are, but not a lot who like guns or are more socially conservative/libertarian like I am.

but mine has one, and it isn't a V6 or an automatic.

nah, no tramp stamp, sorry.

>degenerate
like that word even means anything.

An Ecoboost?